• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Seeking a partner or more- ideas I have in mind

hello im Thana Black Wolf and I'm looking for partners to rp with. This would be my first time on this site. I do have a few ideas for different possible fandoms but I have been mostly craving a Pokémon rp for a while but I'm willing to do others that I know. Here is a list of the ideas I have, some fandoms I do know, and some that I would like to try.

Ideas:

Pokémon- Two trainers meet by accident while there is a storm that forces everyone to stay indoors for a certain number of days. During that time the two trainers and their Pokémon get to know each other. They slowly become friends and when the storm ends they decided to travel together. Although both carry deep dark secrets (something we can discuss at a later date).

More to be added later.

Fandoms:

Pokémon (clearly)
Justice league
Batman
True blood (of course there may be limits to that one)

More to be added

Would like to try:
Shadow hunters
Anything mythical (I have done a few to be honest)

More to be added.

I do normally prefer playing the female but I can play male only I will insist on doubling so I may still be able to play a female as a possible side character if needed.

Massage me or leave me a comment on here if you wanna rp with me. Thanks!

Something justice league based would be cool especially young justice
Or
Pokemon is good I have a pre-built character available to use in just about any situation providing you are ok with fakemon

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Ok and what's fakemon? I never heard that term before. And I'm down for anything at the moment.
"Fakemon," or "fan-made Pokémon" (which is the term we prefer) are Pokémon made up by fans of the games, rather than by Game Freak. :)