• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open RP: Pokemon League Takeover sign ups and discussion

Which region would best suit this RP?

• Kanto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johto

• Hoenn

• Sinnoh

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Unova

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Kalos

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Well technically since this takes place after BW2 they aren't part of the league anymore so it wouldn't really fit...if you're good with the Shadow Triad then that certainly works~

Yep!~
They have a cafe and remember that the gym may or may not have been still around. Same with Brycen.
I also have ideas for the three sages. For some reason, you haven't included Gorm and the other one (other than Ghetsis). I will post ideas for the teams in another post, probably in a trainer card each. Watch this space.

Brycen's gym was closed because he worked at Pokestar instead. :/
I don't remember seeing the cafe I don't guess. Where is it?
Even then, though, why would need to hire Cheren/Roxie as leaders if neither of the old leaders retired/quit?

Brycen's gym was closed because he worked at Pokestar instead. :/
I don't remember seeing the cafe I don't guess. Where is it?
Even then, though, why would need to hire Cheren/Roxie as leaders if neither of the old leaders retired/quit?
Never mind. What I was saying was that it could be like the anime where there were multiple gyms and you could choose which ones, suggesting those two could be used. Anyhow, how is that Reiza guy going to lead Team Plasma if Ghetsis is going to be there? Surely he'd want to be the leader like before?

Maybe the three could have returned to be Gym leaders, after all they said they quit to get stronger and be better Gym leaders.

If not yea, Shadow Triad person is cool

I have a Siplh scope. (Inner dioluoge) but that catches ghosts. Then that mean my ninja brother is a ghost!

I have a ghost ninja brother!

Here:
454466_trainercard-Ryoku.png

I will make ones for the two other sages. DONT let anyone take 'em! (please)

I feel like Gorm should be in this. I had an idea for his team too.

Last edited by a moderator: