• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Search for Partner (Open Themes)

Hi!

I hope that this kind of thread is allowed. I know that "Generic Threads" are frowned upon, but after looking through the forum threads here, and being interested in many of the themes, I find myself in unique situation where I would be more inclined towards One-on-One Threads between myself, and one other person, as opposed the the multiple that have signed up for so many of the other threads.

I find myself writing best when I am writing against only one other person, to focus more on the base relationship between two characters, and to be able to move the story forward without fear of being forced to wait for others within the story to post and keep up... So, if there was anyone else out there who also wanted to do a One-on-One Thread than please post here and/or let me know by a PM.

Summary of Interests:

If it had romance involved (with my playing a female) than I am almost certainty interested, I am also interested in lots of slice-of-life stories such as family life etc, and also the more artistic sides from the Pokemon World such as Pokemon Contests, Musical Performances, and etc!

- Pokemon Contests (Trainer and Pokemon)
- Pokemon Musical or Artistic Festivals (Pokemon)
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon based themed (Pokemon)
- Pokemon Romance between either Trainers, or Pokemon
- All combinations of above and/or other "character-driven" stories.

If you have an idea than please send me a message or post here what like, and then I will brain storm out the details with those I believe would be excellent partners. As for posting ettiqueue would like partners who can write a reasonable amount (say four to seven paragraphs) per post with emphasis on descriptions. Writing Sample: https://pokecharms.com/threads/musical-resonance-new-encounters.23122/

I am also open to working with more moderate-level writers who want to develop more, and while I am not means an expert when it comes to writing (no one is...) I do feel I am good at assisting less-experienced writers to develop more comprehensive detail-orientated post habits.

Thank you so much for your time, and I apologize if this is ambiguous at all!