• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open SAO RP discution thread

The reason I want Kayaba to be good is kind of the opposite, no matter how evil you are, you always have good inside of you. You can always change. I believe everyone deserves a second chance, especially since Kayaba was never evil, allowing Kirito to kill him and then returning to help him.

Whitman, the last name of most of my OCs was a pretty recent one. I made it up out of a pun on a friend's name.
Anyways yea, we need a grace period between fights and plots, i say once we get five posts on page 8, thats when we timeskip.

Hey guys, would it be Ok if i did a thing where, The Dragon Ty in Luke's sword was half a Virus and ejected Luke from the Game? Not killing him but pretty much logging him out but then he decides to continue helping his friends by Logging back in?

that would be awesome but that should probably wait till the time jump so his family his very grateful when he wakes up with tears of joy instead of just being "oh thank god". So I say we wait till after the time jump.

When Luke comes back, I can imagine him leaping in at some crucial moment to save us after we are almost beaten, we can say that sometime during the third floor he just disappeared, and has been gone for a month

Alright, That would make more sense to what im planning to do

I want him to contact Hackers who could up his Guilds Levels and Gear to beat the Game to save everyone

Alright I have a new character to replace Tyler here it is:

Name: Samuel Perce (user name is Dark)
Sword type: kilij
Appearance: Sam has short spiky maroon dyed hair, wears an assortment of red coloured clothing ranging from a deep red jacket much like Kirito's but dark red to a light red shirt underneath it.
Personality: Sam is an anti-social person but played SAO to escape his reality. Once one gets to know him he his kind and will help no matter what even if it puts his life on the line.

just a bit of backstory Sam was a fighter on the second raid on the first floor boss being scarred by the death of Kirito and his guild. When everyone got to the second floor he went on keeping a watchful eye on the United Swords to see if they can beat this game but lost track of them right before they entered the labyrinth.

You could technically now join us if you wanted to, after all Me and Z are about to leave the Labyrinth. One thing though, Should Heathcliff Join the United Swords

on second thought actually you should do it Devlin you should have a post in the real world to show your family have things about the SAO crises like news reports have some fun with being back in reality after killing a man.

Guys, I think while Luke was away, Ren or Richard recruited a Bunch of new members and bought a Massive amount of Land on Floor 4 to Build a Castle, The Guild has become to Biggest and Strongest Guild with the Strongest Players Co-Leading the Guild (By that I mean Ren Richard and Heathcliff) is this a Good idea? I have a bunch of ideas if we choose this