• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Saffron City Gym: Discussion

Player vs player fighting is DISABLED.
Death DISABLED.
Player vs Non-player character fighting is encouraged.
Pokemon feinting allowed.

Thread Status: PRIVATE
Restrictions: Up to FOUR people:
1-@Theeveofdarkness
2-@Captain Cardboard
3-@Retr.O
4-@Kiraru

Name: Evelyn Tenebris
Hometown: Saffron City
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 130
Hair: Black; long; short front bangs
Eyes: Green
Clothing: See -CLOTHING EXAMPLE-
Face Claim: See -CHARACTER CONCEPT-
Identifying Marks: N/A
Musculature: Slim
Personality: Quiet
Skills: Telekinesis
Past: Moved into Saffron City Gym to train with others like her
Family: Two Parents. One younger brother
Love Relationships?: N/A
Pokémon: Species: Female Kirlia ;; Male Gastly

Last edited:
Name: Kale Lanthorn
Hometown: Saffron City
Description: Kale had light brown hair that's a little scruffy. He has hazel eyes, and stands at about an average height. He has a bit more muscle than average, from years of training. He either wears a t-shirt and slightly beat up jeans, or a martial arts gi.
Personality: Adventurous, scared at times,
Skills: Martial Arts, Camping
Past: Ever since he was a kid, Kale wanted to be an explorer. But his parents wanted him to be into martial arts. Kale didn't mind it much, but didn't really want to be stuck in the dojo. When he was a kid, Kale was attacked by Beedrills in Viridian Forest. This left him with a lasting fear of all bug type Pokemon.
Family: Two Parent and an Aunt
Pokemon: Shine the Female Emolga, Nina the Nidorina, Slate the Male Onix, Pyuu the Male Pyukmyuku

3F23D363-4CF4-49CF-BD67-B43F2327DA07.png Name: Alex Techten

Hometown: Violet City

Height: 5’11”

Weight: 145

Hair: Brown, short, and messy

Eyes: Bluish Green

Clothing: Greenish jacket, jeans, and black running shoes

Identifying marks: N/A

Musculature: Skinny

Personality: Laid back

Skills: Able to keep confidence during tough situations

Past: Left home to meet new people

Family: Two parents

Relationships: N/A

Pokemon: Male Staravia

Male Smeargle

I suppose I shall take the last slot then, since I could really use a nice glass of RPing.

Name
: Her name is Diana Tangi.
Hometown: Her hometown is Hearthome City, located in the region of Sinnoh.
Height: 5'2" / 157.48 cm
Weight: 118.4 lbs / 53.71 kg
Hair: She has straight, blond hair in a paler shading that goes down to her neck.
Eyes: She has blue eyes.
Clothing: She has on a pair of clear safety goggles with the edges being made of a thin layering of twenty-four karat gold and the adjustive strap being composed of leather to give it a sensation of the steampunk era. She has on a short-sleeved, gray henley shirt and a nightly black skort. She wears a violet lab coat over her clothing, as the inner area has a few hidden pockets and a bigger one on the outside that can be used as a sling to carry around small Pokémon. She has on a pair of orchid ballet shoes and carries around a mellow mauve duffel bag.
Identifying Marks: N/A
Musculature: She has a skinny build, being somewhat slimmer than the average female adolescent.
Personality: Diana tends to be quiet around others, only speaking if the situation is necessary to have a few words to establish progression. Some describe her to have a stern figure of authority, having quite the serious outlook on others when issuing out commands if picked as the leader in a group setting. Unfortunately, she can be impatient at times since her Lapras can be hard to please sometimes.
Skills: She is excelled in the field of technology and has some knowledge on improvisation if it comes to play.
Past: Diana used to attend a school in order to gain more knowledge in the art of Pokémon battling, though she decided to head for the Saffron City Gym after the institution was assaulted by a small group of unknown grunts.
Family:
  • Boran Tangi (Father)
  • Maly Tangi (Mother)
  • Charles Tangi (Brother)
Pokémon: She currently has a Lapras, Cubchoo and a Cranidos. (More information about the Pokémon will be revealed in the RP.)

Ok. We can continue the thread as the day passes to tomorrow. I didnt post my response of where Eve will be until I know what time you want to essentially head around to see her.

I don’t want to rush anyone so I’m just gonna point out that the last post was 4 days ago @.@ .

P.S. I was thinking about attempting to do artwork of the characters with their partners. As in Kale with Emolga, Evelyn with Kirlia, and Alex with Staravia. But I also wanted to make sure it was ok to do so with your charachters?

Last edited:
I don’t want to rush anyone so I’m just gonna point out that the last post was 4 days ago @.@ .

P.S. I was thinking about attempting to do artwork of the characters with their partners. As in Kale with Emolga, Evelyn with Kirlia, and Alex with Staravia. But I also wanted to make sure it was ok to do so with your charachters?
I'm not gonna sweat about posting order. Not with a small thread like this. And YES! I'd love to see some artwork of Eve. You have all my permissions.