• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open RWBY: Legends of Humanity Discussion Thread

Which Kingdom, and Academy, should the rp take place in?

• Vale - Beacon Academy

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Mistral - Haven Academy

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Vacuo - Shade Academy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlas - Atlas Academy

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://pokecharms.com/works/rwby-legends-of-humanity-olive-trailer.52166/

deep sigh

Y'know when you start something, so you just GOTTA do it to the max? Yeah, this was that moment for me. This ended up taking far longer than it should have, but i regret nothing.

EDIT: In other news, one thing I’m really upset I didn’t get to include was the fact the Sobek have a Deathroll ability. They take the whole Crocodile deathroll thing and take it to a new level. They don’t just roll... they R O L L. It’s kinda goofy, yet deadly at the same time.

Last edited:
This isn't really too important of a question, but what exactly is the state of the apple right now? I've seen that it's either exploded into multiple pieces (since only part of it hit Topaz), or just a little bruised (which honestly would make more sense, an apple couldn't be completely destroyed by one kick). In my original post I leaned more having it explode into pieces, but it doesn't really matter too much.

It doesn't really matter, we'll just say that the whole apple hit Topaz. It'd be kind of difficult for Josh to break the apple with a kick anyhow.

I think once the elevator platform reaches Haven, the argument will dissolve naturally. There'll be plenty of time for Josh to antagonise every other character later.

Well I don't know if this will help or not but...

Encouraging-Meme-Images-300x297.jpg

I'll probably reply sometime tomorrow, now that I think about it, maybe Sterling could have faintly heard the argument and got annoyed, being a wolf Faunus could give him a few canine senses.

Well, once they reach the main building, Leo's gonna give his speech, then to keep everyone on their toes (We do things a little different round these parts) they're gonna take the students straight to the location of the initiation test and start that up.