• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sandolyn: Three Islands of new Pokemon (now with Fakemon)

*Slitoling nods at you while Nucador sits by him*

I can help in getting the RP opened again if you want. I got a lot more Fakemon here and I was Charlespark if you forgot who I was before.

I don’t think anyone forgets who you are due to the begin of nearly every post xD

Anyways, thanks, we’ll keep this rp open, and I mean open, for fakemon and any pokemon except ones that require staff approval. We’ll keep this running!

*??? could be seen running away from a raging Tyranitar that’s chasing him, as he turns off the light located on his forehead while turning corners as sharp as he can to lose his pursuer since he can’t exactly fight*

(Note that I might be making a somewhat big post since I had my character doing some things like traveling and such off camera. Also, I might be having her encounter a special Fakemon of mine that might have some interesting things when it comes to combat.)

Hmm alright... if we’re going to revive this and keep it going, I suppose I might need to see where everyone is in the RP.

Yo yo yo yo yp! (Act as if that repeated many more times) Im still here as well with my owm Fakemon if needed. (If not, I want to use at least one of mine)