• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Second Chances Sign Ups

How many shinies total? Here is my list of shinies and Encounter numbers for them:

Sigilyph (1st Encounter. I know, its crazy!)
Hippowdon (26 Encounters)
Stunfisk (17 Encounters)
Swellow (7 Encounters)
Abomasnow (5 Encounters)
Nuzleaf (3 Encounters)
Abomasnow Repeat (5 Encounters)
Stunfisk Repeat (15 Encounters)

Also, i changed my mind about Anthony. He has no mono-type, but his team is full of Gen 1 Pokémon because he needs a gimmick.

How many shinies total? Here is my list of shinies and Encounter numbers for them:

Sigilyph (1st Encounter. I know, its crazy!)
Hippowdon (26 Encounters)
Stunfisk (17 Encounters)
Swellow (7 Encounters)
Abomasnow (5 Encounters)
Nuzleaf (3 Encounters)
Abomasnow Repeat (5 Encounters)
Stunfisk Repeat (15 Encounters)

Also, i changed my mind about Anthony. He has no mono-type, but his team is full of Gen 1 Pokémon because he needs a gimmick.
The Stunfisk was first try also.
Ditto w/ hidden ability. (134)
Mudbray (23)
Jangmo-o (42)

Most hunting went on in Sun, this is all ev training.

Ugh, I really hate doing this but I'm going to have too, sorry but due to school, life problems and all of that I have myself being overloaded with work and with almost no time for roleplaying or any online stuff for that matter, there's just no chance I'll be able to keep up with this, so to not slow you down, I'm going to have to quit, I don't think this is much of a problem since it's just the beggining, I'll delete my posts asap.
Again, sorry .3.

@Melody-Jez Since Clementina dropped out, it might be a good idea to edit the last paragraph of your last post in the RP. It just references a person that has never been there, according to the current posts. Unless you're planning to make her into an NPC.

Oh right, I make four. I've had a rough couple weeks >.> maybe. I'll consider it. I'd like for our characters we have now to get fleshed out and whatnot.

So I do not wish to be a major 'That Guy', but there's been a distinct huge lack of player interaction in this RP. It just feels like everyone is out there doing their own thing, which honestly feels more than a few stories being written at the same time rather than an actual RP. I've posted five times so far, and I have yet to interact with any of the other RPers (not counting the one failed attempt). I kind of felt the need to point this out, since while I do like the idea of this RP very much, I feel like we might be going in a bad or unintentioned direction.

I did want to, but I felt like it would be a bit off considering nearly all of Travis's attention would be focused on the battle against the Bug-type Pokémon- which happens to be a Venipede, should it be necessary to mention. As soon as that battle ends, I'll definitely try to get some interaction through. The biggest problem I can see is with Mr. Glaceon's character, since he is in an entirely different biome of all the other characters, which means he's basically locked out of player interaction, at least for now.

Edit: I just now realized I could have pointed out that he noticed briefly that two other trainers were battling nearby, but again, it'd remain at a mere mention.

True. Just take your time as Kazu will be trying to find whatever berries the Venipede- it sounded like a Venipede, was I right?- was probably eating. Also, part of my inspiration for this came from the first season of Yugioh. So it really doesn't need many people. Worst case scenario, you and I are the only players left and we make a couple more characters :p

Yo, sorry for no post. I haven't gotten notifications for this. Working on something else right now, so might be able to post soon. This is a break from drivers ed.

Whoops. Not mentioning that the Pokémon my character is battling is a Venipede was a mistake on my part. It made it kind of hard for other players to recognize what exactly I was doing. While it did make sense from my character's perspective to not know the name of the Pokémon, I could have put a sentence like "An experienced trainer would recognize the Pokémon as a Venipede" or something of the likes. Or heck, maybe even just a post here to mention that the Pokémon I was battling was a Venipede. Reading through all your posts just now made me realize that all of you had to guess what Pokémon I was actually battling, and that wasn't my intention, even though my execution was rather poor.