1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Second Life

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by AmazingAmpharos, Oct 19, 2016.

1. There are vanishing of children all over the world without a trace, the police are investigating but still haven't found anything. Meanwhile a organization is kidnapping children and turning them into pokemon. They are put into a small cage built into the wall, only to be brought out when to fight other pokemon. Children are taken away from their familys all over the world, to the laboratory in Unova. There are thousands of rooms with small cages, including battlefields, storerooms, bedrooms for staff, and laboratory. The cages are similar to rabbit cages, but bigger, but there is little room for the pokemon. Pokemon are taken out to out to battles to train and level up. But soon, the organization will lead an rebellion and take over the Goverment, or maybe the world.

Name:
    Pokemon:
    Level:

Rules
    1. Only pokemon at their first stage, you're only a child.
    2. Ages can be up to 8-13.
    3. No Mary Sues/Gary Stus. You aren't perfect
    4. Keep shinys to the limit. They are supposed to be rare, so keep it realistic.
    5. If someone is bullying you, please contact me.
    6. Keep the thread active

Pokemon
    Name: Sky
    Pokemon: Emolga
    Personality: Sky Is extremely Hyperactive, Bursting With Energy. She has a problem controlling her energy, often it channels into her more insane side.
    Level:30
    Moveset:
    • Eletro Ball,
    • Shock Wave
    • Arcobatics
    • Spark
    Name: Kat
    Pokemon: Vulpix
    Personality: Surprisingly loud, very clumsy and awkward in every way possible, Kit-Kat is comfortable around everybody she sees (for the most part). Even though she's not the smartest when her fire-breathing ability is involved, she would use it any time she could if it meant protecting herself or someone else.
    Level: 37
    Moveset:
    • Flamethrower
    • Hex
    • Payback
    • Roar
    Name: Bolt
    Pokemon: Shinx
    Personality: Bolt has an firey personality, and is confident and is commonly on a good mood. Bolt tries to fight back the sciencetists when they try to take him. Bolt is confident about escaping the 'prison', even if other pokemon doubt him.
    Level: 17
    Moveset
    • Spark
    • Bite
    • Toxic
    Name: Tama
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Personality: Tama is extremely upbeat and happy. She speaks in third-person for whatever reason, and also has a mild stutter- not a huge one, though. She never ceases to bring happiness of some sort to a dire situation.
    Level: 16
    Moveset:
    • Growl
    • Charm,
    • Quick Attack
    • Fury Swipes
    Name: Ban
    Pokemon: Zubat
    Personality: Ban typically is rather quiet and reserved, preferring to hole up in his own head than give his emotions out to everyone. However, when incited he's extremely hot headed and holds nothing back when he attacks, using battling as an outlet for his frustrations. Since becoming a pokemon, it's incredibly rare to see him happy. At times, he also appears wise beyond his age.
    Level: 20
    • Leech Life,
    • Air Cutter
    • Bite
    • Super Sonic
    Name: Heather
    Pokemon: poocheyna
    Personality: usually scared or quiet and mumbles more often than not. Heather Has an extremely bad temper.When mad she is confidant and aggressive. While she can be tender and kind, nobody wanted to get on her bad side at her school. Also strong for her age/level.
    • protect
    • toxic
    • ice fang
    • roar
    Level: 17 (should evolve soon)

Name: Real name unknown.
    Nickname: "Gambit."
    Pokemon: Growlithe
    Personality: As one of the elders among the other Pokemon, he tries to reassure the others if they get worried or scared. If faced against an opponent he knows he could easily defeat, he'll take it easy on them, and take them down as gently as possible. If he can tell his opponent is stronger than him, he'll go all out. If the opponent is an unknown, Gambit will take quick jabs a it and take a hit or two from the foe, to test their strength.
    Level: 43
    • Outrage
    • Flamethrower
    • Flame Wheel
    • Crunch

RP thread: http://pokecharms.com/threads/second-life-rp.14333/

#1 AmazingAmpharos, Oct 19, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  2. Name: Avery
    Pokemon: Ralts
    Moveset: Psychic, Heal pulse,Attract,Shadowball

#2 Meepy, Oct 19, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  3. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

This contains no RP content whatsoever. Moved to discussion board.

4. Name:Sky
    Pokemon:Emolga
    Moveset:Electro Ball, Nuzzle, Acrobatics, Spark

5. Name: Kagami (Nickname: Kit-Kat)
    Pokemon: Vulpix
    Moveset: Flamethrower, Hex, Payback, Roar

EDIT:
    Level: 37
    Personality: Surprisingly loud, very clumsy and awkward in every way possible, Kit-Kat is comfortable around everybody she sees (for the most part). Even though she's not the smartest when her fire-breathing ability is involved, she would use it any time she could if it meant protecting herself or someone else.

#5 Il Fantasma, Oct 20, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  6. All OCs accepted, don't RP yet until I make an RP thread

7. Can everyone please tell me their OC's level and personality? This may change your moveset. Anyways lemme make my OC. Also RP here http://pokecharms.com/threads/second-life-rp.14333/

Name: Bolt
    Pokemon: Shinx
    Personality: Bolt has an firey personality, and is confident and is commonly on a good mood. Bolt tries to fight back the sciencetists when they try to take him. Bolt is confident about escaping the 'prison', even if other pokemon doubt him.
    Level: 17
    Moveset
    • Spark
    • Bite
    • Toxic

#7 AmazingAmpharos, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2016

8. Name:Sky
    Pokemon:Emolga
    Personality:Sky Is extremely Hyperactive, Bursting With Energy. She has a problem controlling her energy, often it channels into her more insane side.
    Level:30
    Moveset:Electro Ball, Shock Wave(I change it), Acrobatics, Spark

#8 Shiny Fennekin, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  9. Accepted once personality is done

10. I edited my original post. :p

11. Accepted, feel free to start roleplaying in the RP thread

12. Accepted, feel free to start roleplaying in the RP thread

13. I think I speak for everyone here when I ask this: can you please add some more detail to that first post in the RP thread? There's not much we have to go on, and I honesty dunno how to start with my own first post. Are we all supposed to be in cages like your character? Where are the cages located? It would make things easier for all of us if you explained a bit more. Hope you don't take this the wrong way.

Thanks! ^^

14. Alright, I'll try and improve the thread a bit more.

Il Fantasma likes this.
  15. I know the roleplay is already up, but as it doesn't have any responses as of yet, would you mind if I signed up?
    That probably made no sense. I'm sorry.

Name: Kate
    Pokemon: Mareep
    Personality: Possessing a sharp tounge and a rather bitter attitude, Kate is the exact opposite of what you'd expect from a fluffy, adorable Pokémon. She is rather unfazed by the prospect of becoming a Pokémon, rather more bothered by the fact that it was a mareep of all things. She takes this as an insult more than anything.
    Level: 25 (somehow hasn't evolved yet)
    Moveset:
    • Cotton Spore
    • Thunder Wave
    • Thunder Shock
    • Tackle
    EDIT: Upped age. I hope this is okay.

#15 Riverrunner, Oct 23, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  16. Accepted! If the RP wasn't accepting, it would say closed or have no joining form. Feel free to RP when you feel like it!

17. Updated the thread

18. Thank you.
    It doesn't seem to have updated…
    Or my phone is just hating me. One of the two

19. Name: Tama
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Personality: Tama is extremely upbeat and happy. She speaks in third-person for whatever reason, and also has a mild stutter- not a huge one, though. She never ceases to bring happiness of some sort to a dire situation.
    Level: 16
    Moveset: Attract, Charm, Quick Attack and Fury Swipes

20. Accepted, but Eevee can't learn attract until level 45. Anyways, Feel free to RP anytime!

21. aha, lol sorry :3
    if you could change attract to growl that would be a huge help man ♥

22. Mkay, lemme add your pokemon to the thread

23. Name: Heather
    Pokemon: poocheyna
    Personality: usually scared or quiet and mumbles more often than not. Heather Has an extremely bad temper.When mad she is confidant and aggressive. While she can be tender and kind, nobody wanted to get on her bad side at her school. Also strong for her age/level.
    Move set: protect, toxic, ice fang, roar
    Level: 17 (should evolve soon)

#24 Shauna23, Oct 28, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  24. Please work on a bit more on your personality, everything else is fine.

25. Is That better?

26. Name: Ban
    Pokemon: Zubat
    Personality: Ban typically is rather quiet and reserved, preferring to hole up in his own head than give his emotions out to everyone. However, when incited he's extremely hot headed and holds nothing back when he attacks, using battling as an outlet for his frustrations. Since becoming a pokemon, it's incredibly rare to see him happy. At times, he also appears wise beyond his age.
    Moveset: Leech Life, Air Cutter, Bite, Super Sonic

^-^ This sounds really cool~

27. Accepted now, feel free to RP in the RP thread!

28. Accepted, Thanks! The idea sorted just popped into my head. I liked how you used a zubat!

29. Name: Real name unknown.
    Nickname: "Gambit."
    Pokemon: Growlithe
    Personality: As one of the elders among the other Pokemon, he tries to reassure the others if they get worried or scared. If faced against an opponent he knows he could easily defeat, he'll take it easy on them, and take them down as gently as possible. If he can tell his opponent is stronger than him, he'll go all out. If the opponent is an unknown, Gambit will take quick jabs a it and take a hit or two from the foe, to test their strength.
    Level: 43
    Moveset: Outrage, Flamethrower, Flame Wheel, and Crunch.

30. Accepted, feel free to start RP in the thread when you feel like it!

31. The reason why the thread is inactive because I haven't thought of what will happen next.

32. Well, perhaps the Pokemon are taken to an arena, and paired against each other?

33. Good idea. I also thought pokemon go trough diffrent tests like if they can melt steel for example. Something like the scenes in stranger things when Eleven has the tests. But mostly to see how powerful the pokemon are

34. That would make sense.

35. Hey, can someone please battle me? I can't roleplay till I have an opponent.

36. Mkay, I thought Bandit was going to battle you. I'll battle you since I don't really have anything else next to do

37. Hey delete your post it's against the rules and the other guy is doing it now

38. woops, deleted my post, I was writing mine when the other was made