1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sceptilite, Blazikenite, Swampertite, Cameruptite, Banettite Now Available for Sun and Moon

1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

Mega Stones June.png
    A new download code for use with Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon has been revealed and gives trainers the chance to get their hands on five more Mega Stones. These Mega Stones are as follows: Sceptilite, Blazikenite, Swampertite, Cameruptite and Banettite. These Mega Stones are for use with Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Camerupt and Banette.

The Mega Stones for the three Hoenn starters were previously given away to participants in the 2017 International Challenge: April, but this is the first time you'll be able to get Cameruptite and Banettite in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.

The code you'll need to download the Mega Stones is MATSUBUSA. It's not currently known when the code will stop working, so get them while you can!

#1 Demelza, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Demelza, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Magpie
      Magpie
      I'm still sulking in a corner about the lack of Manectric's Mega Stone... but I guess I just have to be patient xD

It's good to have the Hoenn Starter's Mega Stones all together ♥
    2. Soul-Heart
      Soul-Heart
      Yay! I got Mudkip from the GTS and a Torchic from a trade, so this is helpful! :D
    3. Hollow Omega
      Hollow Omega
      This is great news. :)
      SilvallyTamer likes this.
    4. Dapper_Cat
      Dapper_Cat
      I got a Torchic from Wonder Trade, and seeing this made me happy.
    5. eeveerox2
      eeveerox2
      My 2ds broke so I can't get them
      Henry Blaze likes this.
    6. SquirtleLover
      SquirtleLover
      You wrote four Stones, but I count five :p
      Ali_The_Raichu and Henry Blaze like this.
    7. Adambenabou12
      Adambenabou12
      I'm glad about the hoenn starters mega stones later i would wait when they release the tiny tourney mega stones for all players that competed on that tourney, or for the tyranitarite, abomasite, manectricite code for everyone :D
      Henry Blaze likes this.
    8. Shrine
      Shrine
      I know, Mega Manectric is so cool ;_;
      Cheribe, Henry Blaze and Hollow Omega like this.
    9. GreninjaTrainer013
      GreninjaTrainer013
      If only I could send my Sceptile from ORAS to here.. But I guess I have to wait until I beat the post-game story.
      Henry Blaze and Hollow Omega like this.
    10. Teapot
      Teapot
      I'm pretty sure you can use Pokémon Bank at any time, so you can theoretically move it whenever you want :) You just couldn't Mega Evolve it until after the main story.
      Cheribe, Henry Blaze and Hollow Omega like this.
    11. GreninjaTrainer013
      GreninjaTrainer013
      I know that, but I'm planning on beating the post-game story before sending my Pokemon from ORAS to Sun/Moon.
    12. alexryce
      alexryce
      WHY IS THE CODE NOT AOGIRI. WHATS WRONG WITH AQUA, HUH!?!?!?!?
    13. Skippidypowpow
      Skippidypowpow
      Oh really Sherlock?
      TheStargazer likes this.
    14. AkaLugia
      AkaLugia
      i agree m8.
    15. Cheribe
      Cheribe
      I don't even have a 3DS but POKéMON IS SOOOOOOOO COOL
      Ali_The_Raichu likes this.
    16. ehdo
    17. Cheribe
    18. TheStargazer
      TheStargazer
      And I just shiny hunted a Torchic on Omega Ruby...
    19. Legoluke905
      Legoluke905
      This is a cool code I have Sceptile holding the megastone in my pc I will also tell my cousin this code
      so he can get the mega stones for when ultra sun and ultra moon come out we have really strong pokemon Also what is the code for mega stones for Latios and Latias
    20. TheStargazer
      TheStargazer
      @Legoluke905 I'm not sure if they have released a code for those mega stones yet.
    21. Legoluke905
      Legoluke905
      @TeamPlasmaAdminLazuli they probably have not realeased mega stone codes for Latios And Latias But Rayquaza can mega evolve on its own so that's a thing and this is why Rayquaza can mega evolve on its own. Rayquaza ate its mega stone. IDK why Rayquaza Ate its mega stone.
    22. GreninjaTrainer013
      GreninjaTrainer013
      There's no significant proof why Rayquaza can Mega Evolve on his own, and we need Game Freak to explain this to us.
    23. Cheribe
      Cheribe
      OMG U ARE SO SMART ( NOT BEING SARCASTIC )
    24. Teapot
      Teapot
      Because Rule of Cool.

Rayquaza needed some way to be more impressive/hyped than the Mega Evolutions that came before it, so it had plot significance and kept its status as an overpowered, Mythical Pokémon. It's basically so the Delta Episode was workable and made some semblance of sense.

Rule of Cool is also the reason Kyogre and Groudon have "Primal Evolutions" rather than Mega Evolutions, despite the two mechanics being almost entirely identical.

However, this news article isn't the place for this sort of discussion – let's move it into a thread in the Pokémon Games Discussion board.
      Cheribe and GreninjaTrainer013 like this.
    25. Cheribe
      Cheribe
      Great Reasoning! (In my opinion at least)
    26. ehdo
      ehdo
      Mega-Ray broke the metagame and made a new tier
    27. Oona100
      Oona100
      YES AWESOME!
    28. sSoul
      sSoul
      Well time to download those codes, get a torchic and destroy everything