• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join School of Supers

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy walked up to the school, he walked in and entered hi classroom, he was first there. He sat in the back and started to play with his playing cards moving them around between his fingers and make them glow with energy, he glanced at the board in the front of the room <Learning to Control Your Powers>, he sighed and muttered "this should be fun.

In the corner of the class, there was a shadow made by a large cabinet. If you looked closely you could see that on the ground, it was bubbling. It looked almost sticky, as the bubbles rose then popped. If you looked even closer, you could see a figure emerge from the goopy mess. Ajax stepped out of the shadow and into the light, frowning at the brightness. He flicked a piece of sticky shadow from his shoulder and moved to his seat, right behind a kid playing with some cards.

Nick came to classroom and he saw to guys who were older than him. He sat down on free seat and he started looking around. On the Board was written <Learning and Control Powers>.
"Yeach, sure. I will be perfect in control my power" he wispered to himself, he knew that he couldn't completly control his power.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked at his classmates and examined them, he'd seen the boy behind using his powers pretty well and he thought he would talk to him later, he had not seen the other one do anything really. As these thoughts were racing round his head, the teacher said "we shall begin with introductions, please state your name and your power and give a small demonstration." Bellamy walked to the front of the class and said "My name is Bellamy Reyes, my power is Molecular Acceleration this is the power to take the potential energy stored in an object and convert it to kinetic energy thus charging that item explosively, if I charged one of my cards it would have the explosive strength of a grenade" he gestured out the window and threw one of his cards hitting a tree which exploded. He sat back down.

"My name is Nick Gleamtey and my power is named Aura of Emotions" Nick said without confidence then he said "My power grows from my emotional statement, I'm not in good mood today so I won't show my strength but... I can show you my Aura" and then Nick exuded deep Blue sad Flames looking Energy from his body then he sat down on his chair.

Ajax listened with interest as the boys explained their powers. He looked up and realized it must have been his turn to introduce himself. “ Uh...my name is Ajax Nox. “ He said nervously. “ My power is Umbrakinesis, also known as shadow manipulation. I can become a shadow, teleport from one to the other, or control them. But the last one needs to be powered by large amounts of adrenaline, so I can only use it in extreme cases. “ Ajax got up from his desk and moved against the wall. He closed his eyes in concentration and melted into a shadow. The light blew holes through it, but you could tell it was him. He molded back and return to his seat.

After Ajax introduced himself teacher asked Nick "I got information that you are on control tests and medical examination but they didn't explain why"
"It's becouse my power isn't well-known and nobody know how It works or why, it's only known that my strength depends on the emotional statement" Nick explained quietly

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy watched as they introduced themselves, he muttered a bit too loud "so what we got shadow boy and emotion kid" he chuckled, he was sitting waiting for more students to arrive as the teacher said he wouldn't start without them.

Something in Nick head said "Another one"
Next person who didn't understand him, at last he didn't hate him. He heard that only one time in live he was angry and after that he almost killed someone. "I can't control myself so, just ignore me...please" he wispered to himself then he looked at Bellamy.

Ajax flinched at what Bellamy called him. “ H-hey! I’m right here ya know! “ He stuttered. He didn’t want to seem weak though, so he gained an edge in his gaze and puffed out his chest slightly. “ I-if you have something to say, s-say it to my face! “

Nick started getting nervous, he wanted to be as brave as he thought Ajax was. " Why I have to held this in me, maybe I schould just..." he thought but then he saw that he started emanate Blood Red Aura. Then his ring started to glow, that means that he schould calm himself.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy stood up and said "well Shadow bobdo you think you and emotion kid can take me" his eyes started to glow and he picked up his bo staff. He watched them both, he knew both of them would probably chicken out but he thought it would be interesting to see them fight.

Anton walked into the room and sat down in a corner. He saw the other students in a petty argument about their strength. He was hoping the teacher wouldn’t notice him due to the distraction, or make him get up and introduce himself. Nevertheless, the teacher noticed him quickly and called him up, maybe to try to get the other students to pay attention and be quiet. Anton got up as slowly as he could and walked to the front of the room.
“Um...” He began, “Hi... my name is Anton. Uh... Anton Celso. My power is a little unique, but I, uh, think it is pretty cool.”
Anton grabbed a metal sword, which was in the corner of the classroom. He quickly turned it into a metal axe using his powers to rearrange the molecules. Then he said, “So, uh, that is basically my power. I think it was called molecular manipulation.”
Quickly, Anton went back to his seat. He dreaded talking in front of others, so he didn't want to stay up there any longer. However, he secretly was thinking how weak the other students powers seemed. The strongest one seemed to be that explosive kid, but the others didn’t seem too dangerous.

Ajax stood up as well, but his mind protested. He knew that this was a dumb idea, but he didn’t want to be thought of as weak. “ I’ll t-take you any time! “ He announced shakily. You could see in his eyes that he meant it, but he himself doubted his capability. He could hear a student introducing themselves but he didn’t care, what mattered was proving his worth.

Nick started to emanate big amount of Red Flames and then he punched his desk, he broke it in half and he stood up. "Nick, I tell you that you have to stop" said teacher, Nick stared at Bellamy and told him "Now, I want to see you trying..." after that someone came to the class and hited Nick with inhibitor "I'm sorry that I came in but I had to calm him down then he left Nick who was lying on the Floor. He quickly returned to his chair and looked around, guy who paralyzed him was nowhere.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was impressed, his little plan had worked he had found out was emotion kid was capable of now he it was Shadow boys turn and maybe this newkid as well. He was looking straight at Ajax and he pointed his staff at him. He motioned for him to give it his best shot.

Anton stayed back in the corner. He was the non-confrontational type, so he didn’t want to mess with these people. He wondered if there was a way for him to stop the fight without them knowing, and he slowly reached down and touched the floor. Using his powers, the floor underneath both students began to heat up. Anton was hoping it would melt into lava, and he didn’t think either of them would figure out it was him.

Ajax frowned in concentration. If he was gonna fight this guy, he had to have a plan. He could see that the boy with the emotion powers display his true strength, and Ajax was impressed. But that was besides the point. Ajax thought that perhaps he could transport from one shadow to another, until Bellamy became confused and then- why was the floor so hot. Ajax looked down and saw it was practically smoking. He helps and melted into a shadow.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was angry he knew who had messed up his fight he had watched his introduction, using his enhanced agility he used the tables and reached Anton, he hit him with his staff which at the point, due to how much energy he had transferred it hit him with a force so big it sent him flying into a wall, "Next time you want to ruin a fight don't use your powers." His eyes were now glowing purple so furiously it looked like they were on fire.

Nick desecrated his senses, he saw that the guy who paralyzed him left something, some paper then he quickly hid it in his poket when he saw Bellamy who was angry at Anton. "Don't hurt him, He did right choice to Intervene in our stupid fight" he said to Bellamy, he still was angry but he now controled himself a bit, So he still was emanate with his Red Aura. He looked at the Bellamy with his Ruby worried eyes. "Stop this imbecility and let us have fun from our lessons together, okay"

Last edited:
Anton didn’t just fly into the wall, but flew through the wall, because he had turned the wall into a gas. Rolling on the floor, he picked up a piece of stone and turned it into a sharp throwing knife. Then, he hid behind a tree. He still had the metal axe with him, although he had turned it into a spear. ‘All I have to do is stab him when he looks around this corner. This should be easy.’ Thought Anton, but in reality, he had never seriously injured anyone before. He thought, ‘Maybe this will work...’ and he promptly made a river of molten rock where the wall had been so that Bellamy would have to jump it.

Jamie flew into class, he floated and went lower until he touched the ground and walked towards his desk. He sat down crushing some of the chair because of how small it was compared to his arms that were quite big.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.

Need to stop you all for a second to remind you that forcing hits on another person's character, without that person's permission in advance, is autoing - and is strictly prohibited under our RP forum rules.

You may launch an attack in a character's direction, but it's up to that character's player to decide whether or not the attack hits.

Make sure that you all read the rules and follow them from now on, and carry on.

Ajax watched everything from the shadows, afraid to jump in and get hurt. But he still wanted the to stop. He couldn’t talk as a shadow, so he waved his hands as a gesture to get their attention. Then he lowered his hands up and down to show that he wanted everyone to calm down.

Nick saw Ajax Shadow and he calmed down, then he looked at the Bellamy and his aura changed color to Blue. "Now I understand, you wanted to try us... Didn't you. If I'm wrong then tell me, I'm not too smart" He smiled at Bellamy and he gived him hand to shake "Bellamy, shake his hand please. I want see that everyone will apologize to each other"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy laughed, "finally someone gets it" he took his hand and shook it. The teacher then said "well it's time for your next lesson, you still have me but this next lesson is like a combat situation, you will need to pick a leader for the task." Ren piped up and said "we should put it to a vote. Just say who you think should be leader, I say Ajax, because he is calm and collected, when threatened"

Ajax watched Bellamy and Nick’s hand shake and morphed back into a human. He sighed in relief but his anxiety spiked up when he was nominated to be a leader. Sure, it made sense, but he didn’t know what to say. So, he just said the first thing that came to mind. “ S-sure...I-I mean, sure! “ He was surprised at himself, he never willingly volunteered for this kind of thing.

"Leader hasn't to be strong but smart, I don't know you to well but I also think that Ajax will be great" said Nick after that he sat on his chair and he looked at the left paper < Nick will be sent to School of Supers and he will be on constant observation. If he will be angry {Red Aura} you have to quickly stop him, if he will start to Hate {Black Aura} then you and everyone who can, have to kill him> Nick read the information and he destroyed it. He knew that he can't control himself in Hate but why killing, better for him if nobody will find this paper.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The teacher started to explain the task, "you are to find an object and take out any guards you can without killing. The only rules are no killing and no using your powers if you are holding the object. In fact the object is a power inhibitor so yeah" Ren turned to the Ajax and said "as you are a leader, I have some info that will help us complete the task, the info is that I know you are great at stealth, me and Anton are great attackers and I have to admit I don't know what you would do with Jamie and Nick." He looked at each person in turn as he played with his magic card, he had stopped using his powers as this conversation had gone on so his eyes were no longer glowing.

"I Have something for Nick" said the person who paralyzed him, he was standing on the entrence to the Classroom "Take this pills, if you will need to use your power they will let you use it without Losing control but they work shortly and they will make you tired" he explained.
"Thank...you" said Nick to the person "And who are you by the way" Teacher asked this guy "I'm an Observer and Nick's doctor" He said then he left them but Nick knew that he still was somewhere "that means that I can help you now" he said to everyone.

Anton saw the shadow and calmed down. After repairing the wall and floor to be back to normal, he put the sword back where it should be and listened to the instructions. The task seemed simple and easy. How hard could it be with five superpowered-kids to defeat one guard?