• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open RWBY: Legends of Humanity Discussion Thread

Which Kingdom, and Academy, should the rp take place in?

• Vale - Beacon Academy

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Mistral - Haven Academy

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Vacuo - Shade Academy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlas - Atlas Academy

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess i'll get my post up soon

Uhh, prolly gonna have to REALLY plan the Vytal festival out ahead of time, since i forgot how many teams actually participate in it and all that stuff
We can have Team TOP, of course, in a new form, show up to represent Shade, and i also had a pretty fun idea for a filler team if i can get it figured out

If there's gonna be the Vytal festival, I'm wondering if I should have a point where Sterling's family go to watch the tournament in person and create a good scene for Sterling.

Plus, we'll have to think of a lot of other characters for the festival alongside their possible names, weapons, etc.

That's what i meant Chu. I really want to get a new post up, but i'm kinda confused about one thing- i assumed the landing pads were kind of at the top with the Academy, therefore those getting off there wouldn't need to use the Elevator.

Also, all that's really happened so far is that students are beginning to arrive, either by the Mistral Elevator from the city itself, or from the landing pads near Haven higher up. I don't know as of yet exactly what'll happen next after we enter the school, and Leo's speech, because i'm not sure if like Beacon, they'll all sleep in one big room and then start the initiation next morning, or if, since it was addressed this was already a morning, Leo will be more prompt about it, and just immediately get us started.

Pfft. Once Team TARO get their dorm, every night Topaz just yeets out the window, and into the tree outside.

I think i'll try and work up a "Volume Plan", like a mainframe of the plot and what'll be happening near the start, since this is mostly improvised

He totally would too until someone forces him to stay xD

Oh also if you guys want into some active communities for things like Sonic, Pokémon and Smash and are up for more RPs I've got some servers in my signature you may want to check out~