• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sami's Artwork

Oooooh graphite-ty.
Nice, the real-ism makes me want an Aggron in my team...

The head almost looks canine, but It gives the effect of a sort of... cerberus/Raptor combo. Really cool.

~Slink

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Yes, it could do with being a bit more bulky, but meh.

For some reason, it reminds me of Darth Vader... maybe he turned into a Pokemon? Yes, my imagination can go so wild, it makes no sense...

Anyways, great picture, Sami! Looks really good, and looks at least somewhat realistic (to me, as my mind works weirdly). I especially like it's head and tail for some reason....

My god, is black really all that slimming?! o_0

Seriously though, that is some nice Aggron there, Sami. All the Body Parts look good, and the shading is absolutely wonderful. Still, I must confess I am very scared for it. It reminds me of a certain Alien movie.

*proceeds to apologize profusely for not commenting on the Angel thingie vv

It looks very nice. Once again, I find it hard to see any errors your scanner may have done to it. The only thing I have to comment about is that her legs are a little short. Still, I love the flow of the cloth, and the placing of the feathers, and yes, the shading is once again very very fabulous. ^^

Aggron reminds me of Mechagodzilla now. I love it. The attention to detail is excellent, especially the saliva. Its just that extra touch. And the angel reminds me of Pit. Which means I must play brawl. Excellent work, pixel diety!

Omigoodness, Pixiety, that picture you drew of an angel is...angelic...haha, it's totally gorgeous!
Colored Pencils, right? Extremely hard medium to work with, well, for me, with all the blending and what-not, but it seems that you have perfected it.

Even in that Aggron picture, at first I thought it was charcoal, but then you said pencil and I was like, 'dang, this girl has some skills!'
All of your artwork shows that you've got skills, and your detail and anatomy totally rocks!

P.S., that was a pretty funny joke, RX.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I know I don't post much in this thread - mostly because I comment on most of teh stuff you show me over AIM. But once again I must say - there's something very Anthro-ish about this Aggron, and I like well-drawn anthro-things.

Also the metal effects and the head pwn souls. ^^