• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Royka: Acadamy of The Elements Discussion

Well at the moment, nothing big besides the skills test and the induction ceremony, but maybe some opportunities for characters to bond and soon some bigger problems

Then can we just jump to the introduction and skill test? The introduction should be the very first thing the school do, lol. But what happens happened. Probably the principal is the type of man to take every opportunity to escape from his job and get drunk in a random bar so the ceremony must be postponed until he's sober again XD

I think like, the players is in one class for regular school stuff like history and math. But for the elemental training then they go to their respective elemental mentor, maybe there can be mixed elemental class like Glaceon said.

I think like, the players is in one class for regular school stuff like history and math. But for the elemental training then they go to their respective elemental mentor, maybe there can be mixed elemental class like Glaceon said.
I said that because my oc has a new power, so I wouldn't get any interactions.