• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rumar's Sprites

I figured why not start showing off my relevant sprite work first??? lol
Sorry for being such a lurker... :(

bulbasaur_sprite_sheet_by_benthos1-d2z9f5h.png

My character I made up from a dream of mine, it sparked from me walking down the road and some guy in a truck reached out while heading the opposite direction calling for a high five.

Don't know why but it's those weird, gruesome dreams, and of course you're like those chicks in horror/thriller movies where you just gotta fall for EVERYTHING, I reach out and he yanks my arm off, I wind up calling before passing out from all of this and get to the hospital... One event led to another and some guy makes me this awesome robotic arm but it has a pincer (like Scizor's) and I just wear a cloak (which sparked my love and admiration for cloaks) and it has top of the line arsenal, of course we gotta go Robocop here, right? ;)

Anyways, so I'm not drifting off and getting just replies "tl;dr" without further ado Cloak3000, C+C please, over a while of working around on this sheet, truth be told the sheet was around for a few years (late 2006-early 2007) and just made it grow from there, it was edited up originally from a Tails sprite sheet from Sonic Battle as you can see some similarities but after a while I've been making them from scratch. It's actually very easy to do both ways for this guy. Cloaks and coats are probably the easier way out of editing up a character for yourself because you just cover, erase, and touch up.

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3480/cloak3000.png
cloak3000.png

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
You really don't need to post two separate threads. One is fine.

Threads merged. Please. Keep posting your sprites into this thread.

Yeah I'll accept requests, just please remember I'm busy but whenever I get time I'll definitely hit them hard.

could i have a sleeping Milotic plz you can do that right?? and if you can can you do a hydro pump milotic but if you cant do either thats ok

Rizcharky said:
could i have a sleeping Milotic plz you can do that right?? and if you can can you do a hydro pump milotic but if you cant do either thats ok
How would you want it? You want it side scroller or like in Pokemon battle where it's somewhat facing forward?

side scroller and if you could could you make the hydro pump hit a charizard?? thx!!

and how did you get your trainer card and who made your signature??

I made the trainer card with bits and pieces, some neogeo site with the name Jolteon, trainer sprite I edited from one of the Galactic guys (I forget his name; the one with spiky blue hair), the Tri Power I made myself with Photoshop.
I'm thinking about remaking it with the other sets or just touch up this one.

I will work on those two gif avies when I get my two days off since I'm missing yet another weekend with full time.