• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join School for the gifted (demigods and monsters, chill, romantic rp)

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Link to discussion --> https://pokecharms.com/threads/scho...rs-chill-romantic-rp-discussion-thread.24292/

Jade smiled and looked up from her book. Too day was the day the school opened! Finally! She had been looking forward to this since she got a letter explaining invite to join a school for DEMIGODS AND MONSTERS! How unreal is that! Monsters and demigods exist, that must mean that have a really extensive library that she could read. But most important, she could maybe finally make friends that would stick by her.. hopefully.

A simple sheep boi wake up one day, hugging his sheep-like pillow, he yawned and slowly get up from his bed. His white curly hair looked like if storm just arrived and Aries was too sleepy to change anything with it. He looked around his small, white room. Get up from the bed and changed his clothes. His ears moved a bit as he was catching sound of the passing by cars close to his hause.

He was excited yesterday to start the school, but also scared, cuz who may befriend a dumb sheep. All of this excitment and worry made Aries only more tired. He washed his teeth, ate breakfast and headed for his first day in school.

Elias woke up with a jolt and a mischievous grin on his face. Today was the day for him to make some new pranks. He had already carefully picked out which runes to bring. Hopefully he would be able to do more than just summon soda at the school. He ran to the kitchen, made himself some quick breakfast, ran to the bathroom, brushed his teeth, ran back to his room, picked up his bag, threw it on his shoulder and jumped out the window. He lived in a house that was 2 stories tall and his room was on the second floor. But he knew how to get down easily without getting hurt. He checked his watch and saw that it was long until he was supposed to be at the school. Considering he could run as fast as a car in the city, it wouldn't take long for him to get to the school.

He decided to stop by the store real quick and only stole a bag of chips. He paid for the soda. Then it was back to running towards the school. Sometimes he ran right next to a car and when that happened he always waved to the driver, who usually rudely ignored him. Those who did look had to do a doublecheck to see if they were seeing things right. He laughed at those but eventually he stopped by the school.

While there, he immediately began looking for places where he could hide. Every school had a place for troublemakers to hide. But he didn't want to hide at the most obvious hiding spot of all. Therefore, he decided to have his spot in the most obvious hiding spot of all; a rundown shed on the side of the campus.
"I'm a genius" he thought to himself. But he couldn't scout out the place immediately. There was the introduction to the school to suffer through first. He walked to the front gates and went in to the school.

It almost seemed like another regular day for Leonard as he slowly woke up from his coffin and looked around, as he got out of his coffin, he could hear the sound of his mother making dinner before he heard a knock on his bedroom door. "Leonard, hurry up lil' bro, or you'll be "fashionably late" for school as you always say." A familiar voice said which caused the vampire to jolt in realization, it was his first day back at school! As Leonard went to get dressed, he almost didn't pay attention to what he thought would look good for his first day before he decided to take a more casual-ish approach: he put on a white buttoned shirt and some black jeans, black sneakers with red soles and a knee long blood red jacket with his signature wine red trilby hat.

When he was done getting dressed, he opened the door only to be pounced on by a Cerberus who's three heads constantly gave Leonard affectionate lips and made him laugh. "Hey, cut it out R.E.X!" Leonard said as he gently pushed him off and went downstairs with the three headed canine, when he entered the kitchen, he noticed his mother made him an omelette with a side of bacon strips and a little drizzle of blood. "That looks good." Leonard said as he licked his lips. "And you don't need to tell me about my bag; I packed it and got it ready the night before." He added before he began to eat his breakfast.

After he ate his breakfast, he went to give his family and pet one last goodbye before he went off to school, his body was suddenly surrounded by a swarm of bats that made it hard to see him, when they dispersed, they all began to make their way towards the school with Leonard seemingly have vanished. "Hope your school days go better than mine, lil' bro." His sister said with a hopeful smile.

The swarm of bats approached the campus almost like a missile and the 'explosion' caused all of the bats to suddenly disperse and fly off to reveal Leonard who just arrived and seemed to strike a pose. The vampire was always one to try and make flashy entrances and he wanted his first day to be one to remember.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Monterio stepped out of his dark, bare apartment. He wore a black sleeveless gi for the day with steel-toed boots. He carried a long black duffel bag in his left hand. He hopped over the railing of the second floor walkway of his apartment complex, and didn't miss a beat when landing, immediately going into a stride. People stared, not used to seeing an oni walking through the city, and his demonic intimidation factor wasn't helping. As he got to the school that would most likely conclude his training, a swarm of bats landed in front of him, dispersing in front of him. Three bats flew at him, he bit one out of the air, caught one with his right hand, and performed an axe kick with his left leg on another, stomping it into the ground.
He squeezed the bat in his hand until blood was flowing between his fingers then dropping it, chomped the one in his jaws until blood dripped from his jaw, and stepped forward, a flat bloody bat left with a shoe imprint on him.
As he stepped forward, he spit the bat at the vampire's feet and gave him a death glare, still with bloody teeth. "Hell of an entrance." Then he walked further towards the school, not wanting to waste any more time on this showoff.
@Red Gallade

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Thea
A cold chill ran through the empty penthouse as Thea snored through her alarm. In her sleep she fidgeted causing her to roll out of bed and onto the floor. Jumping up she shook herself and looked at the time before turning off her alarm, "damn I'm going to be late" she said her voice soft with a slight hint of a russian accent, as she rushed through her routine. Once dressed and ready she opened the window and created a slide made of ice for her to slide down to street level and then skate her way to the school.

Upon arrival she witnessed what could only be described as a bat triple homicide and decided to avoid that area. She walked to a nearby tree and and stood under it watching everyone as they arrived with a small smile in her face as her hair flowed gently behind her despite the lack of a breeze.

Jake
"Jake it's time go" came his father's voice from downstairs. The driver had arrived to take him to school. His father while no longer a king was the CEO of Camelot Industries and insisted that his son be driven to school despite Jake's repeated insistence that walking would be fine. He heaved himself up from his desk and rushed downstairs and after saying goodbye to his parents he walked out and got in the car.

The car neared the school and Jake leaned forward, "hey stop here I'll tell them you took me to the gate" he said hoping he was far enough from the school to not be noticed, the driver nodded and Jake got out and waved him away. Once the way to fancy car was out of site down the road Jake sighed in relief and walked into the school grounds.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Yamato sprang out of his futon in the early morning. Unlike some, his body was blessed with a natural alarm clock which made waking up so much easier. He let out a yawn as he walked came down the stairs to the attic, well his former room, as he went straight to the bathroom. He opened the taps to the shower, starting his day with a good 1 hour bath before he came out and dried off. He wiped his fur with the towel before he set off back to the attic to get ready for school. It was pretty simple, throw on the blue shorts, slip into the long white sleeved shirt and tie the ribbon around the tail. He let out his little monkey grin, as he picked up what looked like a small hair pin he put on his ears. Yamato left to go downstairs, picking up a peach and eating it in a couple bites. He then picked up a few fruits before going to his mother's room and telling her goodbye as she slept.

Making sure that nobody saw him, he took the hair pin from his ears and muttered the words "Taiyobo..." In that instant, the small hair pin expanded into a bo staff taller than him. He stabbed it into the dirt before angling it towards the direction of the school. He stepped ontop of it, before muttering two simple words. "Expand.... Taiyobo", and with that, the staff exploded in size. It barely thickened, only by a couple inches as it propelled him through the sky as its size expanded at a staggering rate. As it was soon reaching its peak, he let it launch him as he clasped onto it and made it retract. A couple hundred meters later he landed on nearby buildings, using his staff to lessen the fall. As Yamato's bare feet touched the concrete of the roof top, he dropped onto all fours as he began to run like a monkey would. As he got further, he pressed the staff into the ground and propelled himself once more, this time letting himself flip in the air. He soon came near the school, he pointed Taiyobo at what he considered a safe place where nobody should get hurt. "Exapnd, Taiyobo!", he shouted, as the staff expanded to 15 stories and thickened to the size of a school but. He sat ontop of his staff for a bit, before he slowly shrunk it down to the size of a hair pin. He tucked it in his ear as he let out his casual monkey smile. "I win best entrance", he grinned, as he munched on a peach in his pocket.

Seeing all of the commotion at the front gate, Elias decided to go over there. As he did, he heard a monkey say something about winning best entrance. He realized he had already lost that opportunity and got a little disappointed with himself. But he could still joke with the newcomers. He noticed that one of them were an Oni and already had two awesome puns to pull. And there were plenty of movie references with the monkey and the vampire just begging to be told.
"Hey! Planet of the apes is that way!" He said pointing up in the sky. That was one joke completed, two to go. He turned to the vampire and asked him where the rest of the Twilight gang were. And finally to the Oni. He knew that he probably shouldn't tell a pun about him considering he would be messing with a devil but he couldn't resist the temptation. And he would definitely be able to outrun him.
"Hey, I've heard of a great Onigiri shop nearby. They sell awesome donuts as well. The jelly filled are my favorite! Nothing beats a jelly filled donut!" He said, quoting Brock from Pokémon and then took off with super-human speed towards the main building.

Leonard looked back and noticed how an Oni killed three of the bats he made and gave him a look of disgust. "Thank you." He said sarcastically while he showed his fangs, he didn't know who the Oni was, but what he did know is that after such a disrespectful display followed by a spit on his shoe, the Oni was practically begging to be drained dry of every last drop of his blood. The thought of drinking his blood made the vampire lick his lips before he turned his eyes to someone who compared him to twilight Vampires, this slightly confused Leonard as he never saw this 'Twilight'. He looked back when he saw a strange monkey individual who boasted about how he had the best entrance, this caused Leonard to smile as he knew he wasn't the only one who cared about style, so he quickly turned around and snapped his fingers before he pointed at Yamato with a smile, then he turned around and proceeded closer to the school.

On the back of a 10 foot tall sheep was sleeping a simple white haired boy with ram horns. Sheep, a doll of the sheep to be more precise, was made from his fibre and acted as transport leading to school grounds.

As he arrived, Sheep stopped and lay down on the ground, with the boy still sleeping on its back. He slowly opened his eyes due to commontion that was around and yawned. "Woaaaahm.... Gwodmourning... I mean.. Goodmorning.." He mumbled to whoever heard and get down from his sheep.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
He glared as some speedster zipped past him, throwing in an onigiri joke. When he got to the door, he looked back at his future classmates. He thought, "Huh, a group of showoffs and jokesters. Maybe this won't be such a great place to hone my skills anyway. I must remember that the time to cut them down comes later, I wish for the classes to be less of a disappointment." He pushed into the building.

Roslin nails thumped on the table in a rhythmic fashion, the antlered girl bored out of her mind. She was supposed to go to this weird school for "people like her," whatever that ment. Honestly, she didn't see the point. She had a perfectly good life out in the forests in modern Ireland. She didn't need this school. Her mom taught her what she needed to know. Besides, how would she ever be able to live life the other humans, she was different. She silently cursed herself for even thinking about that stupid meme or joke thing. Much less comparing herself to it.

She shook her head and went outside, tying her aburn hair into a ponytail quickly. A light grey wolf laid not too far from the home. When he was a pup, Roslin rescued him from starvation and raised him, making sure he could survive without human intervention. He never left, which was not exactly what Roslin wanted, but she didn't complain.

His grey eyes met hers. "Pack mate."
Roslin nodded to the wolf. "Hello, Lyko." The wolf flicked his ear. "So, um, I'm leaving today." She looked towards the ground and frowned.
"You're needed in pack. You want to stay. Why leave?" The wolf tilted his head as Roslin sighed.
"Because my mum wants me to go. She says it'll 'make me be more equated to society' or something like that. Rather stupid, if I'm being honest." Roslin shrugged.
"I think it's stupid. Pack belongs together. Pack belongs here."
Roslin rolled her eyes. "Can you at least promise me that you'll be nice to my mum?"
"Your birther is not pack."
Roslin pursed her lips. "She's my pack."
The wolf looked away. "Fine. Will be nice to your birther. Only because she is your pack."
Roslyn smiled as she heard her name being called from inside. "Thanks Lyko."

Roselin entered her house as the wolf stretched and walked away. "Hey mum." Roslin chose to ignore the weird object on the table.
"Today is the day," her mom said.
"The day for what?" Her mom gave her a death glare Roslin gave a slightly dramatic sigh. "Fine, I'll go..." She looked at the wooden object on the table, her bags laying next to it. It was carved into the crest of the school. She reached down to pick it up before hesitating and walked over to her mom before hugging her. "Bye mum."
After a few moments, Roslin let go and picked up the wooden object, her items secured on her. Everything around her went black as the wind seemed to whistle around her ears.

Then she was at her destination. It had various unique characters, all seeming to be show offs at first glance. She grimaced. These were her classmates? Some time this would be. She chose to just ignore them and walked to the entrance, hoping that none of the others would prank her or just stop her. She really wasn't in the mood.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Jade saw a bunch of people coming in to the school and put her book away. It seems like the students were finally arriving.
”I should probably get ready the headmistress spea..” she didn’t have time to finish the sentence in her head before she heard a voice boom throughout school.
“Students! Move out to the training area behind the school, you have 15 minutes! It shouldn’t be that hard to find so if you’re late you can only blame yourself for your detention.” The booming female voice echoed, probably the headmistress voice.

Jade started moving towards the back of the school were she knew the door to be located.

Armaros arrived in a flash of fire infront of the school as soon as the voice started speaking from within the school and sighed.
“I told father that he should have flashed me here earlier but nooooooo, I just need to see that soul be sent back to the torture room after breaking a crime in uncle gods domain.. urgh.” Armaros thought to himself as he walked in to the school and instantly towards the end of the school.

Hearing the loud voice in his head, Elias thought that he would have plenty of time before he had to go to the training area. So he decided to start exploring the school grounds first and look for potential hiding spots in case the one he originally intended to have was compromised. He used some alchemy to summon the soda can he bought earlier. It was still cold. He chugged it all at once. Then he began running around the school looking for those hiding spots. Only that he payed a bit too little attention to his surroundings and almost crashed into a boy. He managed to slow down somewhat but still bumped shoulders with him. Seeing that as an opportunity to get some more money, his hands were in and out of the guy's pockets with almost lightning speed. He put the money into his own pocket and then raised his hands to apologise to the boy.
"Sorry for bumping into you. Didn't mean to" he said seeing the red eyes and the necklace the boy carried.

(I had permission to auto @Joelkjn Fox Lord's OC here)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Thea
As the loud voice boomed in her head she looked around for a second before heading to the requested building, as she walked her hair flowed unnaturally and the air around chilled drastically. She glanced at a few people wondering if she would make any friends or whether she'd be abused for having a pretty evil mother. She sighed and continued to walk.

Jake
When the loud voice spoke Jake clutched his head "jeez that was loud" he muttered he shook himself and looked around, perhaps he should try and make some acquaintances. He spotted a girl with antlers and walked over to her, "hey there my names Jake Pendragon it's a pleasure to meet you" he said with a wide grin hoping she would not bite his head off or something.
@ThePlayfulFox