• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Second Life

Name:scarlet
Pokemon:albino ralts
Personality:she is shy and quiet around others and likes to be by herself most of the time, she is smart and courios alot of the time and will ask about something she doesn't understand completely.
Level:19
Moveset:shadow ball, heal bell, pycho cut (tm),

Last edited:
((If I may join?))
Name: Sakiya Sabishi
Pokemon: Munna
Personality: As a human, she'd never talk. Unless she had to, school and family was required. She was usually absorbed in her thoughts, and when she did talk it wasn't anything exciting, like "Hey, I caught another Psychic Type!". It was usually "Hello," or "I suggest you stop that." She almost never holds emotion in her voice, and tries her best to act mature. Which honestly, she is very, very mature, a realist leaning towards pessimist.
((Mind I almost never keep to the personality, but this is what I'm trying for))
Level: 36
Moveset:
Future Sight
Hypnosis
Nightmare
Zen Headbutt

((If I may join?))
Name: Sakiya Sabishi
Pokemon: Munna
Personality: As a human, she'd never talk. Unless she had to, school and family was required. She was usually absorbed in her thoughts, and when she did talk it wasn't anything exciting, like "Hey, I caught another Psychic Type!". It was usually "Hello," or "I suggest you stop that." She almost never holds emotion in her voice, and tries her best to act mature. Which honestly, she is very, very mature, a realist leaning towards pessimist.
((Mind I almost never keep to the personality, but this is what I'm trying for))
Level: 36
Moveset:
Future Sight
Hypnosis
Nightmare
Zen Headbutt
Accepted

Since this thread is inactive, I wanna try revive it. If you want you character still in the RP, please PM me or else your OC will get kicked out. Also I'm making a new rule, if the other person does not respond in a week, please tell me. But ask the person first.

Since this thread is inactive, I wanna try revive it. If you want you character still in the RP, please PM me or else your OC will get kicked out. Also I'm making a new rule, if the other person does not respond in a week, please tell me. But ask the person first.
I'm still in the rp iv just been waiting to get a notification or a reply in the thread

Name: Kyle
Pokemon: Jangmo-o
Personality: Rather quiet around those he has never met before, although he will start to warm up to them after talking or helping them. Will do anything in order to revert himself back to the kid he once was.
Level:33
Moveset:Brick Break, Dragon Breath, Earthquake, Screech

Last edited: