• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SCT's Various Drawings

Well, I don't quite know why I'm doing this- I really don't draw any Pokemon stuff, but I figured that even though my last art thread failed spectacularly, I might as well make one for the lulz.

These are both thumbnails, since the originals are kind of giant, and I'd hate to overload screens. Click on the thumbnails to see the full XD

The first: It is simply called ಠ_ಠ. Or, if the letters aren't loading, it's the disapproval face.

I don't know why, I love this face. So I drew it on everything.

The second is one that I really love. It is One Final Effort: Rebirth.

It took a while, and I probably should explain it. The character in the front is my Forerunner OC, Guardian KI-12. The one in the background is me. It was both psychological, and a general reference on how KI-12 looks. The words on the side are what she would probably say to the Flood, who the Forerunners knew simply as The Adversary. Yes, I am a Halo nerd. Deal with it.

That's all for now, I'll upload more stuffs when I feel like lulzing.

So, as the (two?) people who read this know, I'm running an LP of White version. I drew this for the lulz:

WhitesillinesswhyIcantuploadalot.png

That is all.

Oh, hey. How on earth did I miss this little gem of a thread?

[me=RX]is run over by a stampede of Minezumi ; ^;[/me]

Kirie has a rather smexy body armor thar, not that I care to remember a time when body armors weren't completely awesome. An adorable comic if I ever did see one (Moreso involving an Energy sword, which by the way looks fiiiiine.) though if she's toting that awesome weapon, it begs the question why she'd bother training Pokemon xD I wonder if we'll be seeing more of Kirie's Isshu misadventure through drawings. Still, even if its just through game screens abd brilliant narration, it's a fun read ^ u^

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
I love your art style of so much, especially the adorable and silly you draw eyes. I just love the expressions that you give your drawings. They're just terrific.

Not to mention that you just draw people in a realistic and fun manner. I just really enjoy your art style and humor.

[me=Sir Red]adds thread to thread stalking list :3[/me]

More LP Art because I'm supersilly :3 Also these pictures are giant kthx ;w;

So, in the LP, I made the whole Dream Ruins thing pretty silly. But I kind of reimagined it in a more serious tone:
Srsface01.png

Srsface02.png

The sketchy style of the boxes was supposed to be TWEWY-reminiscent, because I love the way their panels look XD

And then, I also did another "respite" type picture, this time in Yaguruma Forest ♥ I decided not to draw some of the other team, because they were just too hard for me to fit xD
YagurumaForest.png

Actually, this is all going into a nefarious secret plot concerning the LP. It has to do to with KIRIE's actual back story- the universe from whence she came, and other fun stuff XD

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
You've definitely captured the panel-y style awesomely. Also love the posing/expressions here. ^^ Also "Protocol Dictated my Response!" xD

Also way-too-happy-chibi-Kirie is slightly disturbing in a hillarious sort of way. Love the expressions on the critters too ^^

More arts. No LP stuff this time XD

s_class_finals__ki_12_vs_sa_14_by_sinecostangent-d312une.jpg

So, let's play the game "explain what the deus is going on here" [Copied this over from my dA]

Basically, this is a shot of the final process of determining the S-Class warriors in Forerunner society. It's a rather brutal test, and hundreds have died within its bounds.

The Finals, as the event is called, is combination of things- 50% racing, 50% Capture the flag, and 100% slayer. There are five participants per round- all S-Class hopefuls. The course is littered with traps, lasers, and other pitfalls. While navigating this, the contestants must fight each other as well- meaning that the winner either killed his or her brethren by hand, or allowed the course to do so. The gate to the finish line (a pile with a holder to put the flag in) will not open until there is only one contestant remaining- and sometimes, that contestant will be killed by the course before they even make it to the end.

This particular shot is the battle between the two remaining members of this particular round- KI-12, who you all know as Kirie, and SA-14, her main rival so-to-speak, a young, cruel woman named Saia. While Kirie would rather let the course take care of her fellow combatants, Saia wants only to end life, whether it be friend or foe. Unfortunately, Saia is much too fast for the course- leaving Kirie with no option but to end her life. The guilt wracks her for years afterwards, although she shows no sign of it, as is proper for an S-Class.

[NOTE: This is more pose practice than an actual drawing. The more astute of you may have realized that the posing is from a snapshot from the Sengoku Basara 3 opening. I have watched that opening more times than I can count.]

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Nice posework there, love. ^^ Something seems a bit weird about Kirie's spear-holding hand... but then, it looked a bit off on Yukimura too. XD

Hm, the hugging is distracting you two from the chemicals at hand. Knowing this place, they are most likely dangerous, explosive chemicals. Gravity would cause them to spill, making disastrous things happen.

Also, why are the flasks near an outlet? If they are wet, and the water somehow manages to get in the socket...not good. :p

Ooh, no short pants/skirts near chemicals! That is, if you don't want chemical burns.

At least from this perspective, in my opinion, the computer is way too close to the chemicals.

Overall, I must say this is adorable and cutely drawn. The rough shading suits the scene.

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
What a lovely drawing...

Problems I can see...

the long hair isn't tied back
there handling chemicals without gloves

I personally think that all the unsafe and dangerous details in this scenario just adds to the feeling. This lovely couple probably wouldn't care if the lab came down around them. Just as long as they had each other :3

Such a romantic picture, and happy anniversary to you! ♥

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Kinda lulzy, the way notices neither of us are wearing goggles. I guess you all realized what we realized long ago: that the Goggles do Nothing. XD

Oh please, you two already come equipped with better goggles, glasses ftw! :3

You two make me get diabeetus from all this sweetness. It is quite adorable. ^^

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
See, there is a difference between Diabetes, which is a serious condition, and 'Diabeetus', which is kind of an internet joke/meme. XP

I don't have any real art, but I felt I needed to upload this wonderful MSN art. It's 6:51 in the morning, and I haven't slept, but daymn.

orsomeshit.png

This may be the best and truest piece of artwork ever created. And all because MSN doodles cannot be colored orange. U jelly?

No, but seriously, I'll be uploading more arts soon and append them to this post. Isn't it so suspenseful?

Last edited by a moderator:
WHATWHAT new art time? Hope I don't get owned for gravedigging but this -is- my art topic and I finally got my sketchbook and scanner into the same place so bluhhh :U So yeah, TONS of arts now kthx.

First off, KIRIE shenanigans that I drew a bazillion years ago but am only uploading now :>
mah_sexah_hair_by_sinecostangent-d380nfq.jpg

FEAR THE SEXAH HAIR >:U

Also, the Hat Arcana :>
the_hat_arcana_by_sinecostangent-d380op1.jpg

Yes I play too much Persona 3 shhhhh :>

Alsoalso, a new shot of my main Pokemon OC, Xyrem. I'm not good at actiony shots |D
timeskip_xyrem_by_sinecostangent-d380pn6.jpg

I hate feet D:<

Second of all, a major WIP group shot of some things from a Halo RP I'm running over on another forum. It is insanely unfinished (obviously), but I wanted to do something with it and here it is |D
rising_sun_by_sinecostangent-d380ohi.jpg

Also PINK FLUFFY INFECTION FORMS DANCING ON GRAVEMINDS~!
the_adversary_hurrdurr_by_sinecostangent-d380oxs.jpg

So that thing I did, I colored it.
one_final_effort__color__by_sinecostangent-d380mky.jpg

I like copics now |D

Okay so that's all I'm done spamming you good folks |D

KIRIE is beating children, hilariously of course. Now there isn't just a hat obsession--a hair one got started as well. :p

I'm not an expert at Halo, but I think your drawings are fairly accurate. However, from what I have seen in Reach, short hair seems to be the norm.

I love KIRIE's expression in that little box. She looks so cute ♥
Bellary looks awesome in that second picture. The faces in the box are a cute touch, too~

Xyrem looks really good. I really like the pose and that belt. The belt is just, awesome. You did a great job on the feet~! I know how you feel, feet are a pain to draw.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
SineCosineTangent said:
WHATWHAT new art time? Hope I don't get owned for gravedigging but this -is- my art topic and I finally got my sketchbook and scanner into the same place so bluhhh :U So yeah, TONS of arts now kthx.

[me=Linkachu]ownz you. >8D *j/k*[/me]

Yeah, bumping your own art topic with new stuff is a-ok, even if you haven't updated it for awhile. Like you said, it's your art thread. No worries at all~ x3

I love your sketches, SCT. My only wish is that I could read exactly what you've written on some of these images (because the text is too tiny for me). They look hilarious. XD

Sososo here's something new.

best_band_ever_by_sinecostangent-d39l2s3.png

I got the oddest idea today: I saw Xyrem (for any of you who remember Pieces of Summer Color before the crash, she's from that :>) as the lead singer in a wacky band that had her Blaziken on the drums, her Rampardos on keyboards, and her Rotom in an electric guitar (lovingly lifted that idea from Stel XD~). So I drew it. This band is called "Carbon Dating". It'll be colored when I get around to it :>

Dude, I love the hat. Is the hat based off Glalie spikes?

I like the derpy expression of the Rampardos. It seems to be saying "Grr, my fingers are too short..."

HURRDURRR I'm updating this now |D

So my brain came up with this:

just_a_regular_day_by_sinecostangent-d3cc2aj.jpg

Why? I have no idea either. It started as a tribute to the lesser drawn of Xyrem's team, Anonymous the Porygon-Z, and then it turned into a scene near the Oreburgh Mine |D That's what I assume to be a map of the tunnels of the mine that she's holding in her mouth. I tend to do the same thing with my university ID/cardkey when my hands are full XD

I'm terrible at backgrounds, as this particular one may have taken three seconds. Four if you count erasing one line that went wildly in a crappy direction.

Also, yes, that is her Rotom in the back taking over a bulldozer and chasing miners around. How observant of you :3

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ffffff that is awesome, love XD Xyrem looks win, and the Rotom thing in the background is a nice touch. Digging the shovel, too XP

I just realized this silly thread had 1000 views, and I was all joyous and felt warm and fuzzy. Thanks, everyone~

So, I did a redesign of another Halo OC of mine:

am_47_by_sinecostangent-d3cp9je.jpg

His code is AM-47. He's an S-Class, like KI-12 (KIRIE!!). In fact, he is her younger brother. At a mere 20 years, he's the youngest S-Class yet--and his arrogance would go to show that. In reality, his showmanship is meant to hide a deep, underlying inferiority complex; stemming from the fact that he was always pitted against his older (and far faster) sister, and was always defeated. Since she was 19 when the guy was born, she had a clear upper hand. He hopes that one day he will be able to best her in battle, but also wonders if it's truly worth it to be so obsessed with strength.

His main weapon, as written, is a long energy blade attached to each arm. Although he is proficient with the standard energy sword, he often refuses to even carry one, opting to go with his bare fists should his blades fail.

Also, I really, really, really hate the shoes that are with that armor in Legends. I may just make my own up. Also, the Pokemon Theme came on my shuffle'd iPod when I was drawing, hence the doodle in the corner |D

Mayhaps I'll draw some Pokemans things next |D

HURRDEDURR BUMP WITH GIANT IMAGES BECAUSE let's face it I'm too lazy to thumbnail these.

Since I've been really busy (Read: too lazy to do any new arts) here's something else:

This is what I shall call THE BIMMY POST. Because I just realized I did not post any Bimmy art over here. None of this is -supposed- to be drawn well, keep that in mind XD

NOTE: For those of you who do not know, "Bimmy And Dunsparce Pokemon Aventure" is a terribly written (both plot and grammar wise) Pokemon fanfiction about -you guessed it- a trainer named Bimmy who wants to "Fite at Gem" to "get bage". It takes place in "Laverndar City", which... well, shouldn't have a gym but does. Also it's run by Agatha (known within the story as "Agtha", "Agitha", or rarely "Agatha"), who is supposed to be in the E4. Demotions happen to the best of us, I suppose. If you don't believe me, read it for yourself. I do not own B&DPA, but here's some art anyway.

First, every great story needs an opening theme. Sing the lyrics to the tune of the first season Pokemon theme |D

Bimmy__s_Theme_Part_I_by_SineCosTangent.jpg

Bimmy__s_Theme_Part_II_by_SineCosTangent.jpg

And of course, an epic movie poster featuring his entire team~
TO_FITE_GEM_AND_GET_BAGE_by_SineCosTangent.jpg

And finally, a nyoro~n! comic, because I absolutely love the zooming in this.
Bimmy_Style_Nyoron_by_SineCosTangent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
The Bimmy Post is glorious. It is glorious and we are not worthy.

Srsly, this stuff is hilarious, and that poster is complete gold. I love this so much. ♥

I totally sang the first bit as I looked through it, too. It just demanded such. XD

SUPERAWESOME THREAD REVIVAL GOOOOOO~~~

So yeah, I've been playing tons upon tons of Ragnarok Online (which is awesome and everyone should play it |D), so here's a drawing of my main, Covenant Dance. She's an Assassin Cross (that "armor" is Gravity's design, as I would not design something that is so obviously not armor XD), and she kicks much ass :>

LOOKLOOK I COLORED SOMETHING WAT. As you can see, I am a coloring n00b |D I'm actually still working on it, and the only reason I called this one finished was because it was for a character sheet to join a group :>

Superawesome thread revival is indeed superawesome :'D

Love her design in general, but it's the weapon that does it for me on this drawing. Really cool design, and the colouring is great too :)

Because of course I'm still here |D

So, this pic's been up for a while on dA, but I just realized that I neglected to upload it here, so I figured I should :>

Erm.... it's a rather quick thing, and I'm uber annoyed by the proportions, so it'll be redone. I just figured that there should be a "real reference" of Kirie, the Beater of Children (And Also of Flood Overminds).

Also it's sort of large so bear with me.

ki_12_by_sinecostangent-d47trf8.jpg

Looklook YOU CAN SEE HER REAL NAME (under the D&D info). AREN'T YOU LUCKY?

The one really cool thing about this is that, if you put it next to AM-47's sheet, it's actually about accurate in heights. Still looking for a new design for the shoe things. I hate feet D:

I haven't really come up with a full profile for her, since KI-12's been with me since the eighth grade- she's evolved as much as I have! Therefore, it's hard to pin her stats/personality fully, because I've seen so many transformations. But I shall try.

KI-12, the only female ever to make it through the rigorous and rather deadly S-Class selection process, is a stalwart and quiet warrior. She has been raised since birth to combat the Flood, as both of her parents were warriors of great renown. Her specialty is a long range energy spear, but if necessary she will resort to using a standard energy blade (unlike her younger brother, who refuses to use anything but energy blade arm-units). Her style of fighting is 'speed creates power', and thus she is both fast and acrobatic in battle.

Being that she was raised as she was, KI-12 has a rather major pride complex. While usually quiet and disciplined, being knocked down has a rather nasty effect on her. If she's nearly defeated, she loses discipline and is susceptible to rage. While this could work against untrained enemies in mobs (such as the Flood), a single skilled sparring partner could easily read her moves and defeat her. She also tends to see the S-Classes, and perhaps all Forerunners, as being above the Reclaimers in some ways- although she holds great respect for their determination against unspeakable odds.

TL;DR version: She's a srsface warrior that is very srsface, and this whole giant profile may be edited to be even LARGER at some point |D.

Also, if you're wondering about the D&D info that's written there, she's also the model for my character in Pathfinder- although that info is rather outdated, since she's taken 2 levels in Kensai already. The pretty princess dress is also an inside joke from campaign, not anything to do with the "real" Ramifications KI-12.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
You already know what I think of KI-12 and of this picture in particular. ^^ And that you seriously need to post more art.

Also, seriously, people. It is my esteemed opinion that people need to reply to this bloody thread moar. >>;

I agree.

First of all, I'd like to state that this RP's artwork- Both yours and Stel's- Look fantastic so far, especially to a sci-fi geek like me. Maybe one of you can establish a link, so that the plebians might take a look as well? :p

Apart from, as you stated, the feet, I don't see any proportional flaws. I love the semi-organic look of the suit of armor, wether it was intentional or not, and the additional info makes this even better. Any chance we'll get to see a coloured addition?

Aaaand it's about time I re-emerge. I have no plans to close this thread, because I rarely post art to it anyway so no point in that c: For now, Xyrem tiems c:

assured_victory_by_sinecostangent-d4r3yfs.jpg

This is called "Assured Victory", name taken off of "Informed Victory", a feature of a trainer class known as League Battler in that system I'm running. Currently in the process of being colored (for real this time c:), upon inking I fixed poor 'Vadumee a bit. Blazikens are hard to make awesome from a full front view. Drawn to sur tes pas.

That is bloody bad-ass.

Of course, it won't be surprise to anyone who has known me for some time that I am a huge fan of Third Gen 'mons- And Blaziken in particular. And I dare say this is one of the coolest, if not the coolest portrayal of a Blaziken I have ever seen.

The proportions and general looks are just fine, and I can't wait to see the coloured/finished version ^^

I BET YOU ALL THOUGHT I DIED
Well I did and now I'm back c: <Hope it's cool to use this same topic (seeing as it's an art one and all), starting another one would be mad silly but I'll do it if y'all insist>

HERE IS A THING
tumblr_mdcsffIeaO1rzyqe3o1_r1_500.png

This is my Skyrim character, Phiala Aislynn. She kicks arse and takes names as the Harbinger of the Companions. Fun fact! Steel armor makes me want to cry.

Very nice, SCT! Glad to have you back~

The proportioning and perspective on this drawing are very good ^^ I can see why the armour would've been hard to draw but you did a good job on it regardless.

You should draw her showing off some mad dragonfighting (Mudcrabfighting?) skills for us. xD