• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Sami's Trading Request - ZOMBIEFIED!

Hey, Sami! I can breed you a Cyndaquil if you still need one. I think I'd want a Pichu egg in exchange. Let me know if you want to do this trade, and if you want the Cynda hatched or in an egg. :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I can get you a Bulbasaur and/or Chika, and I'll definitely be sending a random Spinda your way ;)

A Light Ball in exchange sounds good to me. Otherwise, Heart Scales all the way. I'm too lazy to dig for my own ^^

Those starters would not be a problem, and are you still wanting Spinda? I can catch one for you. And, just trade me something unneeded because I would like to give free Pokemon to all who ask for them! But, if you would, could I please have an Energy Ball TM? Also, the Spinda I want to give you is Japanese! And yes, it will be "Polka" the Spinda, since you can only have 5 letters in the Japanese games. Would you like one from a different IDNo. from my American Pearl? If so, just say so!

Alright Linkachu, I can still get you the Lightball for Spinda. And yes, you can use a name not on the list, but not Charleston, since I've got a Shiny Spinda with that name.

Andy: No thank you, if you can't even use punctuation, how am I to be assured you'd spell the Spinda's name correctly?

Eevee Lover: Alright, I don't mind the Jap. name, as long as I know it says 'Polka', I'm happy. And just the one ID.no is good enough for me, thankies. And what would you like in return, item-wise, since you said you didn't mind what Poke'mon it was.

-Will Be Editing First Post-

Linkachu and Ultracow - Could you please delete the quotes in your posts? A wee bit clutterful, in my opinion. You don't have to, but, I'd really appreciate it. ^3^ I guess me and ze' Quote Button just don't get along.​

Item-wise I would like a TM53 Energy Ball, if you still have one, but I'm OK with giving it away without a return item. I'm just happy to donate to your dancing [glow=red,2,300]Spindas[/glow]! Oh, also the letters like ours from Japanese games are actually slightly bigger than the ones you find in an English game.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Jeishi, this isn't the place to ask about that. Warned for spam. And your post shall be deleted at Sami's request.

BTW: The only way to get Volt Tackle on a Pikachu/Raichu is to make a female Pikachu/Raichu hold the light ball and then have it breed with another Pikachu/Raichu, or any other male Pocket Monster from the Fairy Egg-group.

I could also get you a chickorita egg for only just a treecko egg,I have been looking for one, for soo long.but I would only be able to trade next week.