• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sami's Paintchat Doodles Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
... ...
..... .....

I got nothing. That is just wonderful, amazing stupendously massive amounts of win...and love. I love you very much Sami, truly sincerely love thee. That is the best costume I could ever hope to wear as a Rocket admin. ever. And that Buizel is never leaving my arms. It is just so fricking adorable.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Poor Stan. I'm by no means an expert on Tablets, but six years sounds like a good old run. And he'd seen some awesome, awesome artwork! *Hugs Sami*

That is some wonderful shading on your chibi. I love the pose too, it really gets a sense of joy across ^^

*Waits, even if it's for a while, for more wonderful arts*

R.I.P., Stan.

Well, those last two works that you got to do with Stan are absolutely amazing. The RX/Sami Rocket Admins are so well dressed and awesomely-executed. Again, I love the texture of the hair, and the eyes look very realistic. Not to mention those two perfect Pokemon in that picture.

Great work!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Been a while since I've replied to a Sami art thread. XD

Anyways, I looove that Elleon. It's like, teh best Eeveelution evar. Rocket Admins are epic win as well, and mod Leafeon and Flareon from way back when are, like, OMGTHEY'RETEHBESTEEVEELUTIONARTWORKSIHAVEEVERSEEN. :D

And poor Stan... D:

An 11-year-old tablet? I hope that boy gets a shrine in his honour because that is an almost unbeliably long time for tech to survive.

Keep up with the good work, in memory of Stan.

*plays Taps*

Now we put this worthy tablet, Stan, down to rest after his good, productive life...

I hope you recover from your loss, Pixeity.

Lolololol. Thanks guys, all your heartfelt comments BROUGHT STAN BACK TO LIFE. =D Partially, he's pretty hard to get working, but I can still try and update once in awhile. I've actually been severly lacking inspiration since my job laid me off. ;o;

Anywhoo. I just realized I never posted these. :V Bear in mind that they're older and hence have a very crappy quality to them. xD These be my OC Digimon, who still has no name. xD Generally portrayed as a male. :V Don't let the purple decieve you.

DigiPose2.png

This is his In-Training form, chillaxin' with a Pagumon. His head marking grows and changes as he goes into the higher ups and different forms. But he usually has something on his forehead. Tail is...a nub. XDDD;

DigiFight1.png

His Rookie form, duking it out at random with a Renamon. :V This was before I realized that faded colors made better movement lines. XD; Again, these are quite old in comparison to earlier posted things, keep in mind. Renamon looks weird, but shhhhh. =X Tail is based off a arrow/spear head.

DigiPose1.png

Natural Champion, though I am designing Armour Champion forms for him as well. I want him to have the capacity to be used in whatever Season people want to Roleplay in. So far I only have his Love and Knowledge forms done. xD; Tail is based off a labrys-styled axe.

DigiPose3.png

His Natural Ultimate form, as you can see, his tail is usually his main weapon. This was sort of a colored referance, really. Again, poor quality. ;o; Yaaaay, he's falling apart. :3 Tail is based of a sickle/scythe to keep with a reaper-undead theme.

DigiBioPose1.png

Biomerge (Season 3)Mega form. Since his partner is going to always be female, I tried to make the Biomerge be gender-ambigious. Unfortunaly, hips don't lie. D: This isn't finalized and is bit of a rough draft. Tail end is based off a stereotypical Naginata blade. Because Naga...Naginata? Yeah, I'm lame. :V

Holy crap, a secondary partner. :X This was a fail attempt to create something to Kalseng's tastes, but he wasn't particularily fond of him, so I adopted him for myself. xD Again, no names. I probably won't focus much on this guy, but for what I had doodled up, he's not too shabby.

AvianDigi1.png

Baby, In-Training, and Rookie form. His baby looks like a Peep. =X Don't eat him! D: Floppy wings are floppy. ^ u^ I kind of see him dragging them along the ground when he walks they're so long. =D

AvianDigi2.png

His natural champion, it became more reptilian, as I had a basilisk theme in mind for him but this is as far as I'm going to work on him, too busy with my first OC Digimon.​

C

Celadon

Wow!They look so realistic!
I especially like the green-digimon's baby form. (What is its name? I am not too good with digimons)It looks so cute :3 =D

So, all in all, these are as good as ever!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
*Dies*

The baby form of the green bird-like Digimon has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I wants him and he is now mine XD

Awesome drawings, their designs looks so real.

*Runs off with the bird Digimon*

*stealz both rookie Digimon*

Omg these guys are so cute!!! ^___^ And yay for Stan!!

And the bird Digimon kinda reminds me of the old Falcomon.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've been meaning to reply to this for a couple of days now but couldn't get myself in order enough to do so.

Anyways, I enjoy seeing complete fan-made Digimon lines (at least the basic stages), and this one seems fairly original. The in-training is cute as they tend to be, but I think your rookie stage is my favourite overall. Love the color choices (I quite like those particular shades of red and purple, and they go nicely together), and blade tails/claws are always fun.

From Champion on the Digimon is nifty... but not exactly my thing ^^; (Although the claws and blade tails are still win) Nifty armblades on the biomerge mega, too. I'm curious: what inspired you go for the zombie-ish look for the Ultimate stage, and would you consider it a Virus type Digimon?

As for the birdie, LOVE its champion form. It's just really cute and an eye-pleasing design, and I love how you did the head crest. Its claws and tail kinda give it a reptilian look, which makes me curious to see what its Ulimate stage might look like.

Keep it up, Sami ^^

Wow! I just love your artwork! I especially like the Flareon and Leafeon... Why? I have no clue, but I've always liked Leafean and Flareon... Or Flareon and Vaporeon, it just depends on my mood. I also like the twins. X-X I had two friends that were twins and it took me three months to be able to tell them apart. They wore different tennis shoes and one's hair was about an inch longer.

Anyway, I also really like the Linkachu with the candy cane. ^.^ I can't wait to see what you put up next!

Love this last post, Pix.

Your first OC is really awesome, and I like the way that you stuck with the main theme the whole way down the line.
I really like the "Secondary Partner," I could totally see myself owning something like that. :3

Great work, Pix!

Sami has a strange affinity for snake people o_0 I kid. I've already seen the digimon pics back when we were in a digimon idea frenzy, and they all carry that certain charm you place into your critter drawings.

Also that in-training form of the Avian Digimon is just cute as frell:3

This thread has served it's purpose. But now it's time to let it die, as I don't plan on frequenting the PChat as often anymore. Hope you all enjoyed the doodles ~​

Status
Not open for further replies.