• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: A Grimm's Tale

(Discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/rwby-a-grimms-tale.15769/#post-410502)
Gun shots ringed through the air, Atlas soldiers shooting at Nevermores that dived into the camp, trying to find some "food"
"Nevermore's have always annoyed me...." Yang sighed, Looking to her Uncle as he finished his conversation with Ren
"Normal ones never bothered me, These ones are a little bit harder" Qrow chuckled, Coughing a couple times
"Uncle Qrow.... are you okay?" Yang asked, putting her hand on his back
"I'm fine... It's just old age" Qrow Replied, Taking a drink from a bottle he had sitting on a table next to him
"Alright.... The Elite Teams should be here now unless some decided to go kill some Nevermores" She told Qrow, Pulling up a Holo-Pad from her Cyborg arm
"Did you hear anything from Coco?" Qrow asked, Watching the Pad closely
"Nothing, They DID go into a desert, Probably can't contact us" Yang replied, Shoving Qrow away
"Hey.... You didn't need to do that....." Qrow sighed, Taking another drink, He watched as an Atlas ship arrived and Cayden, Tatsumaki, Reinhard and Lyren jumped out of the Ship, Talon appearing on Lyren's shoulder
"Oh good, Your here" Yang said, Slightly sighing when she caught sight of Lyren
"Do you still have a Grudge against me?" He smirked, Looking at Yang as she gave him an angry glare "So, Cayden, How has it been?" Qrow asked, Shaking Cayden's hand
"Good, My Team can finally do our team move" Cayden replied, Looking back to his team, Reinhard and Tatsumaki chatting and Lyren playing with Talon
"Your team seems to usually stray off task...." Yang said, still watching Lyren
"They do when it's not important" Cayden replied, looking back to his team again
"Well, This mission is beyond important so make sure they stay on task, I need to go talk to Team TRMP" Qrow replied, Walking off
"Alright... Let's go meet the other teams...." Yang sighed, Walking with Cayden to the landing ship...

Last edited:
Team OPAL walked off the landing ship Oliver in the front off the group with Avery just behind him and Lyra beside Avery and Pandora in the back. Pandora walking with a bounce and a lot of excitement in each individual step. Avery walked calmly alongside Lyra and Oliver had a neutral face as he walked with a bit of a limp but still calmly. Suddenly Pandora spoke, "What's the plan," she spoke loudly startling Oliver
"Calm down Pandora, we're not to sure right now," Oliver responded his voice was monotone.
"Until then lets just stick together and figure out what our plan is," Avery interrupted. Oliver nodded and he went silent as the continued to walk.

Talia looked out of the window of the Mistralian ship at the stark landscape below. She could see tue occasional flash of a gun as soldiers on the ground were shooting at what she assumed was a murder of Nevermores. She turned to Apollo, who was sitting next to her. "So, what's our plan once we land?" Apollo looked over to her. "We find our role once we land and find Qrow Branwen. I believe we're landing in about two minutes." He turned back to face the opposite window. Talia turned to look out the window again and saw that the flashes were getting closer. The ship slowed to a stop and landed on a landing pad a few hundred meters away from the main camp. Apollo stood up and walked out first, his gaze fixed in front of him. He was followed by Ragnara, then Talia, then Zachary. Apollo led them over to where other teams were meeting.

The Vale craft landed at it's location. Sighing, team GLAR's leader stood up and faced her teammates, a stupid grin on her face. "It's time for us to shine, my subordinates!" She quipped, putting a fist in the air and puffing out her chest. "Right, subordinates. Not even in your dreams, boss." Lezane scoffed, good-naturedly, as he stood up from his seat himself. "Right, let's kick some butt." GLAR's shortest member added, her weapons already equipped his hand-cannons on her arms. Lezane looked over as their last member stood up, and gave a nod to her teammates. Reassured that Reyna was just as ready as the rest of them, the four huntsman and huntresses walked down the ramp of their aircraft. "So, I kinda skipped over the briefing. We're just hear to clear out the Nevermores, right? Or is there something else I'm missing?" Lezane asked Reyna, whom was to his right. On his left was Harley, and Amanda was to Harley's left. "Something along those lines." Reyna replied.