• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Scyen's PokeMon Market/Auction

I've got a lot of PokeMon I got through various ways (some more honestly-obtained than others), and I'm feeling generous, sooooooo....

~~[shadow=red,left]SCYEN'S POKEMON MARKET/AUCTION WOOO[/shadow]~~

I'll try to make the auction weekly, and the market is a "PM me for PokeMon (X)" kinda thing.

First up on the auction block, I have a...

[glow=red,2,300]Level 52 Deoxys Attack Form![/glow]

~~knows Knock Off, Pursuit, Psychic and Snatch (I may teach it some better moves between now and Friday). Has basic (read: no) contest stats, and holds.......ONE MASTERBALL!!!

The starting bid is always...Level 10 Bidoof (oh, how I loathe them...)

It leveled to 72 Giratina Shadow Force, Heal Block, Earth Power and Slash. I have a heart scale that I gave him incase you dislike his orginal moves of caught.
Friend Code= YamYam= 0043-9511-0618

I will give you a lv 90 dusknoir, a lv 30 gallade, a lv 30 floatzel, a lv 35 weavile, a lv 40 armaldo, a lv 30 gardevoir, a lv 45 dewgong, a lv 1 phione, a lv 1 cyndaquil, a lv 1 totodile, a lv 1 treecko, a lv 1 torchic, a lv 1 turtwig, a lv 1 chimchar, and a lv 1 piplup.

I dare anyone to top that.

Uh...Okay...

I'll have some other Pokes in my party and you can just...uh...pick them out.

I'll, uh...the Dusknoir, the Dewgong, and the torchic.

As for when...how's...Sunday, May 27, 2007, at 4:00 PM Eastern Time?