• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Saisho Academy For Regional Starters Discussion

What region should the school take place in?

• Kanto

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Johto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoenn

• Sinnoh

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Unova

• Kalos

• Alola

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Hello There! Are you a starter Pokemon? Are you interested in training your skills or making friend like yourself? Well then, if you answered yes to these questions or at least the first one, Welcome to the Saisho Academy For Regional Starters Starters! My name is Principal Saisho, the principal and founder of this school! This school is for starter pokemon from any region to attend. At this school you will harness the power inside you whether it be Fire, Water, or Grass! If you are accepted into the school, I personally welcome you to Saisho Academy For Regional Starters!

Sincerely,
Principal Saisho​
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This roleplay is a school based roleplay that takes place at a school specializing in training Starter Pokemon. Warning, This is my first roleplay and if you think there is something in the plot that needs to be added or change, feel free to comment.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
  • Follow Roleplay Guidelines-Though this is my first roleplay, I have throughly read the rules. I would appricate if my very first roleplay I have started get shut down. Thanks!
  • STARTER POKEMON ONLY- Each Starter, 21 excluding Pikachu will each have someone roleplaying as them. You are only allowed to have ONE character if the roleplay has a lot of people wanting to join it.If all 21 spots are filled by 10 days, you may have another character but first come, first serve. If the starter you want is taken, you may ask the person if you can have that starter. If they say no, then choose another one. If they say yes, you will roleplay as that starter.
  • I allow cursing, but to a minimum.
  • Romance is not allowed, sorry
  • When I start the Roleplay, please put at 3 sentences.
  • If you have read the rules, put "Ninetales" in the "Other" Part of the Character Sheet!
Starters
Kanto
Pikachu- @YukiNinetales
Bulbasaur
Charmander-
Squirtle-

Johto
Chickorita-
Cyndaquil-
Totadile-

Hoenn
Treeko-
Torchic-
Mudkip-

Sinnoh
Turtwig-
Chimchar-
Piplup-

Unova
Snivy-
Tepig-
Oshawatt

Kalos
Chespin-
Fennekin- @I Never
Froakie-

Alola
Rowlett-
Litten-
Popplio-

Character Sheet

Nickname: (Can Be anything, Optional)
Species: (A Starter)
Dorm: (There will be Dorms. Room 100-200)
Nature: (What is the nature of your Pokemon? A Example is Timid, Sassy, Bold, Brave, Etc)
Ability: (What is your starters ability? Please don't always choose the hidden ability just cause it's better)
Appearance: (Shinies are allowed, but don't just make a shiny just because)
Accessories: (Optional)
Personality: (What is your Pokemon like? Please at least a full sentence, not a few, jumbled words)
Backstory: (Optional)
Other:

(I will not be roleplaying as the principal but I just made him as a Example of a acceptable character)
Nickname: Principal Saisho
Species: Pikachu
Dorm:None
Typing:Electric
Nature: Quiet
Ability:Static
Appearance: Saisho is a regular Pikachu with messy blonde fur.
Accessories: Saisho wears a small, brownish black watch on his left arm. He also wears a small, black bowtie.
Personality: Saisho is a typical nerd. At first he seems clumsy and goofy, but h has good intentions.
Other: See Rules

Last edited:
I'm going to be the best starter! I like this idea for an RP

Nickname: Sakura
Species: Froakie
Dorm: 158
Nature: Timid
Ability: Protean
Appearance: Looks like a normal Froakie, but her bubbles are bigger.
Accessories: She wears a black finger-less glove on her right hand.
Personality: Sakura likes to hang out with her friends/teammates, and is extremely kind. Sakura extremely loves Pokemon battles, and wishes to be one of the best. Sakura can get really annoyed and angered if someone touches her bubbles, or if people miss with her loved ones.
Backstory: Sakura was born in Kalos, from a Greninja, who had a trainer that was the champion of Kalos at the time. One day a trainer defeated the champion, and Sakura felt annoyed. She thought things like, How could my trainer, and father lose to that guy! Greninja could see Sakura's anger and told her, "There is always someone better than you, but that's why you have to do your very best, so you can rise up to them." Sakura thought really hard about this, and decided that she wants to make herself stronger. Sakura decided to go to Saisho Academy for Starters and is ready to herself the very best.
Other: Ninetales