• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Screen Name Changes

Tailon

Gryffindork
I was Tailon77 and Tailon, right now I'm Soren, the name of a barn owl from the Guardians of Ga'hoole series of books in anticipation of the upcoming film.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Soren said:
I was Tailon77 and Tailon, right now I'm Soren, the name of a barn owl from the Guardians of Ga'hoole series of books in anticipation of the upcoming film.

So glad you posted this. When you messaged me recently I had no idea who you were. xD

I lurked the forums for about a month as Jexams, but that name just sounds like a name some one made up to sound cool, so when I stared getting more involved, I changed to French Toasta. The origin of the name is in that other thread.

<de-lurk>

Before the forum exploded I was Wark for a year or two or three, though very irregularly (show up for a few weeks/months, vanish for most of a year, rinse & repeat). New name time because why not.

</de-lurk>

Ahahahah, why hello! I'm Byakuren, and I've been on a pilgrimage to pledge equality between humans and youkai! What? There are no youkai in your land? Well then, I must have wandered far from Gensokyo, I suppose. That absurd celestial Tenshi must have come this way too. I'm currently lodging at this inn run by an odd tentacle plant named Tangrow. Maybe I'll stick around for a bit~

Um... Hi. My name is Riley and I'm Blazikid's (Or Michael's) Lucario. Blazikid owns a ranch somewhere in the Hoenn region, I think around south of Route 123, on that large bit of land. I don't see many maps so I don't know. Blazikid is off on some mission or something, I dunno he shouted something about Isshu to his friend, Patrick, before dashing off. He said I could take over his account until he got back. He sent over a picture though. There was him standing with this lady with some crazy hair, and some sort of chipmunk by their feet. Anyway, I'm here with Blazi, Megan, Draco, Percival and my friend, Bridget. I may sound like Blazikid but I'm actually still Riley! Bye!

(On a smaller note I own a weapons shop in the 'Charms Airship/city)

A

Anonymous

my name was kerorogirl but now it's lucarioprincess cause I hate keroro now ill probably change it when I get addicted to some other japanese anime

Okay, Karu lent FF4 to me on DS, and I'm hooked on FF4 once again. I used to be Toru; I'm now Cecil Harvey. Will probably go back to being Toru soon, but I'm not sure to be honest xP

Hello, hi or whatever language you speak! My name is Maxie and I'm Blazi's Mijumaru! I'm very happy to be using Blazi's account and as you can probably tell I've made some changes to it. Riley insisted I help him with the whole weapons shop dealy, but I've decided just to help on the Airship while Riley's in the land city. Hope to meet you all!

[/pretending to be a pokemon] No but seriously, I've decided to have a Mij named Maxie. Hope you like 'im!

Rex

Resident Furry
I've decided to, at least temporarily, go back to Rex instead of Isaac. Might change back after a while, but otherwise this will probably be the last change for a while.

Meh. I simply decided to change my Username to Yui Hirasawa, since that is my favorite K-ON character,
and, to be honest, we have ALOT in common. =3
Nice to meet you! =)

(Previously PokeFanKorora.)

I'd like to be called Alex, but something tells me that people are now accustomed to calling me Antisocial.

Or Marty as my OC's name is.... oh well.

...Mmm...mhmmmm, and there...we...go! That should do it! Hello, dear...whatevers, I am Shinki, the Goddess of another realm, Makai. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I have apprehended this bubbly young boy and his tentacle's space for the time being. It appears some youkai, or, shall you say, monsters, have left from Makai, when they should not have. I've heard this is the time of year where humans scare others...

Those two will be quite a bother. Please, do be on the lookout for an odd unidentifiable girl and a pitiable umbrella.

I plan to round them up before the month ends. For now, it is a pleasure. And please, do not mock my ahoge. I only really call it that simply because it sounds better than, erm, what was the word? Ah. Because it sounds better than 'Derpy Side-Ponytail". That will be all.

Hehehehehehe! Hi there, would you like to play with me? How about we play good guys vs. bad guys. You can be the bad guy. And when you're the bad guy, you just run. My name's Majora's Mask, seeing as that's what I am. This boy came and spoiled my fun long ago, back into termina, but I found another person to play with. He called himself Blazikid, but I soon changed that. I just hope that green clothed boy doesn't come back, I really dislike him. But yes, I am here, and most likely here to stay.

Oh, hey~! I'm Kogasa, and this is my karakasa~! Be careful, he won't bite. ... unless you annoy him, then he probably will ♥

Have you seen that uh ... Shinki? She's been searching for me - don't tell her I'm here!

I've heard that the account I used to be in was called like .. Tunduli or something? I dunno, but I think I'll stay here, at least until the month is over~!

A

Anonymous

At first I was Master of Salamence when I first joined but i decided that "Salamence Commander' just sounded better.

A

Anonymous

Antisocial said:
I'd like to be called Alex, but something tells me that people are now accustomed to calling me Antisocial.

Or Marty as my OC's name is.... oh well.
I bet you to it!
Alex_Rose is just so much better, people had started reffering to me as "LQ" you can still call me that if you want!

Hello, fine people of PokeCharms!
I am Choco Cow! I will fight evil with my sidekick, Kid Koala, so you have nothing to fear!

I'm just here until November, that's when Ked will be back from, err, wherever she went.

Jeez, are you sure about this? Well, okay... Hello there... umm... 'Charmsians'? I am Marisa Kirisame, and I've came all the way from Gensokyou to... Well, I'm not really sure myself. A boy around my age who calls himself a Geokinetic did come across me, and insisted I used this website (unfortunately, the child doesn't have any alcohol on him... what an annoyance...). Apparently a few Youkai are lurking around here, so I'll be sure to be on my guard! Now if you'll excuse me, this 'Toru' person wants to learn how to fire giant beams of magic like mine.

Well, I am, and will always be Korora, the name of a penguin and is a penguin lover, so time to let the cat out of the bag!

...Yeah, nice to meet you'se. -Hugs everyone.- ;)

(Previously: PokeFanKorora, Yui Hirasawa.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Changed my screen name to Freta to avoid people thinking that I'm Toastie... I am Freta...

Also, now that Halloween is over, is everyone going to stop being Touhou characters?

I'm JATORC as a homage to the Mythbusters' JATO Rocket Car (RC). It's a cool username methinks. This is Antisocial, because the avatar still shows as much! Goodbye y'all!

Freta said:
Also, now that Halloween is over, is everyone going to stop being Touhou characters?

/never/

...Credit to Tun for making Shinkigrow ♥ And I went from Tangrow to Shinki so now I can be Shinkigrow ♥

Salad geolings! No that's not it... *adjusts translator* There we goo! Hello Earthlings! I have been transformed into a Purple Frenzy, so I am noooow, Double Frenzy! Do not mess with me, or I will find some poor sap and use him to eat you! *Just kidding*

Well, for as long as I can remember I've always just been plain, old Chadwyck. But, in honour of my current favourite manga/anime I've decided to change my name for the time being. I'll change it back in a while, most likely, so no worries those of you who can't figure out where Chadwyck went. But for the next few weeks or so I'll be Yamato-kun~ Because... well... this series is awesome and he's a good main character! D:

It's been a while but, changing from Kazuki-dono, to Rolly on unspecific time. To honour my Nuzlocke-run, sp will probably change back when (or if) I lose.

Changing from Luckii to UnLuckii for an unspecified amount of time, due to my recent streak of bad luck. I'll change back when that streak ends

A

Anonymous

Ever since I saw the Gen V pokemon ,I fell in love with Desukan.That's why I changed my from Salamence Commander to Desukan Commander.

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
I hav been Psy-teen ever since I started, thought it was time for change so I became my character Lady J Monroe :)

I'm back to Blisk. I adore the "Katsume" part and am keeping it on other sites, but I'm more commonly known as Blisk. I think it has a better ring to it too....

A

Anonymous

Changing my name to AngelAutumn for the holidays. Just until the day after christmas. I just wanted to cause you know...angels are cool. :p

A

Anonymous

ehh...the Desukan commander thing didn't have such a good ring to it.So for the holiday season ,I am Santamence Commander!