• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open RWBY: Legends of Humanity Discussion Thread

Which Kingdom, and Academy, should the rp take place in?

• Vale - Beacon Academy

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Mistral - Haven Academy

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Vacuo - Shade Academy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlas - Atlas Academy

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, also I have finished composing one of the fodder/maybe slightly just a little bit relevant at one point later teams for the Vytal Festival. And uhh... lets just say their entire gimmick will make them pretty fun for the Faunus and Vacuans here, specifically Sterling.

Oh, also I have finished composing one of the fodder/maybe slightly just a little bit relevant at one point later teams for the Vytal Festival. And uhh... lets just say their entire gimmick will make them pretty fun for the Faunus and Vacuans here, specifically Sterling.
How so? Or will you be revealing later in the RP?

Well actually I can totally just say this now

They’re gonna be Shades main team in the tournament, and it’s an entire team of Wolf Faunus
Team FRRN (Team Fern/Fenrir)
Flax Akela
Romulus Violet
Remus Violet
Noir Garmr

They were trained by a famous huntress called Fuchsia Raksha, who has only recently ended up in some controversy due to a rumour about connections between her and the White Fang. Nothing of that could actually be proven, however people tend to give her a wide berth nowadays.

Sounds interesting, will they know him through the rumours about Sterling as The Big Bad Wolf, or will they just be pleased to see another wolf Faunus?

Well see, they were the team i specifically wanted to assign as JCDS' main rivals/important battle in the tournament.

So my thoughts is they'll kinda have a whole Team SSSN presence/role in the plot up until that point, and their attitude towards Sterling will kinda be like "Why are you hanging with these losers when you could be ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US"
also i highkey wanna have them start reciting the Law of the Jungle at some point

I feel like there should be a funny moment where they go. "You could be a part of our family." Only for Sterling to get out and show them a picture of him and his sisters and says "Thanks mate, but I already have one right here."

Pffftt XD There's gonna be a running joke where they act really weird, because most of them grew up on Menagerie with absolutely no human presence, so they are fully in embrace of their... weirder tendencies. Also if there is something ball shaped that can be thrown, that distracts them for at least 10 minutes.

Added the teams to the first post, and finally set up the initation! i didn't end on it, but feel free to go all the way to your characters getting onto the Bullheads in your next post, then i can have Olive board and start up the initiation in the same post.

Nah, I think I'll save it until the initiation. Speaking of which; my last post had Sterling head toward one of the dropships so he can go to said initiation location.

Not yet, but after the speech, I believe Lionheart said for the huntsmen and huntresses to make their way to the dropships at the landing pad so they can go to the location of said test.

Sorry to double post, but is anyone going to reply to this RP, I hope that we can at least get it active(ish) after not getting a post in for two weeks.

Most of us have explicitly moved to the Bullheads, or moving with the crowd that's moving to the bullheads(me, @SailorInSpace, @Mechanist Gamma, @Stormursa, @Red Gallade, @Generation Sect)

@Godjacob's last post also has his character moving "with the crowd" but it was before the crowd began moving towards the bullheads, idk if that counts

@Grand Master Koop you're still in the elevator. There's been an initiation speech by Lionheart, and now everyone's moving back towards the landing pad where we arrived, to fly to the initiation trial

I presume it was Sect forgetting to change the discussion’s label :p
Yeah, I’m ready to get into the action. Topaz needs to get a partner and start having some form of social interactions with those beyond his dad.

Awesome, now to try on think of Sterling's landing. I'm open to suggestions; one of mine includes that he shoots an ice missile to create a little ice slope that he could slide down.

Hope that was a good opening for Topaz in the actual exam! @Godjacob hope you don't mind me putting him and Aryle close to each other - we were going to pair them up anyways, so I figured that'd be a good way to end Topaz's first little action scene.