• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open RWBY: Legends of Humanity Discussion Thread

Which Kingdom, and Academy, should the rp take place in?

• Vale - Beacon Academy

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Mistral - Haven Academy

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Vacuo - Shade Academy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlas - Atlas Academy

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Josh and Dia just showed up and "helped" kill the Beringel, and I'm pretty sure have two flags now. We're gonna head down into the ravine now, right?

When Josh becomes the leader of Team JCDS, I get the feeling he's gonna be bossy (especially toward the two Faunus), Sterling's likely gonna tease him by calling him 'boss.'

What is it? If I may ask.

BTW, I'll do my best to get a post up today for Chartreuse. I know exactly what she'll say and react to things. Just need time to write it all out properly.

Just to say, my last post was not a shipping one. Chartruese started to take the fact he called her sister to far in her mind. I don't know if i was able to get that emotion across well or not...

I am open to criticism if anyone wants to give advice on how to get darker emotions across without breaking character.

I don't use discord that much.

Edit: Question is who goes after which Grimm? I'm happy with having Sterling go after the one rolling toward them, but idk if Chartreuse should fight too much due to her depleted aura.

Last edited: