• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Screen Name Changes

I know I didn't wait long to change my name, but I've been wanting to be this since this poke was revealed :'D

Shocari evolved into Sandile!

I was prj126 due to it being my username on a few sites, but later I chose the username I used on youtube: PokeGirlPraure 'cause Praure is short for my actual name and I love Pokemon, so yeah... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Gone from Blazi to blazikenkid997 to my all-time favourite Gen V-er, Rankurusu.

I'll change it to whatever his english name is when it comes out.

EDIT: Nevermind, someone has already taken Reuniclus, so I'm back to Blazi. I'm still keeping my avatar though.

Meh, I haven't made any major changes to my username other than dropping the 2011.

In the chatroom, I usually go by Kirbyx3 (short for KirbyKirbyKirby) or Marx, the final boss of Milky Way Wishes on Kirby Super Star Ultra. Although, I doubt it will be hard for anyone to figure out who I am in the chatroom since I'm currently the only one on this site who uses Kirby-themed names.

May I request to change my name from "Rumar" to "Phanes"?
I might as well have my username after my character, it fits me more than a much older character of mine, in which I don't use anymore anyway.

Oh okay then, I'm used to the other forums where you MUST request to change it, I found it, as you all pretty much figured out by my last post that I was Rumar, lol

I've taken the drastical change of adding 'de Luxe' at the end of my name. I decided to post here to avoid confusion, so that people would still recognise me :3

It's kind of in honor of Luxord, who didn't get enough screen time in any of the KH games :<

Weeds de Luxe said:
I've taken the drastical change of adding 'de Luxe' at the end of my name. I decided to post here to avoid confusion, so that people would still recognise me :3

It's kind of in honor of Luxord, who didn't get enough screen time in any of the KH games :<
A little tribute doesn't hurt anybody.

A

Anonymous

I decided to chance from Salamence Commander to Prince Gallade just because I felt like it.
Salamence is still my favorite Pokemon though :p

Last edited by a moderator: