• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open School for the gifted (demigods and monsters, chill, romantic rp) Discussion thread

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Link to the rp --> https://pokecharms.com/threads/school-for-the-gifted-demigods-and-monsters-chill-romantic-rp.24394/

Hello! I was enthralled by the idea of a chill school rp from @Cryronn the Mudkip and wanted to recreate it but with a twist. You can be a demigod from the Norse, Greek and Egyptian mythologies but i didn't wanna limit it to just demigods so I wanted to have some monsters as well. Don't go crazy on what monster you are like for example a f*cking Cerberus or 3 meter Minotaur (you could be a small one but not a small building tall).

I want this to be a chill rp that has a chill pace but for the love of god if you are having a convo with someone don't just no answer! It might be a chill paced rp but that doesn't mean you should go away from the rp for a week just cuz you couldn't think of something to write. Ask for advice (Link to https://discord.gg/7zvh3cJZnR (Join the School for the gifted Discord Server!) a discord that is for the rp, everyone should feel free to join) or just write and don't think too much bout it.

Now that my little rant is over here is the rules

1. The charms rules applies here. If you have not read them go read them.
2. Romance is allowed.. but please no hmm hmm time if you get what i am saying
3. Be accepting of all people who decide different genders or sexualities for their characters.
5. Have as many oc's as you want but don't go crazy! We don't want you to stress out now.
4. Swearing is allowed but don't be a sailor.. even if you are Poseidon's child.
6. Wanna join? what's wrong with the rule? put that in your other to be accepted : )

Oc Template
Name: (First, Last, Middle/Middle Initial)
Height:
Race/God parent:
Abilities: (Maximum of 2, No teleportation)
Appearance: (Include general "style" of dress wear, no need to plan out specific outfits)
Personality:
Relationships: (Romantic, Friendship, and Family)
Other:

My OC
Name: Jade K. Eliades
Sexuality: Not straight
Height: 1.70 M
Race/God parent: Athena
Abilities: IQ of 189, magic
Appearance: Long Brown/blond hair that goes down to her shoulder blades. Almost always wears a black leather jacket, with a grey/white v neck t-shirt, black leather pants and high healed leather boots. Has 2 tattoos, one on her neck that’s a rose coming up from her collarbone and one on her left shoulder that’s a snake wrapping around her arm down to her hand where the head pokes up just on her hand. Also has owls as earrings.
Personality: Seems aggressive but means it as banter. Very protective of her friends and is a bit straight forward. Very outgoing and loves to make friends.
Dislikes: Bullies.
Relationships: Has no one. Father died when she was one and she has been in and out of foster homes since then. Hoping to meet new friends in her new school.
Other: Somethings of with the position of the 4 and 5 in the rules

Last edited:
Name: Elias Tristan Lambros.
Sexuality: Straight.
Height: 183 cm/ 6’0.
Race/God parent: Hermes.
Abilities: Superspeed and alchemy.
Appearance: He has blonde hair that reach to the bottom of his neck. He has an earring in his left ear and wear glasses. When at home, he usually wear t-shirts with rock band or metal band prints on them (Guns n Roses, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Dio (not the Jojo villain) etc.). When outside, he puts on a black hoodie with a Marvel print on (if it's winter, he also put on a black jacket but won't zip it up). He wear jeans that are most often torn at the knees (either by design, or just broken) so his knees are visible. Pretty much just put on what's in his closet. He also has a tattoo of a snake that starts on the back of his right hand and slithers up to his elbow. He also have a skull ring on his right index finger and a snake ring on his right pinkie. Due to being the son of Hermes, he is often seen with a mischievous grin.
Personality: Mischievous and playful. Respects those who manage to prank him.
Dislikes: Being poor, school, obeying.
Relationships: His mortal father.
Other: You switched 4 and 5.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Appearance: He has blonde hair that reach to the bottom of his neck. He has an earring in his left ear and wear glasses. When at home, he usually wear t-shirts with rock band or metal band prints on them (Guns n Roses, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Dio (not the Jojo villain) etc.). When outside, he puts on a black hoodie with a Marvel print on (if it's winter, he also put on a black jacket but won't zip it up). He wear jeans that are most often torn at the knees (either by design, or just broken) so his knees are visible. Pretty much just put on what's in his closet. He also has a tattoo of a snake that starts on the back of his right hand and slithers up to his elbow. He also have a skull ring on his right index finger and a snake ring on his right pinkie. Due to being the son of Hermes, he is often seen with a mischievous grin.
Accepted

Man, didn't took part in any monster school for a while. Shall join, if that's okay, will make my bio after I wake up though.
You are more then welcomed to join : ))

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Name: Monterio Saemonsaberou
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 6'11" (excluding horns)
Race/God parent: Oni
Abilities: Demon physique, cursing
Appearance: He has bright red skin, long grey horns extending from his forehead, glowing crimson pupils floating in an empty blackness, white tusks coming from his lower jaw that curve to the sides, and jet black spiky hair that erupts from behind his horns and down to his lower back. He usually wears a black loose-fitting tank top, black pants, and black boots.
Personality: He doesn't respect or like anyone who shows weakness physically, mentally, or emotionally. Like his father, he wishes to conquer the world, but first he wishes to become as powerful as possible. He is very aggressive and sadistic, but he knows what he's doing.
Dislikes: Loud people, getting nothing out of time and effort
Relationships: None beside past masters, his mother died at birth and his father he never knew died attempting to conquer China.
Other: You messed up the 4 and the 5

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Appearance: He has bright red skin, long grey horns extending from his forehead, glowing crimson pupils floating in an empty blackness, white tusks coming from his lower jaw that curve to the sides, and jet black spiky hair that erupts from behind his horns and down to his lower back. He usually wears a black loose-fitting tank top, black pants, and black boots.
Personality: He doesn't respect or like anyone who shows weakness physically, mentally, or emotionally. Like his father, he wishes to conquer the world, but first he wishes to become as powerful as possible. He is very aggressive and sadistic, but he knows what he's doing.
Relationships: None beside past masters, his mother died at birth and his father he never knew died attempting to conquer China.
Accepted : )

I guess if it has some mythological origins.
Would a beastfolk like a human with animal features accepted or do it need to be a monster from certain myths?
I just asked if it has to have some mythological origins.. Well if it does then may search around myths, if I won't find anything about sheep guys mythology then I shall make a god of all evil,misfortune and tragedy son just becouse it was unfortunate. XP

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Would a beastfolk like a human with animal features accepted or do it need to be a monster from certain myths?
I think I might join, but does the character have to be a descendant from a God or can it be another supernatural and mythical being like Dracula?
I mean go for anything really. As long as it's a myth or a legend like dracula it should be okay. If it's not will take that when it comes to it :p

Might recycle a character for this then.

Name: Leonard Moonrisen Tepez
Height: 5'9"
Race/God parent: Dracula
Abilities: Shapeshifting, amazing strength,
Appearance: Leonard has extremely pale White skin, long vampire fangs, claw like nails and bright blood Red eyes, his short and smooth hair is jet Black and hidden under a wine Red trilby hat. His sense of style is something he takes very seriously, doing his best to look good with shirts and jackets of all kinds as if trying for a fashion show.
Personality: Leonard is a very friendly and flamboyant vampire who always does his best to look good and encourages others to do the same. He enjoys expressing his creativity and a nice drink of blood, however should anyone talk bad about him, he won't hesitate to talk back.
Likes: Fashionable clothing, dancing, blood, music, peace and quiet.
Dislikes: Hot weather, being interrupted, getting dirty, harsh criticism.
Relationships: No one in terms of romantic love. (Yet.) His father, Dracula. His mother, Elanor. His older sister, Penelope. His younger sister, Florence.
Other: 4 and 5 are switched. He dreams of becoming a professional dancer or fashion designer.

Last edited:

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Might recycle a character for this then.

Appearance: Leonard has extremely pale White skin, long vampire fangs, claw like nails and bright blood Red eyes, his short and smooth hair is jet Black and hidden under a wine Red fedora. His sense of style is something he takes very seriously, doing his best to look good with shirts and jackets of all kinds as if trying for a fashion show.
Personality: Leonard is a very friendly and flamboyant vampire who always does his best to look good and encourages others to do the same. He enjoys expressing his creativity and a nice drink of blood, however should anyone talk bad about him, he won't hesitate to talk back.
Relationships: No one in terms of romantic love. (Yet.) His father, Dracula. His mother, Elanor. His older sister, Penelope. His younger sister, Florence.
Other: 4 and 5 are switched. He dreams of becoming a professional dancer or fashion designer.
Accepted pog. Imma just ask some questions. Does he have the weakness of the sun? Which Dracula myth is he based on (like is the real thing or a tv show)? Also wanna be Jades dance partner lol?

Name: Jade K. Eliades
Sexuality: Not straight
Height: 1.70 M
Race/God parent: Athena
Abilities: IQ of 189, magic
Appearance: Long Brown/blond hair that goes down to her shoulder blades. Almost always wears a black leather jacket, with a grey/white v neck t-shirt, black leather pants and high healed leather boots. Has 2 tattoos, one on her neck that’s a rose coming up from her collarbone and one on her left shoulder that’s a snake wrapping around her arm down to her hand where the head pokes up just on her hand. Also has owls as earrings.
Personality: Seems aggressive but means it as banter. Very protective of her friends and is a bit straight forward. Very outgoing and loves to make friends.
Dislikes: Bullies.
Relationships: Has no one. Father died when she was one and she has been in and out of foster homes since then. Hoping to meet new friends in her new school.
Other: Somethings of with theposition of the 4 and 5 in the rules
Relationships: None beside past masters, his mother died at birth and his father he never knew diedattempting to conquer China.
Appearance: Leonard has extremely pale White skin, long vampire fangs, claw like nails and bright blood Red eyes, his short and smooth hair is jet Black and hidden under a wine Red fedora. His sense of style is something he takes very seriously, doing his best to look good with shirts and jackets of all kinds as if trying for a fashion show.
I did a thing so we don’t need to look for all the characters

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
I'm going to have my character be the daughter of Cernunnos, horned god of the wilds. Celtic in origin.
I just realised that I know next to nothing about Celtic mythology so I am very intrigued to see this oc

Yeah, I can understand why you'd say that as a lot of people are diverse when it comes to what they're weak to and how weak they are to it. (Guilty as charged.) I think I'll say that the sunlight makes him physically weaker to say the least, in terms of which myth... I dunno, you know there's a lot, right?

And I certainly wouldn't mind him having a friend who also enjoys dancing.
It’s fine if your oc doesn’t have any of the regular weaknesses that a vamp has.. just would hate meet him in handball or for that matter any sport involving a ball of some sort lol

Too bad I can't do what I wanted exactly with her. I really wanted her to talk to animals, slight control over wild animals (actual animals), and innate knowledge of plants. But, hey, that's fine. I'm just going with control and plants.

Also, he is the least mentioned of the Celtic gods in my research. He is the friend of hunters, gathering wild animals all in one place and them not fighting. He tames both hunter and prey. And the wild fruit is his harvest. He's considered the lord of the wilds.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Thea Allison Hale
Sexuality: Lesbian
Height: 5'4"
Race/God parent: Morana (Slavic Goddess of winter, death and rivers)
Abilities: Cryokinetic Abilities and Prehensile Hair
Appearance:
download20210201084756.png
Personality: Despite her appearance and heritage Thea is generally a sweet and kind person who loves to have fun and mess around. However she has quite the temper and becomes scarily like her godly mother when she is angry. She is afraid of skin to skin contact due to past abuse by her father when he was still alive.
Dislikes: practical jokes, bullies and physical contact
Relationships: None, her father died and she doesn't speak with her mother

Name: Jake Anthony Pendragon
Height: 7'2"
Race/God parent: Arthur Pendragon
Abilities: Excalibur and Cellular Regeneration
Appearance:
download20210201085646.png
Personality: Like his father Jake is a very kind and generous soul who shows great love and appreciation for the people close to him. He strives to provide a happy, loving and peaceful environment among his friends and is a born leader. He is kind, loyal, friendly and trustworthy. He makes decisions with thought and tact and always looks at the bigger picture.
Dislikes: Excessive authority, bullies and being looked down upon
Relationships:

Other: Something is off with the positioning of the 4 and 5 in the rules

Last edited:
Name: Aries Caprino Voltia
Sexuality: Heteroromantic, Demisexual
Height: 5'10
Race/God parent: Sheepfolk
Abilities: Magical Fibre that he can craft things with, calming touch.
Appearance: Snow-white curly hair and a bit short curved light-brown horns. He has a black, dazzling from reflecting light eyes and a slightly longer, white ears. He usually wears light-brown sweater on a white shirt and brown trousers with black trainers. He also has small white tail.
Personality: Sweet and Innocent for his age, he is quite adorable acting but becouse of this is seen as perfect to bully material of the boy. He is quite skilled in making things from his Fibre and does it as a hobby. He is really caring, dedicated for his friends and they are important to him.
Likes: Good People, making things from his Fibre, singing, naps and playing chess.
Dislikes: Bad People, bullies, chaos, waking up.
Relationships: Mom and Sister
Other: Sheep boi wouldn't mess those 4th and 5th places.

(May add second character later, hope sheep boi is okay in the end)

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Name: Joshua L. Alias
Height: 5”9
Race/God parent: Loki
Abilities: Hypnosis, illusions
Appearance: download20210201171928.png
Personality: Joshua is careless and doesn't care how his tricks affect other people. Joshua only makes friends with people who can outsmart him or are able to trick him.
Dislikes: Taking Orders
Relationships: Father and Uncle
Other: Something is off with the positioning of the 4 and 5 in the rules

Last edited:
Name: Joshua L. Alias
Height: 5”9
Race/God parent: Loki
Abilities: Hypnosis, illusions
Appearance: View attachment 874085
Personality: Joshua is careless and doesn't care how his tricks affect other people. Joshua only makes friends with people who can outsmart him or are able to trick him.
Dislikes: Taking Orders
Relationships: Father and Uncle
I feel like our characters will make great friends