• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Secad's Unremarkable Trading Thread- Reworking. My Diamond died!

You can always just ask. I get new Pokemon every day or so. Maybe I can give up one from my boxes I haven't put up, like my Level 100 Palkia.

Just ask. I may have it, but haven't posted it up because I am not usually willing to trade it, like my Lvl. 100 Palkia. I also have a legit Darkrai, and I could attach something nice, maybe a TM?

Yes, I will breed you a Crogunk. Any particular nicknames?

In return, I will accept any Pokemon with an Ice Beam attached. PM me your friend code and the times you are on so we can trade.

oh yeah about that charmander do you still want to trade for the growlithe, and sorry i want able to get back to you because internet connection was down

Okay, I am *BUMP*ing this topic because I edited the lists, added a new one of unfulfilled trades because I do not wish to forget, and added some new Pokemon up for trade.

Don't forget, I'm only here for June.

The trade thread is now open!

The Teddiursa would be quite nice, as no one will trade a Ursaring for a Budew on the GTS. Lol. I'm getting low on stuff I can put up for the GTS.

I'll prepare it as soon as I get my DS back. I lost it.

I am extremely sorry to all whom I owe Pokemon. Recently, my Diamond game died, my main one with all my trading Pokemon. Because of this, I must cancel all trades.

I apologize.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Do you still have a working game for receiving Pokemon? I still have your Jirachi and Tyranitar resting safely in my PC, ready for you whenever you are ^^

I won't be around tomorrow, mind, but Monday and on - should be free to trade with you if you're able to.

Okay, his name is still Cirlun. If you want the egg-moved one I will rename her and send to you. PS: The egg move is a surprise ;3

EDIT: I just realized you have a kabuto. Is it female? If so, then I would gladly trade teddiursa for that.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Good to hear you have Platinum, too.

I think the best way for us to get this trade done this time 'round is if one of us stays connected to WiFi (possibly for several hours) waiting in the room until the other pops on and initiates the trade. Since my internet connection is fairly stable, this wouldn't be a huge issue for me (and I've done it with other people). I just keep the game connected and check back occasionally to see if my trade buddy has shown up. :)

I'll get you to PM me what days and times are good for you (time zone included please) because I've been super tired from work lately and haven't been online much. I'll notice the PM as soon as I launch my net browser, tho, so it's the best way to contact me.

Virachan, Pasta is male, unfortunately. If you want a female, I'll either have to dig more or find a Ditto. Mine died with mah Diamond. :(

Link! Yay! I'm on in the mornings from about 6:30 AM-7:00 AM EST during weekdays and sporadically on nights all week from about 9:00 PM-9:50 PM EST. I'll just need your friend code. You can PM it so I can get it inbetween class.

Darn. D: I have a ditto and kabuto, I'm just too lazy to breed them xD;; I'll just give it to you for free. You still haven't specified whether you want the normal or egg-moved Teddiursa though :p

Mkay. xD I'll add you, rename the egg-moved one and hop right in c: It's level is a bit lower than the other Teddiursa, but it should be fine.

Edit: ASDF. I just remembered I'm using a different DS and I have to reset Pal Pad, meaning I had to delete everyone and change my FC. I re-added you, Secad, and I'm checking my FC right now.

EDIT 2: FC is in sig, and Cirlun has the Pickup ability (he has picked up three Super Potions so far :3).

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
I can trade you either, or both, of the Hitmon's. If you want to trade, drop me a PM and I'll give you my Platinum FC.

As a matter of fact, I could actually help you out with a number of your requests if I break out my Diamond and do some breeding...So just let me know if you want help filling your other requests. I could also give you a Leafstone or two, I have /far/ too many.

You can still trade in Platinum, right? If you can, I have a ton of Pokemon in my Diamond that can get traded (if you need to, you can check my list [ur=lhttp://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=6804.msg120488#new]here[/url]. Some of them I can breed or rebreed if you as well.

um im new here but im interested in the Ho-oh & Latios. I have a decent amount of pokemon. Heres a list of pokemon u might want.

Entei Lv. 2 Modest nature (My friend gave me an AR one but i'm not big into "fake" pokemon. lol.)

Spiritomb Lv. 20 Naughty nature (he either has a japanese or chinese name though. got him in a wi-fi trade. Will make an egg if u want me to.)

Growlithe Lv. 1 & 29 ( I have 7. 2 lonely, 2 bashful, modest, sassy, & brave. Some dude wanted a lv. 90 Growlithe that was female so i had to make eggs. lol. I got a Lv. 71 Mewtwo so it was worth it. :-]

Gyarados Lv. 43 Gentle nature SHINY (again name in chinese or japanese. LOL)

i also have AR'd starters that i'll trade 4 pretty much any legendary. Since my wi-fi connection in my house sucks i usually trade at my friends house once or twice a week. i'll be on about 10pm tomorrow EST so if your interested then let me know. Heres my trainer code thingy. 4812-5856-5632. peace \m/