1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Royka: Acadamy of The Elements Discussion

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by JacobRaze, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Well at the moment, nothing big besides the skills test and the induction ceremony, but maybe some opportunities for characters to bond and soon some bigger problems

2. Then can we just jump to the introduction and skill test? The introduction should be the very first thing the school do, lol. But what happens happened. Probably the principal is the type of man to take every opportunity to escape from his job and get drunk in a random bar so the ceremony must be postponed until he's sober again XD

3. Thats a good idea. Lets do it!

4. I also think we should gather the player in one class. Just to make it easier to interact, but the elemental lesson still can be separated.

5. So like, they all have some class like Physical training together? Or a class where everyone in the school is together?

6. I would say 2 power training classes. One for specific powers, another for people to get used to other powers and how to interact with them.

Spoiled Bread likes this.
  7. I think like, the players is in one class for regular school stuff like history and math. But for the elemental training then they go to their respective elemental mentor, maybe there can be mixed elemental class like Glaceon said.

8. I said that because my oc has a new power, so I wouldn't get any interactions.

9. I like that idea @Mr.Glaceon

So two classes, Element Interaction and Element Training

10. Im waiting on something to happen.

11. I didn't get any notifs for the rp thread sorry !! Remind me if this happens for the third time hehe

12. How are we going to pull this ceremony? I'm suck at making a formal speech.

13. Hmm I don't know, I'm not sure if @JacobRaze wants to have it be something important and relevant to the storyline, and in that case, since we don't know the story, we should consult with him about it.

14. So the guy is a drunk right? I'll do it, make him seem pretty lousy.

15. Did my bait misses? XD

16. What bait, sorry ive been gon. So much studying gahhh.

17. No biggies. I just have too much time recently.

JacobRaze likes this.