• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

RX's Route 18 conundrum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, ever since I got Black, and even now as I play White, this particular route has bugged me due to there being a seemingly inaccesible area. There are a plethora of things to do on Route 18, and so you may familiarize yourself with the route, let me briefly list them down.

-Obtain a Larvesta Egg
-Obtain HM05 (Waterfall)
-Arrest one of the Seven Sages postgame

Recognize this route now? Anyways, on the one particular island where you can do all of the above, There seems to be a sealed off area that I can't get to. This area has a Fighter Girl running around it, as well as several items ripe for the picking. There are no stairs to get to the area, nor boulders to move, or Surf routes to go through. From what I can see, it is impossible to get to that area.

But I'm sure I'm wrong. Why put all those things there if you can't get to them, right? So I ask, does anyone know how to get to this area? Is there a hidden entrance, or a passage that I simply overlooked? If I have, please kindly instruct me as to how I can get to these areas, many thanks.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
To the scanner!

Clicky here to see the map~

Once you've reached the P2 Lab, you need to head West and AVOID the rapids. If you take the route shown by my rather crappy arrows, you should find yourself on that little beach section. The double grass there has wild Crustle in them too~

I hope that's where you mean XD

[me=RX]returns with a desk bloodily stuck to his forehead.[/me]

Thank you, Magpie ♥ I was starting to think that I'd have to wait until winter to access the area too xD (well, it is winter as of today after all but yeahhhh, got through it and raided it for the items) Once again, many much thanks~

Status
Not open for further replies.