• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Sarge's Shack: Back in Business

I'll trade for that event Regigigas. I can offer you shiny versions of: Vulpix, Nidorina, and Nuzleaf. I have Razor Claw if you want it too.

Thanks for the offer, but I will have to decline. I'd prefer to trade the Regigigas for a (Legit) Legendary I need or specific types of (also Legit) shinys.
*that list will come up soon...*

What i have to offer
Ekans
Glameow
Gorebyss
Horsea
Nidorina
Vulpix
Jigglypuff
Gloom x2
Paras
Venonat/Moth
Skitty
Gulpin
Wormadam
Manitine
Razor Fang
Razor Claw

what i'm looking for :
adamant (female) bagon with high IV's for attack and speed
jolly smergal with high IV's for speed (and either attack or special attack)
jolly or adamant (female)sneasle with high IV's for attack and speed
timid or modest gastly with high IV's for special attack and speed

I can give you glameow, horsea,and gloom for

squirtle, warortle, charmeleon,

I can give you vononat and ekans too if you have mawile or shuckle

i'll also like to battle you.

Oh dear, where have I been all this time?
...I blame Fallout 3

Anyway, I updated my needs list. I also stated that all previous trades that were arranged are canceled and must be re-stated if you want them to continue.

Pokemon I want/need:
Duskull/Dusclops w/ relaxed nature OR Pain Split (both would be nice, really any nature that doesn't decrease the Att, Def or Spec Def stat is fine)

What I offer:
All Starters except Turtwig

I currently have six leftover Duskull all Lv.1 from from a breeding project i finished, all of them know Pain Split and Will-O-Wisp, i don't have a relaxed one unfortunately, but i will list the specifics

Male, Adamant(+Attack/-S.Attack, decent), Alert to Sounds
Male, Serious(Neutral), Likes to thrash about
Male, Docile(Neutral), Mischievous
Female, Serious(Neutral), Very Finicky
Female, Rash(+S.Attack/-Speed), Alert to Sounds
Female, Mild(-Def/+S.Attack, highly unfavorable), Capable of Taking Hits

I'm really looking for the two starters Chikorita and Cyndaquil i need for my DEX. If you really need a relaxed nature i could try and do it in a few days after i finish my current project, but if you take any of the males both Pain Split and Will-O-Wisp will carry on to the offspring. If you want one of these, feel free PM me or message me on either AIM or MSN if i am not around at the time.

I can breed you either one of those two starters for that Adamant one. So which of the starters would you prefer to have? Note, if you need them with specific natures, it will take longer.

Cubone w/ adamant nature
Duskull/Dusclops w/ relaxed nature OR Pain Split (both would be nice, really any nature that doesn't decrease the Att, Def or Spec Def stat is fine)
Adamant Ditto
Adamant Larvitar
Impish Hippopatas/Hippowdon

Dragon Scale

If I offer you all the stuff listed above, is that enough to get your Machamp?

I'd have to breed the cubone, duskull, and Larvitar, but I realized that I have a freshly caught level 52 impish hippowdon just sitting in the box.

I may have to hold off on that deal for now, as I have some pending trades coming in (Duskull an Cubone). However, I see that you are in need of a Celebi, which I happen to have. Let me further update my list and we can work something out.

Hey there.

I finally got an Adamant Larvitar, Adamant Krabby and a Timid Gastly after 2 days of breeding. I can also give you a Life Orb, a Reaper cloth and a Razor Claw, attached to those 3 Pokemon.

What I want is, if possible 2 legendaries. I don't mind clones, and my Pokemon are 100% legit.

The Pokemon i want is: Mewtwo. I would want a Regigigas, but I can see that you don't have it, so i want a Rayquaza too :)

If this is possible, then pm me if I'm online, if I'm not.. well my email address is under my avatar. And i answer quickly there.

Seeing that the post under me can offer you a shiny Larvitar, I might get another pokemon in the right nature, unless you want a none-shiny Adamant Larvitar.

Hey I got some stuff that might interest you:

Shiny Adamant Larvitar
Shiny Timid Magnemite
Shiny Quiet Geodude

Im interested in Shiny Machamp.

Hey there.

I finally got an Adamant Larvitar, Adamant Krabby and a Timid Gastly after 2 days of breeding. I can also give you a Life Orb, a Reaper cloth and a Razor Claw, attached to those 3 Pokemon.

What I want is, if possible 2 legendaries. I don't mind clones, and my Pokemon are 100% legit.

The Pokemon i want is: Mewtwo. I would want a Regigigas, but I can see that you don't have it, so i want a Rayquaza too :)

If this is possible, then pm me if I'm online, if I'm not.. well my email address is under my avatar. And i answer quickly there.

Seeing that the post under me can offer you a shiny Larvitar, I might get another pokemon in the right nature, unless you want a none-shiny Adamant Larvitar.

This trade will have to wait as I have a pending trade that offers most of what I need, though I may still be interested in the items.

@Fumanshu: Are they Legit? If they are, I will still need to think about it. By the way, the Shiny Machamp, as far as I know, is legit, according to the trainer I got it from. It is also maxed in HP and ATT EVs it appears and is level 100 with an Adamant Nature.

Yo

Dude I would really like that jirachi. I can give you lvl 100s i have a bunch of em and if you really want I might have some of those items. Check out Feralagtrs Tradeing Zone to see my full list of pokemon I will trade.