• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sami's Artwork

Nice! I really like the zubat dude. Can he actually fly with his wings? :D Your sonic OC is pretty cool too, the shading is magnificent! All your pixel art is great too. I really like the ego strife one, for some reason it remind me of Vash the Stampede from Trigun.

WOO! A LESS EPIC FAIL!

WLA.png

The lineart.

Wee.png

Colored over the lineart. I really wanted to keep the guidelines there because I've been loving sketchy stuff as of late. :) ((That and I couldn't figure out how to work the layers on this odd program.))

IT'S A WATER SLIDE, bish. :-X

Really, this was just perspective/forshortening practice. :3​

Hey! Thats really good, the proportions are much improved from the last pic. Not sure how you could improve... I'm sure their are ways I just cant see 'em :D. Keep it up!

Paintchat!

A quickie...
Lexi.png

Alexis, at age...I think like, 21 now, correct me if I'm wrong on the age, Snapz. XD This I was trying to do as fast as possible. =3

A not so quickie...
IzzyLies.png

Isabella, at age 17. :3 I luffles the coloring, though the lineart is so ugly. >_< It was supposed to be a quickie, but I got engrossed in the shading. x3 The pose I adore on this.​

Updateth. Why don't I modify the above post? Because I be posting lots of stuff and don't want an uber long edit. :p

Overdose of Lillian time!

LilEm.png

About three weeks old. :3 I liketh the pose.

Lilbust.png

Today. =D More defined figure, which I luffles. Boobs, lawl. And I like how I can see the massive improvement between this and the above.

HumanLil.png

Oh snapz, a human Lil! That's right, bitches. TAN skin! Yeah, whatcha' gonna' do about it?

Now for Sienna!

SPsit.png

Sitting. I luffles Sienna, she is bad-ass. Sometimes she has girly eyelashes, but nowadays she really doesn't. This is a few weeks old. :p You can tell because her gloves have the purple sticking out above the gold bangles on her wrist, which they don't anymore.

SiennaPierce.png

Woots! Made around the same time as the above one, seeing the gloves and eyelashes tell me so. I likes this pose lots. Had to actually crop her width in Paint, she ended up being fat in the Chat. xD

Now to switch outta' Sonic-mode....

Misax.png

Misax! My personal Org. Nobody! Steal and I'll rip out your brains, heart, and liver. Then sell them...on the black market. But if you drink lots, you can keep your liver.

I love the pose and am currently pending on wether I want to lenghten her coat or not. Couldn't help myself, I love Chuck Taylor's too much so they went into her shoes. I​

Wow, I love your artwork as much as I love your spriting! Your drawings are genious! Especially the first one on the second page (I think it's this one. . .) and your shading with colored pencils is uncanny! I have issues with colored pencils, lol, they are an extremely hard medium to work with for me.

I also love all of your pixelarts, they must take an extremely long time to do with the quality that they come out with. Great work!
And even though I know your pixelarts take a while, I would be super happy if you made a request for me!
Um, I'd like a pixelart of this character:
http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/smf/index.php?topic=3177.0
With a Pikachu, if you could. Thank you in advance!

Thankies. And here you go ~

Pika.png

Feel free to make it transparent if you want. I simply lack that capability. >_< Hope you like it.​

*gasp*
*faints in awe*
Thank you soooo much, Pixeity, I totally love it! EEK, Im gonna go use it for my avatar now! OMG, thank you! It's really awesome!

And why haven't I commented on some of the best artwork I've ever seen? I love your Pixelarts. Your shading is great and the quality is Superior! Nice Job!

I've got a question, could you do a Pixelart for me, since I'm artistiacally challenged. How about a Pixelart of a SHiny Swellow diving toward the ground? If you could, thanks!

Great Job, I'm very impressed.

Thankies. And here you are, Plapti!

ShinySwellow.png

Sorry if it's not as dynamic as you wanted, but birds are fail when I draw them. >_<

Feel free to make transparent, since I lack the ability. XD

Hopy you like ~​

Thanks, it looks awesome the way it is. Another piece of amazing art. How breathtaking. I could just frame it for life and hang it in my room.

Hi I can't believe i haven't posted here yet. I think your work is amazing. I like your pixelart the shading is awesome. Well the thing I am trying to say is great job keep it up. I would love to see more.

Wow, all very impressive stuff, but how could anyone expect anything less from you? The drawings are all so well done, so are the pixel-arts. Shading, if color's present, is great, and the ones without color are just as great!

And if you want to know a way to do transparencies, I know a couple things you could try. Only if you want, though. Nothing here really even needs transparency.

-Gasp- Requests? If you do them, then I've got to know. I won't ask for much, promise!

I'll take requests as long as it's small. xD Two people is okay, or a person and one or two Poke'mon. But if you want your character with their entire team of six...I'm going to need a bribe first. Paint has been behaving for me so far with the little things, but I dunno how it'd like big things. Oh, and I'll need a picture referance. :p This goes for all future requests, too.

~*~*~

First up, some PaintChat doodles! From this morning. For I woke up early. 0____o Dunno why I did though.

How.png

Somehow, someone confused Lil for a Hedgehog. A. Her ears are huge. B. They're ususally pinned back, something I've never seen hedgehogs do. So this came out. So Sienna is stumped for an answer as well.

LilSmoke.png

Not the picture that is mentioned above. Drew this after I had erased what I drew above. I like my tables more of a redwood color. And my tables are SHINY AND CLEAN. Bish. I luffles the pose...

SPback.png

Drawn right after I erased the above. I wanted to draw Sienna's ponytail of quills from the back-ish kinda view. Got lazy with shading. Like how it came out, especially with the kinda-works foreshortening on her legs. It gives me a feel like she's just running past you about to throw that quill into your eye.

Next, something from OpenCanvas.

VTH.png

Messy lineart, I know. This is the original size I drew it in. Shading is really off. AND I KNOW THERE IS NO LIGHT SOURCE, KTHNX. XD Had to get that out.

But I adore the pose and I love the foreshortening on it.

EDIT: Venus the Hedgehog belongs to Winonaheart from Deviantart. This is my half of an Art Trade with her. Steal her character and I will personally tear you apart. >:[

I love the the last one. I think it's the pose. I dont see why you say the shading is off it's great too me.
I have seen many great avatars from you and I would love to have one. I would love for it to have me (avatar) and Moon Umbreon, and if not maybe me by myself or just Moon Umbreon. I hope it's not too hard
I bet your wondering what Moon Umbreon is.It is a regular umbreon, but insted of yellow rings it has white.

Somehow, someone confused Lil for a Hedgehog. A. Her ears are huge. B. They're ususally pinned back, something I've never seen hedgehogs do. So this came out. So Sienna is stumped for an answer as well.

I think for a lot of people, a character in the Sonic universe automatically equals a hedgehog, even despite the overwhelming amounts of canon characters who aren't hedgehogs. Although, thinking about it, an Eggman hedgehog would be rather amusing. Speaking of amusing things, the expression on Sienna's face in that picture made me smile.

The oC of Lil, by the way, looks fantastic. I'm just learning how to use oC, with a mouse no less, so my stuff ends up with more of the sketchy style that oC tends to be associated with. :p

On a different note, is Misax in any way related to your violin character from about a page back, inspiration-wise? (Guessing not plot-wise, because I'm fairly certain a Pokemon RP character and an Organization XIII member would have little to do with each other. :p) I ask just because I can see resemblances here and there.

And if you're taking requests, perhaps something of Hypotenuse Man wielding the Banhammer? Just to be up-to-date with my persona, you understand. :p Thanks.

Here you go, PSP. Enjoy. :V

umbrmoon.png

Paint was a bitch to me in making this one. >:C The moon looks like poo and the sad attempt for a 'glow' is sub-par if that.

Not a problem, Hypotenuse Man. :B It'll have to wait til' the weekend though. The one above took longer because it's Finals Week. D: Hustle, bustle, cram, and last minute everything. ^_^ But I'd love to do one of H.Man with the ban-hammer.​

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Sorry to bother you, but can I have a shiny Eevichu avvie? If you don't do it, it's okay, it's not urgent, but I would like one.

Sorry, S_E, I'm going to have to say no. I can't bring myself to draw that thing. I love Eevee to much to do it.

EEK! Finals are tomorrow and Friday, don't expect an update until around Sat. or Sunday. Maybe. GAH, essays to do, so many essays. :​

Hahaha! Your drawings are amazing! You really are talented, I love the pixel stuff, totally original!
When your a little less busy I might make a request!
:]

That gift for stellar is astounding. The detail is great, overall im really impressed. Your sonic ones are great too!

Hope your exams went well!

PS: If your available for request id love an avi from you.

OMFG, I'M ALIVE?! Yes...it's true.

SDPix.png

PaintChat!

LINEART BY SNAPDRAGON BECAUSE HE'S AWESOME AND REFUSES TO ADMIT THIS IS AWESOME AND HE SAYS THE LINEART LOOKS LIKE BUTT BUT DON'T BELIEVE HIM HE [size=16pt]LIES[/size].

I colored and shadededededed it.

Yeah...it's 3:22am. XD I'm kind of out of it.

But that's a Tobias and Isabella fluffy moment. =D A happy fluffy moment because usually the two of them are usually ANGST. xD

TwinsAttack.png

openCanvas!

Meet Christine and Elizabeth, twins. Or 'Chris' and 'Liz' they'd prefer. They are on the prowl, their victim in this picture? Arcis, a Garchomp in his Gijinka!Human form. Arcis is one of Snapdragon's Pokes belonging to Tobias. Poor fellow, not a good time to be walking around as a human. And no, I'm not going to tell you which twin is which. >:3

3:34am ~ I type slooooow.​

That's a nice pic Sami but seriously that lineart looks like butt what the hell :/
I like the 472 random lines smeared all over Tobias' neck and auugh why on earth did I put those ugly hair lines on Izzy seriously, gross.

The shading, on the other hand, is gorgeous. :V And yeah, the twins are very cute, even if I don't have any idea which is which.
So they can be Listine and Chrizabeth.
...Listerine and Christmas.

No, Snap, that does not look like butt at all! I think it looks great! I think the shading is really good too, Pixeity.
And I also like the little open canvas doodle, totally cute! Lol, Listerine and Christmas...

keeponswimming.png

Keep on swimming, Sem. =D
Traditional medium - Roseart color pencils.

Stupid crap scanner killed it though. =\

Creature belongs to Sem.​

Well, if this was killed, I'd just love to see what it looked when it was...alive. I think it looks excellent. The shading's nicely done, though admittedly rough on some parts, but then, the fact that its colored pencils can cover that up. The anatomy looks perfect, and the pose is awesome. It looks very adorable.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Aaawwwwwww! Look how adorable Sem looks. :3

Yes, I thanked you for this over MSN, but I shall post here. I love it. XD So much, and I'm jealous because you draw my own creature better than I do! XDDD It was a lovely gift, so thanks. ^^

It looks very Nice Sami. The shading is quite nice, along with your colour selection. It looks so real. the body is resembles an otter, and I love those things. Whiskers add a very nice touch to this as well. Now, if I could have a tank for Sem, everything would be good....

Wow, that is, beautiful, I love it, omigoodness Sem, you are lucky.
Colored pencils, for me, is an extremely hard medium to work with, with all the blending and whatnot, but you are geat with them! Looking forward to more!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
*coughs* It's taken me AGES to see anything now...

Anyways, Sem's creature looks so cutiful!!! I wanna huggle it! *reluctantly resists the tempation to*

Chris and Liz are so cute too, Sami! I like them a lot! Aw... so cute. I'm guessing which is which. Just wondering, is the one on the right Chris by any chance? Hrm.

Anywais, great job on your latest artworks, Sami! Great job!

Oh my gosh, I never thought of Sem's avatar as cute, (more as in awesomely kick-butt cool) but with that drawing, he looks so adorable! I like the expression, and colored pencils works for it. And no, the scanner did not kill it.

Conclusion:

Wow. O_O

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I Am Loving Sienna. The poses are great, she comes across like a character who kicks serious butt but still knows how to have fun. Whereas Lil scares me a bit. I think it's the urban sophistication - she seems like a rather sensual woman of the world. Reminds me of the police inspector in the Sly Raccoon games, actually. Sienna seems more like a spunky/fiesty teenager or young adult, and more fun to be around.

Your take on Sem's creature is lovely.

Why hasn't anybody commented on this yet? You obviously put a load of thought and effort into it. I'm not sure what to say that hasn't been said on AIM already, and I'm not going to resort to picking at anatomy, so let me just leave it at this: I don't think your scanner killed it in the least; it seems lovely to me.

Thankies, Snap. :V Now for our healthy daily dose of BAD-ASSERY.

AggronAnthroesque.png

Yes, I'm aware light source is non-exsistant. Yes, I'm aware he's very anthroesque looking, kind of. But I likes him, and that's all that matters. MECHANICAL PENCILS ARE MAH FRIEND. Done in about 2-3 hours from like, 5:30 to 8-ish. AM. He's looking a lil' skinny, he should eat a sammich or twelve.

Sorry about my crappy piccu-taking skills. xD​

I said it on AIM already, but this is awesome. Realistic Pokemon are so very cool, and it's always interesting to see what sort of animals people base them off of.

I agree that he could probably stand to be bulkier; he's a bit top-heavy at the moment, but that's okay because you don't mess with Aggron. XD