1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Saffron City Gym: Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by TheEveOfDarkness, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Player vs player fighting is DISABLED.
    Death DISABLED.
    Player vs Non-player character fighting is encouraged.
    Pokemon feinting allowed.

Thread Status: PRIVATE
    Restrictions: Up to FOUR people:
    1-@Theeveofdarkness
    2-@Captain Cardboard
    3-@Retr.O
    4-@Kiraru

Name: Evelyn Tenebris
    Hometown: Saffron City
    Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 130
    Hair: Black; long; short front bangs
    Eyes: Green
    Clothing: See -CLOTHING EXAMPLE-
    Face Claim: See -CHARACTER CONCEPT-
    Identifying Marks: N/A
    Musculature: Slim
    Personality: Quiet
    Skills: Telekinesis
    Past: Moved into Saffron City Gym to train with others like her
    Family: Two Parents. One younger brother
    Love Relationships?: N/A
    Pokémon: Species: Female Kirlia ;; Male Gastly

#1 TheEveOfDarkness, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  2. Sooo... What's this RP about?

3. Introducing my character and meeting people who might be traveling through. It's a social thread. Unless someone has a better idea they wanna pitch

4. Alright, sounds cool. I think I might join.

TheEveOfDarkness likes this.
  5. I’m interested! I’ll start making my character now.

#5 Retr.0, Jul 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  6. Name: Kale Lanthorn
    Hometown: Saffron City
    Description: Kale had light brown hair that's a little scruffy. He has hazel eyes, and stands at about an average height. He has a bit more muscle than average, from years of training. He either wears a t-shirt and slightly beat up jeans, or a martial arts gi.
    Personality: Adventurous, scared at times,
    Skills: Martial Arts, Camping
    Past: Ever since he was a kid, Kale wanted to be an explorer. But his parents wanted him to be into martial arts. Kale didn't mind it much, but didn't really want to be stuck in the dojo. When he was a kid, Kale was attacked by Beedrills in Viridian Forest. This left him with a lasting fear of all bug type Pokemon.
    Family: Two Parent and an Aunt
    Pokemon: Shine the Female Emolga, Nina the Nidorina, Slate the Male Onix, Pyuu the Male Pyukmyuku

7. 3F23D363-4CF4-49CF-BD67-B43F2327DA07.png Name: Alex Techten

Hometown: Violet City

Height: 5’11”

Weight: 145

Hair: Brown, short, and messy

Eyes: Bluish Green

Clothing: Greenish jacket, jeans, and black running shoes

Identifying marks: N/A

Musculature: Skinny

Personality: Laid back

Skills: Able to keep confidence during tough situations

Past: Left home to meet new people

Family: Two parents

Relationships: N/A

Pokemon: Male Staravia

Male Smeargle

8. I suppose I shall take the last slot then, since I could really use a nice glass of RPing.

Name
    : Her name is Diana Tangi.
    Hometown: Her hometown is Hearthome City, located in the region of Sinnoh.
    Height: 5'2" / 157.48 cm
    Weight: 118.4 lbs / 53.71 kg
    Hair: She has straight, blond hair in a paler shading that goes down to her neck.
    Eyes: She has blue eyes.
    Clothing: She has on a pair of clear safety goggles with the edges being made of a thin layering of twenty-four karat gold and the adjustive strap being composed of leather to give it a sensation of the steampunk era. She has on a short-sleeved, gray henley shirt and a nightly black skort. She wears a violet lab coat over her clothing, as the inner area has a few hidden pockets and a bigger one on the outside that can be used as a sling to carry around small Pokémon. She has on a pair of orchid ballet shoes and carries around a mellow mauve duffel bag.
    Identifying Marks: N/A
    Musculature: She has a skinny build, being somewhat slimmer than the average female adolescent.
    Personality: Diana tends to be quiet around others, only speaking if the situation is necessary to have a few words to establish progression. Some describe her to have a stern figure of authority, having quite the serious outlook on others when issuing out commands if picked as the leader in a group setting. Unfortunately, she can be impatient at times since her Lapras can be hard to please sometimes.
    Skills: She is excelled in the field of technology and has some knowledge on improvisation if it comes to play.
    Past: Diana used to attend a school in order to gain more knowledge in the art of Pokémon battling, though she decided to head for the Saffron City Gym after the institution was assaulted by a small group of unknown grunts.
    Family:
    • Boran Tangi (Father)
    • Maly Tangi (Mother)
    • Charles Tangi (Brother)
    Pokémon: She currently has a Lapras, Cubchoo and a Cranidos. (More information about the Pokémon will be revealed in the RP.)

9. All entries are in. Closing applications. Thread is now PRIVATE

Captain Cardboard likes this.
  10. @TheEveOfDarkness You may want to edit your last post because both Kale and Alex left.

11. And so they did XD Silly me

Retr.0 likes this.
  12. Ok. We can continue the thread as the day passes to tomorrow. I didnt post my response of where Eve will be until I know what time you want to essentially head around to see her.

13. Sounds good, how about we all meet up late morning?

14. I don’t want to rush anyone so I’m just gonna point out that the last post was 4 days ago @.@ .

P.S. I was thinking about attempting to do artwork of the characters with their partners. As in Kale with Emolga, Evelyn with Kirlia, and Alex with Staravia. But I also wanted to make sure it was ok to do so with your charachters?

#14 Retr.0, Aug 6, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  15. I'm not gonna sweat about posting order. Not with a small thread like this. And YES! I'd love to see some artwork of Eve. You have all my permissions.

Retr.0 likes this.
  16. Hey, I'm back! Sorry bout the extended silence. I am definitely okay with you doing some art. Knock yourself out!

Retr.0 likes this.
  17. Sorry for pretty much not existing for the past week, school started and I wanted to get adapted to it before continuing. I’ll get a post out soon.

Captain Cardboard likes this.
  18. I've also been really sick. So yeah. Sorry about my absence too.

Retr.0 likes this.