• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rps? *hopeful look*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya~ I'm Kimmi ^^ I'm new to this site but I am not new to rping ^^ I love to rp and I would do it all day if I had the chance. I don't go to school so I can be online just about all day every day. sadly everyone I rp with either disappears or gets bored with me i hope to find people that wont be bored so fast ^^ I love romance in rps and I have to say it must be in there. It doesn't have to be the main point, but it does have to be there. I have some fandoms and I also have original ideas ^^ In most situations I prefer to play a girl. I will do yuri and hetero but that is it as I suck at yaoi. I would prefer to rp in IM because for me it goes faster and I like having replies asap ^^

Fandoms I would love to do:

Fire Emblem:

I only know the GBA one, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, and The Sacred Stones. Depending on which one of these will depend on the plot, characters, ect. I prefer mxf pairings for this though and I prefer to play the female

Harvest Moon:

I only know A Wonderful Life, Island of Happiness, Animal Parade and Tale of Two Towns. If we use OCs, I would like for someone to play Vaughn from Island of Happiness, Jin from Animal Parade and Kana from Tale of Two towns.

InuYasha:

This is somewhat different because it is a pairing for Sesshomaru. I need someone to play him for this rp plot.

Cardcaptor Sakura:

Basically it would be Li coming back from Hong Kong and wanting to see Sakura again.

Rurouni Kenshin:

Just to rp Kenshin and Kaoru after the thing with Shishio XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Original Ideas I have:

StudentxTeacher

Vampire Hunter x Vampire

Student x Student

Teacher x Teacher

Prince(ss) x Maid (Butler)

Prince x Pet (a neko girl. I have a plot for this)

Something to do with Mermaids

That's all I got for right now ^^ Please post or PM me

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I'm sorry, this is really not how we RP here. I'd advise you to read the RP forum rules and several of the currently ongoing RPs to get a feel for how RPs are done on Pokécharms.

Also, for the record, your post was intentionally deleted, and you re-posting it TWICE isn't really going to change the fact it has no place here.

Status
Not open for further replies.