• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Saving Feature in Creative Corner

So, as a writer, there are times where I'm on my computer and I'm Creating a new work and something happens and what I have done is deleted, (reloading page, or having to leave, or accidently closing the tab). One thing I was thinking about was a save draft/delete draft part within the creative corner works, so that if we weren't able to finish, we could save and pick up later possible from another device if we needed too. The same function that is with posts, where you can save the unfinished draft to finish and post later. Could that be possible?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
The ability to save, load, and autosave works are all definitely on the roadmap, so they will be implemented eventually :) For now (and in general, as a backup) I recommend writing up written works elsewhere, such as iOS's Notes or Google Docs and copying your work in when you're done.