• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sami's Paintchat Doodles Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I love your Buizel picture. The water effect is beautiful and it works so well. He looks so relaxed, though I must feel sorry for Shellder... if only for a moment XD

Chris and Liz have wonderful Lineart and pretty eyes.

The colour experiment is to pretty for words. Vaporeon would have looked better for the contrast between warm and cold, although I think the greens are very eye-pleasing and calming. Passionate, changeable fire against calm, stable Earth works rather well in my humble opinion ^^

Awesome~ness on an epic scale! My favourite part of these pictures has to be Flareon's expression. It's certainly a look and a half, methinks Leafeon shouldn't play with Fire XD

Yay for Buizel, I luffles otters. Now if he had a rock he could open the Shellder... or just use a move XP.
I really like Liz's and Chris's outfits. They really suit them.
The coloring on the Eeveemods look really fantastic. Really cool shading.
[size=2pt]...I think I detect another contest coming.[/size]​

If I were that Leafeon, I'd be very careful. I could go up in flames at any second...

Great drawings!

Buizel is win. Plain and simple. Win.

Chris and Liz look so cute. Awesome.

Love how you did the shading on the Mod-Leafeon and Mod-Flareon. They look so sweet.

I always check the thread once you've posted twice or three times, I'm sorry, Pixiety.

But let's clear this up...no one loves pizza more than me.

That comic is a total win, love it, I was laughing to myself for some odd reason...

And I think the Buizel is cute and perfect, and it really doesn't look all that much like an otter. I also love the pic of Chris and Liz, I love their chibiness! And those outfits are pretty cool too, and they wouldn't make bad desicions for their regular outfits.
The coloring on the Leafeon and Flareon mods are awesome. Absolutely love it. The only kind of coloring like that I am capable of is grayscale, but your red/orange/yellow and green color schemes are totally awesome. I adore it.

Great work as always. Can't wait for the next post!

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
4pika said:
But let's clear this up...no one loves pizza more than me.

... Just who do you think you are? Wars have been fought for lesser claims. >_>

Great work once more Sami, I almost squealed at the sight of the buizel, its very cute ^^ even though it just apparently slew a shellder :(. The twins are adorable as ever I love the outfits fpr both of em, the neck peice for Liz is adorable. And last but not least the sparkly Eeveelutions, I love that shading technique you were working with, using all the same tones gives them a true elemental feel. Also Flareon has quite the sexy look on his/her face >=3

Can't wait to see more from you :D

I just noticed something. you said Liz prefers green and Chris prefers blue. But you said in the latest drawing of them, you said Chris was on the right, in the green. Then proceed to say Liz is on the left, in the blue. XD

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Put simply, it's a chat... with a whiteboard type oekaki application attached to it which all people present in the room can doodle/draw on. hence Paintchat.

Those things are bloody awesome. And Sami wields it well. >>;

No moar pizza fights here. D:< Or else I'll have to eat ALL THE PIZZA. I'll do it, I swear!

Thanks again for all the lovely comments~ and Shado, yeah, typo on my part. Chris is blue, Liz is green. :V Left and right are for hippies anyways. Go hug a Snover and smoke an Oddish. :B Hippy. I jest, I jest.​

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
EEEEEEE, Sentinal! ^____^ Don't worry about the crest - I'm a firm believer in inter-individual variation of markings. Love the swoop effect. Is SHINY.

Locira is win.

And I approve of your little deathrodents, as you know. ^^

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Sentinal looks awesome, the movement lines are really effective and I like the way you've done them. Does PaintChat have a set canvas size? I'm just used to extending it if I run out of room on Photoshop. If it does then I'm even more impressed with your drawings, I'd never manage to draw anything XD

Locira versus Seviper is great, they work well together on the page. Still loving those movement lines.

Sanjuu is just epic. I can't really find anything else to say, so stunned am I by is awesomeness. Dark/Electric sounds fun and I love his markings and colouring. *bows to your awesomeness again*

=D

I like your Sanjuu. Yeah, wee needed a Dark Electric type badly. >> DARK THUNDERRRRR *shot*

Nice drawings, like always =D

I fail, pitifully. XD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Y'know, I approve of the term "Fan'mon". Has a better sound to it than "Fakemon" IMO XP

Anyways, reply #92 is filled with win. Lots of win. And not pizza win, for we do not want her to eats all the pizza D:

For hating birds, I'd say you've got then down fairly well. Jetters will surely appreciate the match up with Swellow. I love the coloring job you did on Sentinel (looks nice and vibrant) and that's a great pose and expression. Its eyes just scream "Imma gonna crush you! >:D" If looks could win Pokemon battles, lol.

And I remember Locira! XD It looks awesome, but I too am biased towards raptor-like creatures. I've always loved a handful of the designs RX came up with for his fan Pokemon, and Locira was one of 'em. Again, I love your posing for it, and attention to detail with the leaves and coloring. The head is nicely drawn, too. It has cute paws ^___^ (Yes I'm calling them paws)

And last but not least... Sanjuu has a name! Must admit I was unbiasedly hoping for a Raichu vs Sanjuu evolved form face off, but I can live with this. It does make more sense from a mascot stance, too =o Dark/Electric is win. Would it be kinda equal with Physical/Special Attack power like Pikachu, or favor one stat over the other? It turned out very cute with a simple but interesting design. Nice and original. I likes :)

Lovely Fan'mon drawings, love how you posed them all. The Sanjuu looks both adorable and fearsome which is a perfect score for me. The colors are vibrant as always. Great work!

[size=5pt]Korei Fan'mon next?[/size]

For hating birds, I'd say you've got then down fairly well. Jetters will surely appreciate the match up with Swellow. I love the coloring job you did on Sentinel (looks nice and vibrant) and that's a great pose and expression. Its eyes just scream "Imma gonna crush you! >:D" If looks could win Pokemon battles, lol.

Katie, Kaite. It's suppose to be a Shiny Swellow to make it that much better. Thought you knew that by now. :p

Anywho, who said the birds you drew look bad. They look awesome. Of course I'm bias towards Swellow, but how you drew Stel's Fan'mon looks awesome. Like it'll tear off your arms kind of awesome...well, maybe not tear off your arms, but the gist of that.

Magnificent Sami.

Great jobz! I'd say moar, but if I did... I might not stop, so I'll keep it short and sweet...

Oh yeah, you might want to hide those Fakemon... they might just 'disappear'...

>.>

*superultramegaglomps*

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I LOVE IT!!!!

*squeals, AGAIN*
You are amazing Sami, thank you so much :)

OH and I would totally train an Elleon too :D I mean, who wouldnt amirite?

Extremely nice shading on Blair's hair Sami. It looks so realistic.

And Elleon. I'm really hoping El doesn't rant and rave about it all the time. Looks awesome.

I agree. Superawsome! *glomps*

The one thing that I am wondering about is... Where's Tryanitar???

*thinks* Enternal doom if I steal the Fakemon... (damn...)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Elleon is pure awesomeness and win! He's perfect in every way, from colour to pose. Great choice of ability XD
And the drawing of Midnight's character is beautiful...in an evil kinda way. Houndoom is brilliant, I love his snarl, it looks so realistic.

I want that hair... so badly. It's so beautifully shaded.

Elleon is fabulous, even more so than I imagined. I remember saying in chat that he'd be much weirder than Magpieon... but he turned out sooo amazing, not weird!

Heh. His (Elleon's) expression reminds me of some snotty high school males who think they're all that, lol.

Houndoom is viciously adorable, for some odd reason.

Sami.

Stop being awesome. Really. Give me some awesome.

..Or...y'know...don't. It's your awesome, you deserve it. Your drawings are AMAZING Blaire's hair looks insanely realistic.

As for Elleon, I think even I would raise one. Something about it is awesome. I love the way it came out.
Needs moar Aipom :p

Blair's hair = looks like real hair. Seriously, I put my own hair to the monitor and compared. It looks amazing.
And lolololol at Elleon. Very fabulous. Doesn't really look pink on my screen for some reason... D:
...We should have a 'Charms dex. :D

Awww! Sanjuu is so cute and pwnful!!!

And Blaire....So freakin awesome! All of the latest four are awesome! I often ask myself when will I stop being surprised, the answer is never!

o.O
FABULOUS work on Elleon and Blaire.

Nice shading too. Awesome work, as always.

[size=1pt]I'd make some other comments on Elleon, but then I'd probably get disembowled. XP[/size]

Words fail me. So I'll do my best to love you for thy awesomeness. As always, the shading is excellent, and the lineart is nice and clean, even for Paintchat standards. I see that you have also perfected the technique to produce realistic hair and I commend you immensely for that.

Please accept my Army of Hearts.

[move]

Sorry 'bout the pizza fight, Pixeity.

Okie dokie, first off, I love all of your portrayals of the different Fan'mon about the site. I also really really love Sanjuu, the idea is genious. Plus, Pikachu is in the picture, so it's got to be even more great, right? :)

The shading on Blaire's hair is gorgeous, and it looks soooo realistic. I am so loving it. I adore how the Sneasel and Houndoom came out as well.

Elleon is total win. Again, the shading/shiny-ness of the hair is so realistic. I love it. And I totally agree. The hot pink DOES work!

Marvelous work, as always.

Is there a shiny version of Elleon? I want both, a lot (I don't really care what it looks like now, hehe).
Also, goodies to Yoshimitsu for making Elleon.

Thanks again for all the lovely comments. Only one piccu to update with this time 'round. Because it took me nearly two hours to do. x_x: I got shade-happy with it.

RocketAdmins.png

Rocket Admins RX and Sami challenge you!

This took FOREVER. xD Good grief. You better enjoy it, RX. D:<

Anywhoo, the initinal inspiration for the outfits was Silver from GSC series concept outfit. Then I threw in the Rocket Gray/Black/Red/White for the color scheme. Anywhoo, RX's outfit is a sort of wierd combination of various outfits I've seen him portray himself in before. :3 Though I'm not sure where I got the chaps from? XD But they work so meh! As for mine, well, I like hoodies? xD I tried to make it a bit complimentary to RX's outfit, but I totally made my boots after my converse. =D

Buizel and Poochyena for the win ~ even though they were the easiest part. D: I got a little trigger happy with the hair again. xD;;

RX, I'm almost positive your eyes are brown. XD But you saying your Soul Calibur self had green threw me off, so in the end I went for a brown-green hazel. xD; Hope that's okay.​

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
'Tis awesome beyond anything I can say... again XD

I love RX's and your eyes, they have a depth to them that gives the characters personality. Plus the expressions are great. Again, I'm envious of your hair-shading ability - it's some of the best hair-shading I've ever seen, so trigger-happy is good in your case XD

I love Poochyena and Buizel. I love how they're subtly doing something similar to their trainers, like Poochyena has a similar 'mwhahaha' expression to your admin and Buizel has a similar pose to RX. Great stuff!

Oh, and chaps for the win XD
I'm loving both your outfits, they're designed beautifully.

Both Buizel and Poochyena look sweet in their poses. Totally look badass and cool.

The two Rocket Admins look nice in the G/S/C style outfit you gave them.

Of course, the sading on the hair is superb as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.