• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Secret base issue

okay so i had street pass on and someone currently has a base set up in the base i wanted for myself, is there anyway to get them out so i can take that base? I've tried deleting data from the data management, and nothing. there HAS to be a way. unless theres a way of deleting them within the game i dont know about. (ive already turned off street pass at this point)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
There should be a limit to the number of bases you can have, so unless I'm mistaken just keep passing by people until the base is free again.

Um have you tried entering the pc in that base it gives you the option to delete it manually, within other options like adding it to favorites and etc.

Um have you tried entering the pc in that base it gives you the option to delete it manually, within other options like adding it to favorites and etc.
damn i feel so...haha flew right OVER my head i didnt even think about that xDi went as far as to delete data before that hahaa thanks alot mate i mean it because i was getting alittle upset over this xD