• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Runescape

So it's finally time for a RS thread, time to rake in all of Charm's RS players and hidden fanboys. :p

I've been playing Runescape since 2002, playing on over three accounts varying from 50-114. The game, for a Java based broswer MMORPG, is fantastic for gameplay now due to the recent Evolution of Combat update and patch. I feel that it'll bring in a new crowd of players.

Currently in the game, I'm trying to grind my Herblore and Runecrafting levels up to 55 and 70 respectfully as I train my slayer to 85. It's a difficult road but I'll make it there sooner or later.

I'm also starting a clan in game so we can have a Clan Citadel to train our skills faster, so let me know when you want to join it.

My username on Runescape is Zale Alizato so add me and tell me who you are on Charms so I don't curse you out in a hailstorm of raging about scamming me. :o

Oops you caught me, I still play too. My current stats:

Tp7zP.png

I don't have very specific level goals at the moment. I have everything at 50+ so my next step is 60+ which will take a while. Also going for 70 Defence which I'm close to.

Aha, I am so guilty now. I had an account since 2004 which I was on and off for, mostly for the seasonal events, and I finally went and got a membership in September, and now I'm on it at least an hour a day. Probably why I'm not on Charms so much these days.

Anyway, Haku494 is my Runescape name. Add me if you like me.