• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Sarge's Shack: Back in Business

I shall be starting my own trading/battling topic.
My FC code is in my Signature. Platinum is the most used and what will, for the most part, be trading with. I will state other wise.

Seen: 402 Obtained: 261
Long way to go...
----------------
NEWS AND ANOUNCEMENTS!

All on-going trades are canceled and must be re-offered due to my absence from here.
----------------
Waiting/Pending List

Bolded pokemon are top priority for all sections

Pokemon I want/need:
all of these Pokemon I would prefer un-touched

Adamant Krabby/Kingler
Timid Ghastly
Adamant Ditto
Adamant Larvitar
Impish Hippopatas/Hippowdon

Legendaries I need:
Entei
Lugia
Mew

For the time being, I will only accept LEGIT legendaries

Items I need:
Life Orb
Razor Claw
Dragon Scale
Thick Club
Reaper Cloth

What I offer:
All starters minus Turtwig

I breed Volt-Tackle Pichu. I can't guarantee a specific nature, but all Pichu's will have Volt-Tackle.

I have many other pokemon that I have that I am unable to post down right now, so just ask me for a specific thing and I can check to see if I have it.

Most, if not all of the above Pokemon have to be bred, so time will be needed between ordering and recieving.

Legendaries I offer:

Mewtwo
Regirock
Regice
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Latios
Latias
Raikou
Jirachi

ALL Legendaries are 100% Legit, though most are cloned via the Emerald glitch. So if you don't want cloned Pokemon, don't ask.

-------------------------
Specials:
I will post special Pokemon here that I will be offering

Shiny, Adamant, EV trained Machamp 100% legit

Currently, I will only trade legendaries/shinies for Pokemon that are top priority, legendaries, shinies or multiple pokemon.

----------------
Battles
If anyone wants to battle me, leave a message in this topic and we can try to arrange a time.

Due to possible circumstances, I can decline a battle request at any time.

Thank you all.

I can get you Kangaskhan, Omanyte, Horsea, Lapras, Miltank, Poliwag, Skarmory, Slowpoke, and Staryu.

I'll trade you like 5 of these for that Latias?

What nature does your Mewtwo have?

For a second I thought you had 2 Life Orbs. xD
Nope, I need 2 life orbs, sorry.
The Mewtwo is a Bashful nature, which has no influence on stats.

[quote author=xGxAxBxYx link=topic=5967.msg97901#msg97901 date=1240542350]
I can get you Kangaskhan, Omanyte, Horsea, Lapras, Miltank, Poliwag, Skarmory, Slowpoke, and Staryu.

I'll trade you like 5 of these for that Latias?
[/quote]

Just the Latias? I can trade you a few things on the normal list as well.

By the way, all trades will have to wait till tomorrow.

Oh and nature on Rayquaza too? I'll get you one of those legendaries that you need. They won't only be legit, they'll be Event pokemon too. [sub]I just need it cloned... >.>...[/sub]

Can I get Sunkern, Murkrow & 2 Slowpokes for:

Glameow
Growlithe
Kangaskahn
Lapras
You got my lists mixed up, kinda. I'm in need of a Murkrow and Slowpoke, so I can't give you those. I might have a Sunkern though.

@Gaby: If that is 6:00 Eastern, then I won't be available, as I am busy this evening. We'll work out a time that benefits both of us.

I'm interested in a Jirachi as well.
I can breed you a Growlithe of any preferred Gender/Nature combination, though it might take just a bit of time.

I have an Azelf as well, if the Growlithe is no longer needed or not sufficient. ^^

A Growlithe alone might not be sufficient, and I already have an Azelf. Is there anything else from my list that you might have (it doesn't have to be first priority).

As for nature, a Naughty, Lonely, Mild or Rash nature is preferable.

I can do Glameows and Sandshrews for sure, and possibly Zangoose. (I'd just need to transfer my pair over from Sapphire)

Any combination of those with the Growlithe would work, and I can breed them for specific Genders/Natures as well if you want. ^^

I can get you the following pokemon...

- Misdreavus
- Sentret
- Staryu
- Slakoth
- Slowpoke

Can I get a Jirachi with the TM 13(Ice Beam), if you have it.

I know, I'm in dire need of TMs.

Hey, what nature are you Latios & Latias? I need a Modest or Timid of either one.
The Latios is Calm and the Latias is Relaxed. Sorry, can't help ya there.

[quote author=xGxAxBxYx link=topic=5967.msg98426#msg98426 date=1240872287]
I can get you the following pokemon...

- Misdreavus
- Sentret
- Staryu
- Slakoth
- Slowpoke

Can I get a Jirachi with the TM 13(Ice Beam), if you have it.

I know, I'm in dire need of TMs.
[/quote]

Sure I can get you one Ice Beam, but you will have to wait, as I have other people to trade first who were waiting
*remind me to put a waiting list up*

[quote author=Dirus link=topic=5967.msg98419#msg98419 date=1240868445]
I can do Glameows and Sandshrews for sure, and possibly Zangoose. (I'd just need to transfer my pair over from Sapphire)

Any combination of those with the Growlithe would work, and I can breed them for specific Genders/Natures as well if you want. ^^
[/quote]

A Glameow or Zangoose would work fine.

Also, I have a new Pokemon that I can trade to ya people:
Volt Tackle Pichu's

(by a stroke of luck, I caught a Pikachu with a Light Ball.)

Lol, nice. Volt Tackle's awesome. Though I never used it before. xD

Anyway, I was sending you a pm but it wouldn't go through so I'm posting it here.
"Oh no prob. I should be up for another 2 hours or a lil less."

That's alright. :D

Were you still going to trade with me tonight? I was just wondering. I mean I'll probably be up for about 3 more hours anyways...

I think DA was before you, but I should be able to get you tonight.

[quote author=DA~Kaitou link=topic=5967.msg98452#msg98452 date=1240888664]
Lol, nice. Volt Tackle's awesome. Though I never used it before. xD

Anyway, I was sending you a pm but it wouldn't go through so I'm posting it here.
"Oh no prob. I should be up for another 2 hours or a lil less."
[/quote]

Unless the game cheats out on me, we can trade within the next 10 minutes.

Ok.

Just let me know when you are on Wi-fi.

:D

Ha. I captured a Pikachu on Emerald once, just for fun, and it had a light ball. So that made my day. Of course that was a few years ago... I wish that would have happened with Chansey. I am dying to get my hands on a Lucky Egg. *sigh* And of course I don't have the TM Thief on a High-level pokemon. But I do have frisk on Bannette, and it tells you what the pokemon is holding. So that is very useful.

Alright!
I've got one Male Naughty Growlithe, and your choice between Female Zangooses of Bold, Timid, and Rash natures.
All my eggs hatched female for them... now if only that would happen when I need female starters. xD

Just let me know when you plan to be on WiFi and I'll be on with the ones you want in tow. ^^

Sure, only I don't need the Sandshrew anymore. And since I'm a generous fellow, I'll throw in a Volt Tackle Pichu as well as the Jirachi.
You will have to wait till tomorrow though, since Jirachi is on Emerald and I already did a transfer today.

A lot of Pokemon have been added to my Pokemon Need list:

Nidorino
Nidorina
Vulpix
Jigglypuff
Gloom x2
Paras
Venonat/Moth
Polywhirl
Weepinbell
Muk
Shellder
Drowzee/Hypno
Electrode
Lanturn
Skiploom
Nuzleaf
Lombre
Loudred
Skitty
Gulpin/Swalot
Wormadam (any cloak)
Manitine

Pokemon I'm trading will be updated as well.

Ok Sarge, I've finished breeding them. Pm me whenever your ready. I can get you a couple of pokemon from your new list as well, but I'll post it later so it's not confusing.