• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Seekers: A New Awakening (Violence?)

Hey everyone! So, recently i've been reading the seekers series, and i thought about making an RP for it! Okay, So first off, SPOILERS. Second, this is NOT canon. Third, here are some of the Characters that come to mind at the moment you can Take. But not Kallik the polar Bear. She's mine.

Kallik (Polar bear)~@Cutepikachu343
Toklo (Grizzly Bear)~
Lusa (Black Bear)~
Ujurak (Changling)~
Taqqiq (Kallik's Brother)~
@Cutepikachu343
Nisa (Kallik's Mother)~
Tobi (Toklo's brother)~
Oka (Toklo's Mother)~
Yogi (Lusa's Friend)~
King (Lusa's Father)~
Ashia (Lusa's Mother)~

Okay, we have that out of the way. For Canon Characters You DON'T have to make a form. But Non-Canon (Your OC) Characters are acceptable too, but you do have to make a form! I hope everyone likes this!

Last edited:
Seekers?! Awesome. (I've only read up to about the second or third book, and it was about a year ago, but somehow I still love the series) I'll be making a OC character here, just gimme a second...probably making a Changling, just so ya know.

Last edited:
I might make a OC soon too... also, since in the books Kallik, Toklo, and Lusa are the main characters when i start the RP if one of them has no one using them, i'll take them until someone does.

I might take one of them, just trying to figure out which was which....
Kallik was the awesome polar bear
Toklo had an attitude
And Lusa was at the zoo having fun
Right?

Alright! I might take Lusa, I'll read up a little bit more and then decide.

By the way, just a short on who my OC is, she's a changeling called Lily who can control her forms (most of the time), but is a little violent and a little bit older than Kallik... I think that's what I have down so far.

Ok... Here is my OC (Perfect example for what the form should be):

Name: Eli
Class: Polar bear
Appearance (Anything special?): Scar across the left eye
Personality: Despit his scar, Eli cares for others. He loves making friends.
Friends: None (But soon to be kallik's friend)
Crush: None at the moment

@Cutepikachu343 You are accepted! Your forms are always great!

WING IT. It's fine if you don't know anything, this is open for all! If you're not comfortable with a canon character, feel free to create an OC!

Yes being able to wing something is the best feeling

Name: Jess
Class: Polar bear
Appearance (Anything special?): No
Personality: Quite and feels like she's always in the background
Friends: None (but is trying to get to know Eli)
Crush: Eli

WINGED IT