• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Secret of the Stage (A Super Smash Bros. Role Play)

Bowser stumbled for a second and laughed. "Is that the best you can do? No wonder you guys are so common. You're all weak!" Bowser launched the cannon again at Pika and Lucario. The turtle ran over to the Lucario trophy and picked it up. "One more for the collection." Bowser chortled before dissapearing into a black void.

"We've gotta save him!" Joshua exclaimed, now very worried. He looked over at John. "You comin'?" Escept John didn't hear the question. Instead he heard the voice. "Don't help him. You have no use for any help! You are powerful enough to go out alone! You don't even need your puny Pikachu!"

"Shut. The hell. UP!" John shouted, swinging at air. "Joshua, Pika, let's go after Bowser. He must be somewhere in Subspace." Touching the base, Pika was set free, and the two started to march.

"Look, I'm not... it must be Subspace. There's this weird voice in my head, messing with me. I don't mean anything towards you. Now, let's go find Bowser before I go insane." John said, gripping his head. I swear, when I find who's doing this to me...

After walking for a while, the group arrived at a big, dark castle. "Subspace Castle. Bowser must be here." John said. Suddenly, two black arrows appeared in front of them and turned John and Pika into Trophies.

Uaaak! That was the sound Joshua made. "They're trophies!" For a second, Joshua thought about leaving them here. Then he realized that he needed them if he was ever going to find Bowser. He tapped their bases, starting with Pika's.

A chortle came from the castle. Two, actually. Ganondorf and Magolor were standing there with Dark Guns, laughing awayfrom up on a tower. At the castle entrance, a horde of Goombas and Koopas were ready to attack with a few Sniper Joes and Egg Pawns.

"Now this what I like to see!" Joshua said. "Let's bowl!" He grabbed his cannonball (which conveniently had three finger-sized holes in it) out of his cannon and started using it as a bowling ball. He rolled it at a long line of goombas, knocking out every single one.

The cannon/bowling ball rolled right back up to Joshua and he put it into his cannon. "How could I have let that happen?" He raised his cannon to fire at metal sonic, but a boomerang hit him in the back of his head, causing him to become a trophy. His cannon fell down in front of Pika.

Pika ran over to the trophy, freeing Joshua. Metal Sonic pointed a finger, and the legion advanced. Suddenly... "No you don't!" Sonic the Hedgehog fell from the sky, kicking Metal in the nuts! (METAL Sonic? Robot? NUTS?! Yolo. 8)) This caused him to drop the trophy, and John was freed from hitting the ground. "Ugh..." he said, regaining conciousness.

"Why don't you tell your 'voice' to shut up?" Joshua asked, with a hint of meanness. "Like you did me..." he mumbled. Without warning, a blast of magic flew past Joshua's head. It looked like the work of a Koopaling.

The voice spoke once more. "You could easily go without this conflict. Just leave him here... to die!" Meanwhile, John fired cannonball after cannonball at the goons before he saw the source of the magic that had almost hit him. It was Larry, and another blast from his wand was about to smack Joshua in the face.

"Hold on a sec..." John said, taking out a small ball. "This is what I need. Now, get out of my HEAD!!!" Suddenly, a great shadow erupted out of John, a mass of dark energy. It ran straight into the beam.

Metal Sonic tumbled over, bashing against the door of the castle. Knowing it couldn't win, it blasted off. Pika and Sonic destroyed the last of the enemies. Ganondorf snarled before jumping back inside the castle, Magolor flying after him.
(No double posts allowed, bud.)

Joshua had just been standing totally still that whole time. He had been listening to the voice. "You know he doesn't want you here. Just leave him to do this himself. He doesn't like you. His pal doesn't like you. Not even your 'friend', Lucario likes you!" Joshua was in shock. Tears began to spring from his eyes.

"That voice is manipulating you! It's pure darkness... or something." John said. The voice whispered to Joshua again. He's lying. I'm only trying to help. He is leading you astray.

"I just... expelled it. Smashed it away." John said. "Let's do this quick, and then chase down Ganondorf, Metal Sonic and the rest. Somehow I feel we'll be meeting more villains, though."

A picture flashed into Joshua's mind. It was a big room with trophies everywhere. Luigi, Ness, Meta Knight, Kirby, Greninja, Fox, more and... Lucario? A shadow was in the corner, but who it was couldn't be seen before the image dissapeared.

"Wait, go where? What are you...?" John never finished his sentence as Pika and Sonic were already dragging him through the drawbridge. "Okay, I'm going, I'm going!"