• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open RWBY: Legends of Humanity Discussion Thread

Which Kingdom, and Academy, should the rp take place in?

• Vale - Beacon Academy

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Mistral - Haven Academy

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Vacuo - Shade Academy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlas - Atlas Academy

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've also been thinking on making a lil' more backstory for Sterling so then he's doing the Huntsman thing for more than protecting his family; maybe even give him something that earned him a nickname/rumor about him.

What I was thinking is that there's a bit more of a downside to Sterling's semblance than just simply being there and happening on it's own (at night). Maybe he becomes a bit more aggressive the more full the moon is and one time had to defend his family from a few bandits that attacked on the night of a full moon. But because of this, he got the bandits severely injured and soon became disliked by a few of the people in Vacuo.

What I was thinking is that there's a bit more of a downside to Sterling's semblance than just simply being there and happening on it's own (at night). Maybe he becomes a bit more aggressive the more full the moon is and one time had to defend his family from a few bandits that attacked on the night of a full moon. But because of this, he got the bandits severely injured and soon became disliked by a few of the people in Vacuo.

Seems like half our semblance weakness we have are "I become too strong and hurt people" kinda thing XD

Makes enough sense to me joking aside.

Yeah, basically it could also make in take training a lot more seriously than you think and make Sterling seem like a different person out in the field of battle.

Yayyyyyyyyy!

also it makes sense, with Sterling's whole werewolf theme, in that specific case
Olive's Semblance is just... her brother's, but nowhere near as good. She got the short straw.

Name: Chartreuse Garnet Rose
Physical Appearance: 5'6". Caucasian skin, silver eyes, long bright red hair with dark green highlights, and Faunus bull horns.
Outfit: Emerald boots with ruby bow ties on the front, yellow stockings with a green rose emblem, a ruffled three layer battle skirt (top layer is emerald colored, middle is red, and bottom is yellow), emerald halter styled tank top, yellow undershirt, yellow rose choker, and a black bracelet with a white fang.
Personality: Bubbly, loves to battle, and almost never talks about her innermost feelings/fears. On the opposite end, if she's scared, a savage personality only concerned with killing comes out.
Strengths and weaknesses: Speed and quick slashes. Chartreuse inherited her father's rage and cannot fight well without Bulldozer Thorn.
Weapon: Scythe sword named Bulldozer Thorn.
Semblance: Rose Slice n' Dice--Inheriting rose petal speed from Ruby and aura breaking from Addam, Chartreuse can cut through a person or enhanced Grimm hybrid. The downside of her semblance is that it can drain her own aura extremely quickly if she uses Addam's side of it.
Family: Ruby Rose and Addam Taurus (Don't kill me...)
Backstory: When she was five, a teenage babysitter who appeared to a adore Chartreuse tried to murder her. If not for her parents coming home, she would've been murdered by a Grimm empowered huntress from Salem's forces. Addam was able to defeat this person once Ruby activated her silver eyes. Ever since, Chartreuse has never been able to embrace the mindset needed for her silver eyes to activate. Ruby and Addam helped her advance enough through the years to be acceptable for Beacon in the hope their daughter could embrace the light of her eyes. Because of her sheltered life, Chartreuse's never met someone who would discriminated against her Faunus features. After one week at Beacon, the girl began to hide her anxiety and fear underneath a layer of bubbliness she remembered a friend of Ruby's named Nora always showed.
Other: Loves caramel sauce and cannot eat chocolate. Does not respond well to life's setbacks. Is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off on her bullies and it frightens Addam, who normally steps in to stop them if Ruby is busy.

Good? Need to change anything?

Name: Chartreuse Garnet Rose
Physical Appearance: 5'6". Caucasian skin, yellow eyes, long bright red hair with dark green highlights, and Faunus bull horns.
Outfit: Emerald boots with ruby bow ties on the front, yellow stockings with a green rose emblem, a ruffled three layer battle skirt (top layer is emerald colored, middle is red, and bottom is yellow), emerald halter styled tank top, yellow undershirt, yellow rose choker, and a black bracelet with a white fang.
Personality: Bubbly, loves to battle, and almost never talks about her innermost feelings/fears. On the opposite end, if she's scared, a savage personality only concerned with killing comes out.
Strengths and weaknesses: Speedy and quick slashes. Chartreuse inherited her father's rage and cannot fight well without Bulldozer Thorn.
Weapon: Scythe sword named Bulldozer Thorn.
Semblance: Gem Shield--Her aura hardens to a gem like consistency to shield her.
Family: A huntress named Aurora and Faunus named Toro.
Backstory: Picked on for her horns, Chartreuse closed off to others. She only opened up once to a man who betrayed her for coin and ran away for more money. A woman named Rose took to her and brought out her light. Rose was eaten by Grimm before Chartreuse fell off grid for a bit...
Other: Loves caramel sauce and cannot eat chocolate. Does not respond well to life's setbacks. Is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off on her bullies.
@Eeveechu151 Ok now?

And a fourth person I shall provide

Name: Josh Whitman
Appearance: Josh always wears a suit of armour, minus the helmet, despite Aura making the armour slightly redundant and the armour not even being that good in the first place. He does this because he thinks it makes him look cool (it doesn't). He does own the helmet, but chooses not to wear it in order to, in his own words, "allow everyone to see my beautiful face."
Personality: Josh is headstrong and never runs from a fight, though this isn't necessarily due to bravery. Josh is simply bad at assessing opponents, and people in general, and arrogant enough to believe that he can win any fight. He has a very with-me-or-against-me view of the world, despising all Faunus for the actions of the White Fang, and not taking any form of criticism very well.
Strengths and Weaknesses: Josh is extremely stubborn, and cannot standing losing or being proven wrong. This causes him to continue fights that other people would reasonably consider hopeless, and this recklessness sometimes catches his enemies off guard. Of course, it also causes him to overexert himself and become an easy target. He trained with his mother, a professional huntress, a lot before enrolling in Sanctum Academy. This gave him an early edge, and he began to think of himself as naturally gifted, so he didn't practice fighting as much as he should have, and only barely graduated Sanctum Academy.
Weapons: Josh fights with a shield and sword, which can combine into a powerful dust-powered rifle. He told himself that this was only going to be a temporary weapon, until he could think of a better one, so he hasn't bothered naming it. So far though, he hasn't though
Semblance: Upon a nearby aura-user's aura breaking, he can choose to siphon a part of the broken aura into himself, replenishing a fraction of his own aura. However, the aura cost of doing this almost negates the aura bonus he gets, so he mostly considers it useless.
Backstory: His father worked in the Atlas military for many years, and during his service he worked with and loved a powerful huntress, eventually marrying her and fathering Josh Whitman. Years after Josh was born, a bombing by a budding terrorist organisation called the White Fang crippled his father before his mother could stop them. After this, his father semi-retired to their home in Argus to raise Josh and his mother began working with the Mistral Police to eliminate the White Fang.
Other:

Last edited:
Yeah it’s her nickname

Also I made this

SJCD
SJDC
SCJD
SCDJ
SDJC
SDCJ
JSDC
JSCD
JDCS
JDSC
JCSD
JCDS
CDJS
CDSJ
CJSD
CJDS
CSDJ
CSJD
DSCJ
DSJC
DJCS
DJSC
DCSJ
DCJS

This is going off first names alone, because if I tried to factor in last names, that’d take forever