• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sam's Music and Art thread

Art being more rare -- as I cannot draw to save the life of me.

However, music does take quite a turn on me. I enjoy doing it, and I enjoy listening to the end results. By taking a look over what I've done over the months, I will show you what my favourite works have been, early or new.

Also, the reception I get in this thread depends if I'll frequent the boards more often - I also take requests!

Also, take note that these songs are remasters of the original song -- usually with a fair bit of messing around with the drums and some other stuff. The midi files used are usually taken from VGMusic and credit is given to the arrangers to the midis used -- however, there's just too many to name!

Anyway, let's get started.

Mega Man X2 - Intro Stage
Very exillerating, and it deserves to be. This being my latest remaster, and getting good reception elsewhere, I'm fairly happy with it. Allough.. the lead is a wee bit cheesy.

Mega Man 9 - We're the Robots
This being my favourite song from said game, it's also another of my newer diabolical creations. Also, very synthy