• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Secret of the Stage (A Super Smash Bros. Role Play)

Joshua was already far ahead of them. He got to an intersection with two staircases on either side, thought for a second, then ran up the left. Suddenly, he froze. "Uh, guys? Help?"

Pika and Sonic all felt some weird energy. Pika waved his ears in code, so that John could understand the two Amiibos. "This way." John said, he and the Amiibos taking the left path.

Robin woke up beside a giant wall. He checked his pocket and found his Tomes and his Levin Sword. Good. He looked to the distance and groaned. He saw one of the people he was just fighting in the distance. It was the female version of himself (how did that work again?). He was going to have to agree on a truce. As he neared her she got up turned around, saw him, and started to attack with her Levin Sword. After a dodge, he explained their situation, she agreed to truce and suggested they go in the castle. Male Robin agreed, so they entered the large castle.

Pika, Sonic and John entered a big room. Trophies were everywhere. It was almost a complete set, but a few were missing. John saw a Lucario beside... Toon Link? John had a hunch.

John touched the base of the Toon Link statue... and his third and final Amiibo returned to his side. Suddenly, dark particles absorbed the Lucario statue, forming Dark Lucario. Dark Lucario unleashed a beam towards John and his Amiibos. They dodged, but the force beam hit Joshua.

Joshua collapsed on the floor, silent.

Meanwhile, inside Joshua's body...
The dark beam entered Joshua's brain, which the Voice was still inside of. The two forces met, and the darkness of the Voice absorbed the beam. It could now totally take over Joshua's brain.

A light was inside his brain though. Forming a spoon, it scraped out the darkness. Joshua was still in control. But for how long...?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John looked at the trophy that was Joshua mere seconds ago. Dark particles were climbing the trophy, just like Lucario.

The particles got to Joshua's shoulders and engulfed him. They were about to cover his head. Suddenly, John saw the light spoon on his vision. It formed a face and said to him, "now."

The particles engulfed the whole trophy. Suddenly, it was animated again. It stared with dark eyes at John and Pika. It raised it's cannon which was loaded with pure dark energy.

"Thoron!" Both Robins yelled, engulfing Joshua in lightning. chasing them was dark Lucina. she ran to stand beside Joshua. Then, a blast from a dark gun transformed them both to trophys

"Agh!" John shouted, recoiling from the blow. Like a Jedi, he took the momentum into a powerful strike on Dark Joshua. "I'm sorry." he said as his blade cut through Dark Joshua's body like a hot knife on butter.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: Uh, chaps. I'm pretty sure I'm seeing major autoing here - that is, controlling each others' characters. Basically, instead of writing your action and also the effect it has on the other character, or the other character's reaction, you should stick to just your action. The other person should write what happens to their character. This is simply so that everyone is in charge of their own characters - keeps it fair, and makes sure no-one else does something to your character that you do not want to happen. :)

(1. You can join, yes.
2. Well, Dark Lucina just got defeated so you can play as Lucina. Your profile pic gives off the sense that you like her.)
Dark Lucina instantly froze, now a trophy. The dark particles climbed off the trophy, and Toon Link hit the base of the Lucina trophy.

OOC: Well, that was relatively well timed on my part.

A bright, golden light enveloped Lucina's trophy, revealing a now alive Lucina when the light faded. Holding her head, she propped herself up on one arm, looking around at her surroundings.

"You're late" Male Robin said, using nosferatu to absorb health from a nearby koopa, as he slowly spun to parry a strike from a sniper joe. "And some help would be nice!" Female Robin said, nearly overwhelmed by enemy forces. Ike was slamming things left and right with Ragnell (his sword for all ye unlearned folks), and being helpful.

Pulling Falchion from it's hilt, Lucina jumped up thrusting it into a Koopa, which retreated into it's shell instantly and rolled into a few more Koopas, which started a large chain reaction, "What ARE these things, anyway?" Lucina asked.

OOC
1. Am I still free to join?
2. Are there any characters who are currently needed for the RP? If not, which characters are still available for me to choose from?

(@EonMaster101 Everyone except Male Robin, Lucina And John And Joshua are taken. Also Link)
"No clue." Ike said. He was sitting, chugging on a vulnerary. Meanwhile, Male Robin was attempting to help Female Robin, but he needed support "what's you guy's support rank with me?" he asked, Fighting with his bronze sword.

"I thought he can't come in under certain circumstances, I haven't even seen him since the last time we fought together" Lucina said, running towards Robin, cutting down most of the enemies in her way.

(@SismicFlareCharmander Sweet, thanks!! I ♥ all the Fire Emblem characters in Smash Bros.)

Female Robin swung her Levin Sword at a group of enemies before her, taking them down with a few hits. "We'll just have to make due without him, then." She responded as she slashed away another that had attempted to jump on her.

(#IAGREE)
"Well, a convenient smash ball would be handy!" he yelled, soon resting to drink a vulnerary. Ike, Taking a Cue, handed him a smash ball. "Huh. Convenient." He said, breaking it. Suddenly, Chrom appeared and blasted a entire group of foes, and said "on my mark!" Soon, a good 40 percent of the enemy was gone.

Lucina watched as the bulk of the enemy were decimated before her very eyes, "How strong WAS Father?" she thought, her thoughts interrupted as a Goomba tried to jump on her back, only to be grabbed by the face and thrown to the ground, then have it's faced stomped on.

"well, i have strawberry!" Ike said, a grin on his face. Robin read the paper. It said...
We have Marth. We have others. come and fight if you value your sanity. From ???
Robin read it aloud.