• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Second Squadron (Discussion and Sign-ups)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Once everyone is either captured or escaped, the successful members should start to coincidentally meet up with each other. (It has to seem like a coincidence, I've come up with several story-sanctioned reasons for this that I am not going to share because I am evil.) I will set up scenarios for anyone who is captured and take over the RPing for their respective stealth teams.

Yes on the second question. Merin Industries operates in public under a different name, but they have a lot of power under that alias. They can essentially falsely accuse anyone of something and get them imprisoned.

I'm trying to keep details for this story under wraps as much as I can without confusing you all too much, just for fun and because - again - I am incredibly evil.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Coolio. My idea was that his father could be a reporter that was investigating the company Merin covers up as and did framed him for a crime so he wouldn't get too deep, if thats alright.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ha, I know nothing about JoJo.... from the limited research I've done (and correct me if I'm wrong), a stand is like a projection that has special abilities, right? And it's unique to the holder? I have very little anime knowledge, sorry... :p

So a stand, technically, is "a psychic projection of the user's fighting spirit". Most of the time, it's limited to the holder and it's got special abilities. So yeah, you're mostly right.

@Sunlight Isekai Overdrive So... um... some things. A stun gun isn't actually a 'gun'. It's more like a stun baton, I guess? But smaller? It's something you jab people with that shocks them with electricity. Also, right now Drake and Yin are out of sight of Yin's kimono, as it was left in the other street beyond a long, thin, dark alleyway.

Edit: Also, if you want to mention stuff like how you want to make a Kill a la Kill reference, this is the thread to do it. Not the RP thread :)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I'd say it's been around 45-60 minutes since everyone was attacked. Maybe around 7 am at the latest.

I'll have to post in the morning, sorry guys. I've had a rough day and I need to get some sleep (and I do not trust myself to post in the state I'm in.)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I don't have room for any more protag characters, but I am looking for antagonists, if you're interested! (Shoot me a PM if you are, because I don't want to spoil antagonist stuffs to everyone else)

Sorry guys, I'll reply soon.

*The Eevee returns to her chemistry textbook. It seems to have gotten thicker somehow...