• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Second Life

There are vanishing of children all over the world without a trace, the police are investigating but still haven't found anything. Meanwhile a organization is kidnapping children and turning them into pokemon. They are put into a small cage built into the wall, only to be brought out when to fight other pokemon. Children are taken away from their familys all over the world, to the laboratory in Unova. There are thousands of rooms with small cages, including battlefields, storerooms, bedrooms for staff, and laboratory. The cages are similar to rabbit cages, but bigger, but there is little room for the pokemon. Pokemon are taken out to out to battles to train and level up. But soon, the organization will lead an rebellion and take over the Goverment, or maybe the world.

Name:
Pokemon:
Level:

Rules
1. Only pokemon at their first stage, you're only a child.
2. Ages can be up to 8-13.
3. No Mary Sues/Gary Stus. You aren't perfect
4. Keep shinys to the limit. They are supposed to be rare, so keep it realistic.
5. If someone is bullying you, please contact me.
6. Keep the thread active

Pokemon
Name: Sky
Pokemon: Emolga
Personality: Sky Is extremely Hyperactive, Bursting With Energy. She has a problem controlling her energy, often it channels into her more insane side.
Level:30
Moveset:
  • Eletro Ball,
  • Shock Wave
  • Arcobatics
  • Spark
Name: Kat
Pokemon: Vulpix
Personality: Surprisingly loud, very clumsy and awkward in every way possible, Kit-Kat is comfortable around everybody she sees (for the most part). Even though she's not the smartest when her fire-breathing ability is involved, she would use it any time she could if it meant protecting herself or someone else.
Level: 37
Moveset:
  • Flamethrower
  • Hex
  • Payback
  • Roar
Name: Bolt
Pokemon: Shinx
Personality: Bolt has an firey personality, and is confident and is commonly on a good mood. Bolt tries to fight back the sciencetists when they try to take him. Bolt is confident about escaping the 'prison', even if other pokemon doubt him.
Level: 17
Moveset
  • Spark
  • Bite
  • Toxic
Name: Tama
Pokemon: Eevee
Personality: Tama is extremely upbeat and happy. She speaks in third-person for whatever reason, and also has a mild stutter- not a huge one, though. She never ceases to bring happiness of some sort to a dire situation.
Level: 16
Moveset:
  • Growl
  • Charm,
  • Quick Attack
  • Fury Swipes
Name: Ban
Pokemon: Zubat
Personality: Ban typically is rather quiet and reserved, preferring to hole up in his own head than give his emotions out to everyone. However, when incited he's extremely hot headed and holds nothing back when he attacks, using battling as an outlet for his frustrations. Since becoming a pokemon, it's incredibly rare to see him happy. At times, he also appears wise beyond his age.
Level: 20
  • Leech Life,
  • Air Cutter
  • Bite
  • Super Sonic
Name: Heather
Pokemon: poocheyna
Personality: usually scared or quiet and mumbles more often than not. Heather Has an extremely bad temper.When mad she is confidant and aggressive. While she can be tender and kind, nobody wanted to get on her bad side at her school. Also strong for her age/level.
  • protect
  • toxic
  • ice fang
  • roar
Level: 17 (should evolve soon)

Name: Real name unknown.
Nickname: "Gambit."
Pokemon: Growlithe
Personality: As one of the elders among the other Pokemon, he tries to reassure the others if they get worried or scared. If faced against an opponent he knows he could easily defeat, he'll take it easy on them, and take them down as gently as possible. If he can tell his opponent is stronger than him, he'll go all out. If the opponent is an unknown, Gambit will take quick jabs a it and take a hit or two from the foe, to test their strength.
Level: 43
  • Outrage
  • Flamethrower
  • Flame Wheel
  • Crunch

RP thread: http://pokecharms.com/threads/second-life-rp.14333/

Last edited:
Name: Avery
Pokemon: Ralts
Moveset: Psychic, Heal pulse,Attract,Shadowball

Last edited:
Name: Kagami (Nickname: Kit-Kat)
Pokemon: Vulpix
Moveset: Flamethrower, Hex, Payback, Roar

EDIT:
Level: 37
Personality: Surprisingly loud, very clumsy and awkward in every way possible, Kit-Kat is comfortable around everybody she sees (for the most part). Even though she's not the smartest when her fire-breathing ability is involved, she would use it any time she could if it meant protecting herself or someone else.

Last edited:
Can everyone please tell me their OC's level and personality? This may change your moveset. Anyways lemme make my OC. Also RP here http://pokecharms.com/threads/second-life-rp.14333/

Personality: Bolt has an firey personality, and is confident and is commonly on a good mood. Bolt tries to fight back the sciencetists when they try to take him. Bolt is confident about escaping the 'prison', even if other pokemon doubt him.
Moveset
  • Spark
  • Bite
  • Toxic

Last edited:
Can everyone please tell me their OC's level and personality? This may change your moveset. Anyways lemme make my OC

Moveset: Toxic, Bite, Spark

Name:Sky
Pokemon:Emolga
Personality:Sky Is extremely Hyperactive, Bursting With Energy. She has a problem controlling her energy, often it channels into her more insane side.
Moveset:Electro Ball, Shock Wave(I change it), Acrobatics, Spark

Last edited:
Name:Sky
Pokemon:Emolga
Personality:Sky Is extremely Hyperactive, Bursting With Energy. She has a problem controlling her energy, often it channels into her more insane side.
Moveset:Electro Ball, Shock Wave(I change it), Acrobatics, Spark
Accepted, feel free to start roleplaying in the RP thread

I think I speak for everyone here when I ask this: can you please add some more detail to that first post in the RP thread? There's not much we have to go on, and I honesty dunno how to start with my own first post. Are we all supposed to be in cages like your character? Where are the cages located? It would make things easier for all of us if you explained a bit more. Hope you don't take this the wrong way.

Thanks! ^^

I think I speak for everyone here when I ask this: can you please add some more detail to that first post in the RP thread? There's not much we have to go on, and I honesty dunno how to start with my own first post. Are we all supposed to be in cages like your character? Where are the cages located? It would make things easier for all of us if you explained a bit more. Hope you don't take this the wrong way.

Thanks! ^^
Alright, I'll try and improve the thread a bit more.

I know the roleplay is already up, but as it doesn't have any responses as of yet, would you mind if I signed up?
That probably made no sense. I'm sorry.

Name: Kate
Pokemon: Mareep
Personality: Possessing a sharp tounge and a rather bitter attitude, Kate is the exact opposite of what you'd expect from a fluffy, adorable Pokémon. She is rather unfazed by the prospect of becoming a Pokémon, rather more bothered by the fact that it was a mareep of all things. She takes this as an insult more than anything.
Level: 25 (somehow hasn't evolved yet)
Moveset:
  • Cotton Spore
  • Thunder Wave
  • Thunder Shock
  • Tackle
EDIT: Upped age. I hope this is okay.

Last edited:
I know the roleplay is already up, but as it doesn't have any responses as of yet, would you mind if I signed up?
That probably made no sense. I'm sorry.

Name: Kate
Pokemon: Mareep
Personality: Possessing a sharp tounge and a rather bitter attitude, Kate is the exact opposite of what you'd expect from a fluffy, adorable Pokémon. She is rather unfazed by the prospect of becoming a Pokémon, rather more bothered by the fact that it was a mareep of all things. She takes this as an insult more than anything.
Level: 20 (somehow hasn't evolved yet)
Moveset:
  • Cotton Spore
  • Thunder Wave
  • Thunder Shock
  • Tackle
Accepted! If the RP wasn't accepting, it would say closed or have no joining form. Feel free to RP when you feel like it!

Thanks! ^^
Updated the thread

Personality: Tama is extremely upbeat and happy. She speaks in third-person for whatever reason, and also has a mild stutter- not a huge one, though. She never ceases to bring happiness of some sort to a dire situation.
Moveset: Attract, Charm, Quick Attack and Fury Swipes

Moveset: Attract, Charm, Quick Attack and Fury Swipes
Accepted, but Eevee can't learn attract until level 45. Anyways, Feel free to RP anytime!

Personality: usually scared or quiet and mumbles more often than not. Heather Has an extremely bad temper.When mad she is confidant and aggressive. While she can be tender and kind, nobody wanted to get on her bad side at her school. Also strong for her age/level.
Move set: protect, toxic, ice fang, roar

Last edited:
Personality: usually scared or quiet
Has a temper
When mad she is confidant and aggressive
Please work on a bit more on your personality, everything else is fine.

Personality: Ban typically is rather quiet and reserved, preferring to hole up in his own head than give his emotions out to everyone. However, when incited he's extremely hot headed and holds nothing back when he attacks, using battling as an outlet for his frustrations. Since becoming a pokemon, it's incredibly rare to see him happy. At times, he also appears wise beyond his age.
Moveset: Leech Life, Air Cutter, Bite, Super Sonic

^-^ This sounds really cool~

Accepted now, feel free to RP in the RP thread!

Moveset: Leech Life, Air Cutter, Bite, Super Sonic

^-^ This sounds really cool~
Accepted, Thanks! The idea sorted just popped into my head. I liked how you used a zubat!

Personality: As one of the elders among the other Pokemon, he tries to reassure the others if they get worried or scared. If faced against an opponent he knows he could easily defeat, he'll take it easy on them, and take them down as gently as possible. If he can tell his opponent is stronger than him, he'll go all out. If the opponent is an unknown, Gambit will take quick jabs a it and take a hit or two from the foe, to test their strength.
Moveset: Outrage, Flamethrower, Flame Wheel, and Crunch.

Moveset: Outrage, Flamethrower, Flame Wheel, and Crunch.
Accepted, feel free to start RP in the thread when you feel like it!

Well, perhaps the Pokemon are taken to an arena, and paired against each other?
Good idea. I also thought pokemon go trough diffrent tests like if they can melt steel for example. Something like the scenes in stranger things when Eleven has the tests. But mostly to see how powerful the pokemon are