• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

RX's Unova Ranch

Oh yay, I can finally start one of these myself :D.

Right, as I have already noted with several people, I'm currently playing a Japanese copy of Pokemon Black. While I will be playing White more once I can get a copy, there are a couple of perks that come with using the Japanese version. For one, I have access to exclusive Wi-Fi events.

Here's a brief list of what I can offer atm:

Zorua w/ Shadow Ball and Snarl
Snarl is a base 55 power Special, Dark move, and is the only other Special Dark option zorua gets besides Dark Pulse (which is another egg move) and Night Daze (learned at level 57)

Karrablast w/ Megahorn

!new! Ferroseed w/ Leech Seed and Stealth Rock

Vullaby w/ Roost and Aerial Ace
Vullaby is a Pokemon exclusive to Black version

Pansear w/ Fire Punch or Nasty Plot
Pansage w/ Nasty Plot
I have yet to acquire another female panpour, so at present I can only offer these two.

Speaking of Pansage and Pansear, I am also offering a rare female of both Pansage and Pansear, if you would like to try breeding them yourself.

With regards to any of these Pokemon, I can offer them newly hatched, or still as an egg. If they are newly hatched, you may choose a specific nature for it; However, I cannot name them as my game only allows me 5 characters to name Pokemon.

So that's pretty much it for now. If you're interested in any of these trades, let me know here and I will PM you my friend code after all details are settled.

Re: RX's Unova Trade Ranch

I would like to take up the offer of the Pansear. Just one thing; is it male or female? i would prefer male. And I know nothing on natures. And with the name situation, is it possible to have 4 letters? If possible, call it Onyx. Thank you. :3

Last edited by a moderator:

I do have a Male Pansear up for grabs, and I can indeed name it Onyx. Would you prefer it to have Nasty Plot or Fire Punch as an egg move?

I would prefer Onyx to have Nasty Plot, as it increases it's attack stat quite a lot. He learns flame burst at level 22 anyway. Also, a quick note, I can't trade until my DSi's wi-fi is back up. And what Pokemon do you want in return? :3

Stam~ Shining Feather said:
I'd really like to get that Zorua since I can't get one myself. I don't know what I'd offer, but I'd like Female if possible.
Sir Alexander Onyx said:
I would prefer Onyx to have Nasty Plot, as it increases it's attack stat quite a lot. He learns flame burst at level 22 anyway. Also, a quick note, I can't trade until my DSi's wi-fi is back up. And what Pokemon do you want in return? :3

I honestly wouldn't mind anything, really; so long as its female. I'm going to attempt to build up a breeding stock. But hmmm, I certainly could use a female Solosis and a Petilil as well.

Re: RX's Unova Ranch (PokeShifters Wanted!)

Updated the first post with a new Pokemon to the list, as well as special request on my part. If you are able to Pokeshift Pokemon from the 4th generation to the 5th, and are willing to do so for me, please let me know asap.

Also Sir Onyx, I have the requested Pansear ready to trade. Please arrange the time and date with which we may engage in the trade via PM. (a Timezone might also help so that I can synchronize my watch)

As for Stam's request, I'm afraid I have yet to acquire a female Zorua as per instructions. If you would in the meantime, like a male Zorua, you may very well trade for one of mine. Please also arrange for a time and date with which we can trade via PM.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

RX said:
Updated the first post with a new Pokemon to the list, as well as special request on my part. If you are able to Pokeshift Pokemon from the 4th generation to the 5th, and are willing to do so for me, please let me know asap.

I'm more than willing to lend a hand with this, but I technically haven't reached the PokeTransfer Lab in the games yet and wouldn't be able to help immediately. :X

I guess I'll just put the offer out there for now, and in the meantime if someone else offers to help you then you can just ignore my offer. ^^

I have got to the PokeShifter, but my Wi-Fi is dead at the moment. Until it is fixed, I can't trade. Sorry. :3

I'm not sure how this all works, but I was wondering if you had any more Zorua? If you did, what should I offer?

Tahlise said:
I'm not sure how this all works, but I was wondering if you had any more Zorua? If you did, what should I offer?

Well, if you have a Rufflet, I could trade you one of my Zoruas for that. Don't worry, I have plenty to spare~

I just looked up the Rufflet and it isn't in my version:( I have the black version. What other pokemon may I see if I can get you? Sorry I am so lame, I never traded with anyone before:(