• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open RWBY: Legends of Humanity Discussion Thread

Which Kingdom, and Academy, should the rp take place in?

• Vale - Beacon Academy

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Mistral - Haven Academy

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Vacuo - Shade Academy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlas - Atlas Academy

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean it seems fine. Although IC he should probably remember that no matter which way you land, you end up using up a part of a valuable resource you may need later-
Dust, Aura, or well... your bones. Just a little detail for everyone to remember later.

Hi guys, just letting you know my post will be done tonight. Its halfway written now! I look forward to you all reading it! I'm really proud of what I'm getting at now!

When you say she has a "white fang" on her bracelet, do you mean the White Fang logo or just a literal fang that is white. Also, who/what is Verte?

I’ll make Sterling’s next post soon, if not sniff out Chartreuse, perhaps he can hear her song. And then there’s the issue on finding his flag which completely slipped my mind.

Edit: Where exactly is Chartreuse atm?

Last edited:
That and his wolf ears can make him hear it from a good distance away; he could follow the singing out of curiosity due to the fact he'd mainly hear Grimm and fighting, so singing with be unusual, also, what's her location?

That and his wolf ears can make him hear it from a good distance away; he could follow the singing out of curiosity due to the fact he'd mainly hear Grimm and fighting, so singing with be unusual, also, what's her location?
Seeee. That I don't know. I know there was a rivine to go into and get flags...Considering she was running and fighting, she is probably right at the end of the entrance to the ravine near a flag.

The ravine is a giant crevice in the ground filled with monsters with a steep, rocky edge. The area is a rocky wasteland, presumably with trees capable of surviving in an environment with little water. It’s pretty much a deadland. There’s a few caves that lead to the tunnels within the ravine, though they’re often populated by Grimm.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea, I'm hoping they gain a bit more teamwork as a result. If they come across a major Grimm, what would you choose it to be? Sterling won't be able to use his Semblance so brute force is all he has.

Not sure either. Maybe when Sterling and Chartreuse make it outside the cave, you guys could appear and help us take down the grimm?

Also, I should get my post out, sorry its taken so long.