• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Route 217

⠀⠀⠀ Kaiyo smiled, “Oh, of course. I do have some guests here taking shelter. You’re free to speak to them if you so desire. They’re all in the family room on the left. Watch you’re step as you enter, there’s a sleeping Vulpix here.” He opens the door wider for Shade and proceeds to walk back into the family room.

—————​

⠀⠀⠀ <Excuse me? Why should we do favors for you?>
⠀⠀⠀ Suta made a small kick towards Hyoga. She walked out of the greenhouse and into the house, leaving a shocked Hyoga. Well, he was surprised at first, but then he thought about it and calmed down a bit. He let out a sigh and went into a sitting position.
⠀⠀⠀ Suta went to the second floor to pick up her Pokéball she left on the ground. Then she went upstairs and moved the drapes aside to enter the third floor. She ignored the doll sitting on the pile of pillows and walked over to go behind the shrine-like display. She picked up a simple brown satchel that seemed to be made for a quadrupedal Pokémon. The woman put her Pokéball in the satchel and held it by the straps. She walked in front of the pillow mound and stared at the doll sitting on top of it.
⠀⠀⠀ She tried to imagine those pink eyes were looking back at her, but those painted orbs continued to stare into nothing. Carefully, Suta walked up to the doll and gently made her forehead make contact with the doll’s forehead. Tears fell down from her Luxray eyes.

...​

⠀⠀⠀ When she finished she wasted no time to wipe her tears and leave the room. Suta went down stairs and went over to north west door on the second floor corridor. Once she opened the door she was greeted with—
⠀⠀⠀ “Ah! An intruder! Someone’s trying to invade our pillow fort!”
⠀⠀⠀ Uji was on the bed, sitting behind pillow structure and pointing at Suta. She had a playful look on her face. Kyokan was in the back of the room. He picked up a random pillow on the floor and threw it Suta as his way of playing along with Uji. The Luxray woman just caught it and threw it at Uji which made her comically tumble backwards. Suta walked over to Kyokan and grabbed his arm, pulling him to take him out of the room.
⠀⠀⠀ “Oh, you want me to go somewhere? Wait a second then…” Suta let go of Kyokan and he went over to pick up his knife holsters. He sat down on the bed so he can put them back on.
⠀⠀⠀ Uji sat back up, “Wait, where are you taking my emotional support Scizor?”
⠀⠀⠀ “I dunno yet, Kaiyo or Hyoga will tell me.” Kyokan stood up and began to follow Suta who began walking when he finished doing his thing.
⠀⠀⠀ “Wait for me!” The blue girl jumped out of bed and followed the two all the way to the greenhouse. Kyokan and Uji looked around. The redhead took note of the ice on the greenhouse wall and the Mimikyu that’s wearing one of their blankets.
⠀⠀⠀ “What the hell happened here?” Kyokan looked down at Hyoga.
⠀⠀⠀ <This Mimikyu broke into the house and took all of our Evangeline’s things! Now he’s demanding us to find his trainer so he can leave our Evangeline alone.>
⠀⠀⠀ “What? Are you kidding me?”
⠀⠀⠀ <I wish. Look, just go with Suta so this menace can stop bothering everyone.>
⠀⠀⠀ Kyokan let out an irritated sigh, “Okay… fine.”
⠀⠀⠀ Suta walked over to the west part of the greenhouse and moved some foliage to pick up a regular decorated Pokéball that pretty much looked similar to her own. She walked up to Kyoryu who was hiding behind a tree. Suta held out his Pokéball, much to Kyoryu’s dismay. He knows exactly what this means.
⠀⠀⠀ “No… I don’t wanna go.” He whined like a baby.
⠀⠀⠀ Suta didn’t budge an inch.
⠀⠀⠀ “That Mimikyu is mean… I just wanna stay at home.”
⠀⠀⠀ Kyokan decided to step in this time, “Don’t worry, Kyoryu. I’ll make sure he won’t bully you.” the lanky male’s wariness of the Mimikyu made him realize why Suta wanted him to go with her.
⠀⠀⠀ Kyoryu sighed, “Fine.” his shape suddenly turned into a translucent red and went inside the Pokéball. Suta put his Pokéball in the satchel. The redhead walked back to the Mimikyu and looked down at it, already disliking the Ghost type since he ruined the manor and now he’s being dragged out of the comfort of the manor because of this stranger.
⠀⠀⠀ “Listen, pal. Once we find your trainer, we’re ditching you. I really don’t want anything to do with you, I just want you to stop bothering Evangeline and my teammates.”

Robin blinked. Whoa. That was something new. Robin had heard stories of Pokemon being able to speak, but this was the first time he had experienced it. It was a little strange, to be honest.
"Hey, hey, it's okay." Robin said softly to the Elgyem. The blue haired trainer reached out with his other hand and gently picked up the Elgyem, carrying the childlike Pokemon back to the sleeping bag. The Pokemon's skin felt smooth, and still quite cold to the touch. Robin was able to finally get a close-up look at those red blotches he had seen before. It seemed like it was just a little frostnip, which made sense.

Robin brought the Elgyem back to the sleeping bag. There wasn't much he could do about the frostnip, other than warming up the little Pokemon. But bruise on his head and cut on his hand, Robin could deal with. Robin helped put the sleeping bag around Ethan once again, and produced the bandages and Hydrogen Peroxide. Robin sat down in front of Ethan with his legs crossed. The swordsman began to wrap the bruise with the bandages to prevent swelling, making sure to compress the bruise, but not too tight.
"Sorry, little guy. Things are gonna be a little painful for you for a little bit. But you're gonna have to tough it out, 'kay?" Robin said, finishing wrapping the bruise. It was also important to ice the bruise, but Robin had a feeling that it had been iced well enough already.

"Now, this next part's gonna sting, okay? So don't, like, fry my brain with some psychic stuff, alright?" Robin said calmly to the Elgyem. Taking one of the remaining cloth scraps from the shirt he had torn up for the Absol, Robin put some Hydrogen Peroxide on the rag. Then taking the Elgyem's left hand, the swordsman began to dab the rag on the wounded area. It would no doubt sting, so Robin made sure to keep a firm but gentle grip on the small Pokemon's hand so it couldn't tug it away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Absol began to calm down a little more, the more apparent it appeared that this Luxio, and the people in this room, were not intent on attacking her. Slowly the dark type got back to her feet, picking at these unusual clothes pressed to her side and belly. The Absol looked to the Luxio, then to the bowl of water, then back to the Luxio. She did feel rather thirsty... Her eyes not leaving the Luxio, the Absol began to slowly drink from the bowl. But once she started, the full realization of how thirsty she was hit her. The Absol began drinking intensely, now completely focused on the bowl.

Sal stared , and replied to the red-headed man who walked in , <A world map, a island map , a white pages and a Trainer book is all that i need, and I'd stay and do nothing until the snow dies down,> with a hint of relief.

Ethan took some rather lengthy breaths, and gave a dubious nod when he heard the man's voice. The muscular man's words appeared to remind the Elgyem of a woman in pink hair. He did not seem to mind too much with the bandages wrapped around his head in a tighter manner of compression.

When he picked up on the word sting, he first thought about a particular insect-like Pokémon with a pointed rear. Then, his mind recollected the constant stinging sensations that came from his chest.

It was only then, the feeling of a scorching burn would extend to another area of his infantile body. When his left hand had an unfamiliar grasp that his digits could not easily break free from, the infant began to whimper at the man. The Cerebral Pokémon attempted to squirm away, though even a gentle grip proved to be far too strong with a depleted mound of energy his small brain soon came to realize.

Ethan began to quietly sob when the damp rag was lightly pressed on the lacerations located on his left hand. The baby Pokémon loudly panted, and attempted to temper his mind with any thought his brain could come across at the moment. The Elgyem swiftly looked away from the man soon after. The young Pokémon continued to suck on his right hand as loudly as he could in a desperate attempt to muffle the louder mewls produced.

⠀⠀⠀ “What? No. This is your problem. You have to deal with it.” Kyokan was starting to realize why his teammates disliked this Mimikyu so much. They’re only helping him find his trainer because that was the only peaceful way to get rid of him. Now he just wants to kick back and let them do all the work? Kyokan made a small prayer to Arceus that this’ll be over with quickly so he can go back to relaxing again.
⠀⠀⠀ “We’re leaving now. I don’t want you to be in this house for any longer.” The redhead’s golden eyes were glaring at this point.
⠀⠀⠀ “Wait, you’re leaving now? Let me come with you.” Uji was mostly quiet during the whole ordeal because she didn’t like any of the things that were happening. Her teammates were all frustrated and this Mimikyu is making it worse by bossing them around. Worse of all; Kyokan has to leave because of this Mimikyu. Against his will, mind you. Kyokan isn’t the type to complain, but Uji knows him well enough to know that Kyokan is dreading this. That alone was enough to make her heart ache.
⠀⠀⠀ But Kyokan knew Uji too, “No. You stay here. I don’t want you to deal with this.”
⠀⠀⠀ “Whaaaat? But I don’t you to this by yourself.”
⠀⠀⠀ “Suta and Kyoryu are coming with me.”
⠀⠀⠀ “But Suta and Kyoryu aren’t going to make this trip fun. No offense, by the way.”
⠀⠀⠀ Suta just shrugged.
⠀⠀⠀ The redhead looked at Uji, “I’ll be fine. Just wait for me here. I’ll be back, I promise.”
⠀⠀⠀ “Aw, but—”
⠀⠀⠀ Suddenly Kyokan got close to Uji, their faces were inches away from each other. His voice lowered, “Be a good girl and wait for me, okay?”
⠀⠀⠀ The blue bird pouted. All she can muster a low hum. Kyokan parted with Uji, he looked back at the Mimikyu, “C’mon. We’re going now.”

<i don't want to have to go searching through this big house , and I'll probably damage something doing it.Also , how can you talk Pokemon? >Sal replied , getting a bit impatient , and looking at the tap in the green house.

Robin felt a little bad as the Elgyem began to whimper, but it had to be done. Moments later, the rag was removed and the wound had been sterilized.
"See? That wasn't too bad. I knew you could pull through." Robin said gently to Ethan. The swordman wrapped the Elgyem's left hand, once again making sure that it was tight but not too tight. Feeling satisfied that he had done all he could do, Robin sat back and helped the Elgyem get a little more into the sleeping bag. He made sure to keep the Elgyem's head clear, to both rest the bruise and make sure he could breath.
"Alright. Now you stay there. Y'still are too cold." Robin said to the Elgyem. "Like I said before, this next hour or so is going to be a little uncomfortable. But I have the feeling that you're going to do just fine. Now! You're probably pretty thirsty from all that running about, so let me get you some water."

Robin pushed himself to his feet, picking up Ethan's folder as he did so. The swordsman tossed it on the open couch, hopefully out of the Elgyem's reach. Didn't want the kid fanning himself again. Robin poured a cup of water for the Elgyem, then walked back over to the small psychic type.
"Here you go, little guy." Robin said, handing Ethan the cup of water.

Shade nodded and walked inside, thanking Kaiyo for letting them stay. Looking down, she noticed the oddities of the Vulpix. Looking to the left, she saw quite a few people warming up. A chill ran up her spine as she started feeling it, as well, but Doom's fangs had helped her keep warm for quite awhile.

The Houndoom calmed his fangs down and walked over to the room, noting the afraid Absol, the Luxio, a young boy on a couch, another young man helping an injured Elgyem, and that seemed to be it. Shade walked over quietly and said in a hushed voice, careful not to disrupt the peace of the living room. "Hey guys. I thought you guys might want some help. Let me look at you guys and make sure none of you are too bad. Although, I do see that you are doing an excellent job. Thank you, young man," she looked over to Robin before going to Fuji. "Now, let's take a look at you. How you feeling?"

Fuji heard a soft, feminine voice and he looked over to see a woman sitting on the couch with him. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow and the scientist chuckled before introducing herself. "Don't worry, I'm Shade. Who is everyone here?"

Fuji looked at everyone and just shrugged his shoulders. In fact, he didn't know anybody's names but their own. "Well, I'm Fuji, and that's Lux, my Luxio. And who are the rest of you? I don't think I got names."

While that was going on, Shade looked over Fuji's condition. He was drinking water and staying warm, which was good. Fuji quickly told her about her symptoms and he seemed to be getting better. Fuji looked over to the rest of the people in the room.

Shade's fingers and toes were a little chilled and began to burn a little as she was warming them up, but that quickly subsided. Doom walked into the room, keeping quite a distance from the Absol and Luxio as he could smell the Absol's fear. He walked over to the Elgyem and sniffed him. Smelling bits of blood, he whimpered as he looked up at his trainer. Since she was busy making sure Fuji was okay, he poked her PokeBall that was on her trainer belt.

In a flash of light, an Alolan Raichu came out and an immediate smell of pancakes wafted through the room. The surfing mouse looked about and saw an Elgyem. Upset at his condition, she slowly landed onto the floor and talked to the Elgyem with quiet squeaking. <Hey, little buddy, you okay? I have a special power that can help ease your pain and help you heal faster.>

Doom laid down next to the fireplace to warm up, as he was quite chilled. Lux looked at the newcomers and predicted that the Absol might be frightened. Looking at the Absol, he quickly mewled at her. <Don't worry, these guys are here to help.>

Shade got up and knelt down, looking at the Luxio. The Luxio mewled at the Absol to watch before going over to her. His fur was damp with melting snow, but he wasn't too cold. Shade checked his other vitals and saw that he was just wet. Smiling at that, she petted the little lynx's head before giving him a Pecha berry. Smelling the sweet berry, the Luxio ate it happily before bounding away and looked over to the Absol. <See? These are very helpful humans.>

Shade then got up and motioned for Robin to come towards her. "I need to see if you suffer anything, like wounds or hypothermia. You are doing so well on making sure everybody else is okay, but I need to make sure you are okay." She waited for Robin to get near and start spouting out his symptoms and showing her any injuries he may have gotten.

Hearing the noise, as more people came into the room, Nancy began to come to. She lifted up her head and looked around. There were a lot of humans, and more worryingly, a lot of big Pokémon. In the wild, at least she knew they'd try and attack her, and what they could do, but these ones could do anything! Nancy weighed up options, but ultimately decided, that since none of them were looking at her, perhaps they hadn't spotted her yet... She could hide, or make her presence known, perhaps to one of the trainers, maybe even offer to be caught... In the end, she took the simplest action, standing up, and shyly asking, in an unintentionally nervous voice "h-hello..?"

Ethan continued to weakly whimper when the man performed a brief first-aid procedure with his hand. The Elgyem swiftly took his right hand out of his mouth, and attempted to reach for the folder lightly thrown on one of the couches in the living room. Since the folding cover filled with sensitive documents was far from the baby Pokémon's reach, the infant attempted to execute a quick act of telekinesis.

However, only several small, harmless cyan sparks slowly flowed from his right hand. The little Pokémon gave another effortful attempt, but produced the same result a much shorter moment later.

Ethan gave a light cry and pointed straight at the precise direction of the folder's new location. He attempted to make his way to the couch, though it was almost impossible to move with a lack of energy at the moment. The Elgyem quietly panted, and tentatively accepted the cup of water the man provided.

The Cerebral Pokémon quaffed the clean liquid in about half a minute. The Elgyem wiped several droplets from his mouth, though the pale blue saliva on his right hand seemed to make a quick rub there somewhat impractical for the time being.

Ethan caught a quiet series of squeaks likely directed towards him. The baby Pokémon shook his head at the question, while he squirmed a little in the sleeping bag.

The juvenile humanoid glanced at a modest orange Pokémon that appeared to be almost twice his size. The psychic Pokémon gulped, and focused a stream of weak thoughts at the rodent-like creature.

"Uhh... umm... not ok... o- ok... okay. I- I... I... u- uh.... uh..." Ethan murmured through his telepathic message, before a short wave of static suddenly intercepted the transmission.

"Um... umm... v- ve... ve- ve... ry h- hu... h- h- u- u... rt, l- li... lik..." The Cerebral Pokémon babbled from the thought transference. The telepathy was cut off for the second time when another wave of static took the place of Ethan's high, puerile voice. The baby Pokémon shook his head again at the Alolan mouse.

Taking the empty cup from the Elgyem, Robin noticed the small Pokemon trying to get the folder back. Whatever was in it, it seemed pretty important to the little Pokemon. It probably belonged to his trainer. Taking the folder, he handed it back to the Elgyem.
"Just make sure you don't start fanning yourself with it again, okay?" Robin said, then got up and faced the new person in the room. A woman that looked a little older than Robin, with a Houndoom and Alolan Raichu with her, had recently arrived. This must have been the guest that Kaiyo had been talking about. He let out a slight breath of relief when he saw that she didn't appear injured or in need of assistance. That was one less thing for him to worry about.

Robin was about to check in on the Absol when the woman, who had introduced herself as Shade, motioned for him to go over to her.
"Thanks for your concern, but I'm fine. First rule of First Aid. Make sure you're safe before you start treating others." Robin said to Shade. "The only thing I can really complain about is that, uh... I'm feeling a little tired. And I'm still warming up. But other than that, I'm feeling okay. You feeling okay?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feeling quenched, the Absol looked up and froze. More people had entered the room. The Absol slowly backed up as the woman checked up on the Luxio, watching her carefully. The woman seemed to just inspect the electric type before petting it and feeding it a berry. Other than that, the woman didn't seem to notice or take note of the Absol. Letting out a little bit of a breath, and comforted by the Luxio's words, the Absol began to relax a little more. The room began to smell good for some reason, which helped put the Absol a little more at ease.
<Who... who are you?> The Absol asked Lux.

Ethan slowly nodded at the man, and hid the folder under the sleeping bag. The Elgyem was about to fan himself with the folding cover, though he shook his head and briefly recalled what the muscular person recently stated. The little Pokémon grabbed the folder soon after, and began to sift through each individual document the folder had.

Each piece of paper that was like the kind often used in resumés had a dry stamp of a shield-like insignia on the upper right corner. Each of the protective symbols had a blue P in the center, as the shields appeared to be black and white with a vertical contrast that divided each other on their respective sides.

The baby Pokémon slowly nodded after he mentally noted the near pristine conditions of every document. He placed the folder near his face like a bookworm in an attempt to conceal the folder's contents. The Cerebral Pokémon began to read a suspicious document titled: "Pokémorphosis".

The topmost area of text that Ethan's light, watering eyes slowly analyzed for a brief moment read:

I've heard many stories on people- both kids and even adults turning into Pokémon. I wonder if all of that is even true, so I'm going to test it soon once I get some research done. I'm going to call it Pokémorphosis, the study of humans turning into Pokémon.

⠀⠀⠀ The redhead was starting to lose his patience, “Okay, you are not making any sense. You said you wanted to look for your trainer, right? What do you mean searching this house? I’m pretty sure your jackass of a trainer isn’t here! We’re going out to go look for the guy. You can get all that shit you need when we leave.”
⠀⠀⠀ <Oh my Arceus! We are not going to give you any more of our Evangeline’s possessions! You stole from her enough! Ugh, why don’t you guys just get him off the route and ditch him. Why go through all the trouble to find this thing’s trainer?> Hyoga’s anger was building up again.
⠀⠀⠀ Kyokan looked at Suta, “Should we? This guy’s gotta a pretty thick skull. The bastard didn’t even tell us what his trainer even looks like.”
⠀⠀⠀ Suta only shrugged. She just confirmed what Kyokan low-key thinking, which made him let out a tired sigh.
⠀⠀⠀ “C’mon let’s just go already. I want this over with…”
⠀⠀⠀ Kyokan and Suta really just wanted to leave the house already, but the Mimikyu seemed extremely unwilling to do so for some reason. He said that if they helped him go find his trainer, he’ll leave the residents of the manor alone. Well, they’re going to go and do just that. So why is the Mimikyu inisiting to stay in the manor? All the Mimikyu had to do is just go with them to go look for his trainer! The stuff he needs could just be bought in any town, he does have his own money, so it’s not like that’s the problem.

—————​

⠀⠀⠀ Kaiyo took notice of the Vulpix’s shy ‘hello.’ He was watching Shade do her thing around the room and since no one really requested for his assistence, he almost announced that if they needed anything, he was going to go off and do chores around the house, but then the Vulpix seemed to have woke up and wanted to talk to someone. He looked over to where he heard the Vulpix’s voice and made a warm smile.
⠀⠀⠀ He kneeled down and spoke very gently, it was low, almost whispery so only the Vulpix can hear him, “Hello there, little one. Did you have a good rest? Don’t be fooled by my appearance, I may look and speak like a human, but I’m really a Pokémon, so I can understand the words coming from you and everyone else here. See?” In order to prove that he was indeed a Pokémon, he showed the fire type his gloved hand that was pointing up. The top of his index finger produced a single bubble, which is a very controlled and tamed version of his Bubble Beam.

Last edited:
<Multiple reasons, the hail will ruin my cloth and I have a feeling I'm wanted, my trainer wears a blue-and-white Pokeball Cap, a denim jacket, and some green trousers,> Sal replied <It's hard moving around when you're gonna die from sunlight, and I don't need help, I just need the necessary gear,>

Nancy's eyes practically lit up! "Wow.. that's so cool!" She said under her breath, staring at the bubbles. "I can do something like that too!" She said excitedly "look I learned how to do Ember!" Looking upwards, so as not to burn anything, Nancy fired a tiny purple flame upwards. The move was very clearly hex, not ember, but she didn't seem to notice. "What do you think?" She asked proudly

Admin edit: Fixed that present tense for you. Mind your grammar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shade nodded at Robin and knelt down to assess the situation with the Elgyem. Her Alolan Raichu made a whimpering squeaking noise at Ethan'a response and then held out her paw and grabbed his saliva soaked arm, squeaking softly but with the aid of her own telepathy as she made a more powerful connection they can both utilize. <Hey, it's alright. I can use my power to heal you, okay? Just take a deep breath and calm yourself.>

Right afterwards, sparkling stars seemed to coat her body and then lightly and softly twinkle and move in a corkscrew fashion from her arm to Ethan. Her Wish should then heal him in just a few moments, but it did take a while for the healing sparkles to heal once they coat his entire body.

Shade smiled as Chu helped to heal the Elgyem. She noticed fresh bandages on his head and arm, while also a bit of frostbite on his chest. She pulled out a Rawst Berry and squeezed the juices on his chest, hoping the juices alone would help to heal his frostbite quickly.

Then, she stood up and looked over at the Absol.

Lux was trying to make sure the Absol was okay and saw that Shade's attention was now on the wary creature. Lux tried to help soothe the Absol even further and explained himself. <I'm Lux the Luxio. That human on the couch is my trainer, and his name is Fuji. That male human who had been helping everyone had saved you by bringing you here and making sure your bandages were dry and snug, and also made sure you were warm. This female human is also here to make sure that everyone is doing fine and nothing else needs to be done. Her Alolan Raichu is also trying to heal everyone as best as she can.>

Shade saw the little Lux mewl at the Absol, who seemed to be getting more relaxed. Knowing how to solve this, she walked over to a different couch that wasn't being used by a human currently, and she sat on the floor with her back against the couch. Her body was facing perpendicular to the Absol and she looked at the Absol with kind, soft eyes before gesturing her over with her head, and then she looked up at the ceiling, the wall, other people.... Everywhere else that wasn't the Absol.

This tactic only worked some of the time, but it did have magical results. She let the spooked Pokemon know that she wasn't going to harm them by putting herself in a compromising or vulnerable position, gesturing for them that she is open for communication and to give help when needed, but won't pay anymore attention to them. This confuses most Pokemon and they get curious and come over to see if she is really harmless and wanting to help. Once they get close and seem that she is not a threat by smelling her and/or pawing her a little, they allow her to help her, but only if she stays calm and slow, and if she doesn't speak or if she speaks in a calm, low, and soft voice.

Of course, this only worked on some Pokemon, as others are too paranoid and run off.

Meanwhile, Doom noticed an odd Vulpix and Kaiyo showing off what they could do. Smiling at the cute display, he walked over to the two, making sure to ignore and keep a wide berth from the Absol. He looked over at the two and smiled as he showed them a very controlled form of Fire Fang, where only the tips of his teeth had little balls of orange fire. He then breathed them out and they made a ring around the purple flame Nancy made before his fire dissipated. He looked up at Kaiyo sweetly, before looking down at the adorable Vulpix.

Fuji, having been ignored by Robin, sighed before resting up. Maybe he was just too tired to make himself heard. He tried again this time, directing this to Robin without looking at him. "Yo, what's your name?"

Ethan slowly nodded at the large, rodent-like Pokémon. The Elgyem gulped when his right arm suddenly felt an unfamiliar grip, as he dropped the folder on the sleeping bag. The baby Pokémon decided to not resist at first, and closely heeded the distinct words from the thought transference.

"Umm... Okay... I guess. Sorry, uhh... Working. I mean... Work. Work... On it. Not good. Is... So hard. People laugh. Scary Monsters... Laugh too. Every erm... Thing laugh. No like. Please... Umm... No laugh. Or tell... Or... I cry... A lot," Ethan stammered, as his telepathic response took several painstaking minutes to fully construct. Even with a clear connection, his social experience was far behind compared to the Raichu's ways of communication. The Alolan Pokémon was able to be clearly recognized when the Elgyem gradually recovered a modest amount of much needed energy from the sparkles of luminous stars. It was almost as if the cold burns and stings were almost never there to begin with, so the young Pokémon was somewhat relieved with the painless procedure.

The little Pokémon swiftly inclined his head at the Alolan Raichu, though the Elgyem slightly winced when he felt something on his chest. It seemed to sting a bit, but it was nothing compared to the dreaded hydrogen peroxide. The baby Pokémon glanced at a tall woman that had a slim build. The Cerebral Pokémon mentally noted the woman's black trench coat that easily stood out for his green eyes. The Elgyem placed his left hand near his mouth, and resisted the urge to form another partial vacuum with it.

"That's so pretty!!" Nancy cried, excitedly "I wanna learn how to do that!!" She looked back over to Kaiyo, curiously. "So... You said you're a Pokemon, but you look just like a human..?" She tilted her head to one side, inquisitively. "Are you a trainer..?" she asks, not particularly understanding, what he had said before.

Robin nodded back at the woman before looking around the room himself. It appeared that Shade and her Pokemon had commandeered the whole medical situation. There wasn't much for Robin left to do. Letting out a small sigh of relief, Robin plopped back down on a couch and relaxed in front of the fire. He could finally take a breather. The swordsman had relaxed for only a moment when the kid on the other couch spoke up.
"Sorry, what?" Robin turned to Fuji. "Oh, uh, yeah. I'm Robin. Robin Deux. I don't think I got your name either."
Robin offered the black haired trainer a grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Absol listened to the Luxio, unconsciously picking at the cloth bandages with a hind leg. The Absol looked around the room once again, finally beginning to understand the fact that maybe these people were not going to hurt her. She shifted, still looking uncomfortable. But her initial panic had died away. Then the Absol caught sight of Doom. The dark type froze, her eyes growing wide with fear as the hackles on her back and neck rose. But just like everyone else in this room, the Houndoom just ignored her and kept it's distance. Seeing that the Houndoom wasn't threatening, or even noticing her, the Absol slowly relaxed once again. This was... incredibly strange.

Then there was the human woman. The Absol watched as she sat down on the couch, and for a moment the two made eye contact. But then, the woman proceed to look away and completely ignore her. The Absol gave Lux a quizzical look before looking back to Shade. What was this woman trying to do? Was it a trap of some sort? Slowly, the Absol got to her feet and watched Shade with a confused and suspicious look. Was it a trap of some sort? Then again, the Absol had just watched as this human helped that other Pokemon. The Absol continued to pick at her bandages as she tried to weigh the situation.

⠀⠀⠀ Kaiyo took notice of the ‘purple embers’. He can tell that it was Hex, but he didn’t really feel the need to correct the Vulpix. She seemed to be having fun, so he can’t just be like, ‘um,,, actually—’. So he just played along.
⠀⠀⠀ “Wow, that’s a pretty impressive Ember. Maybe one day you’ll be able to do Incinerate.” He watches the Houndoom approach them. He remembers what said earlier when his trainer approached the mansion. The woman was being helpful and nice in exchange for a place to stay for a while, according to him. Kaiyo didn’t really see anything wrong with that, at least she is being nice and not really taking things for granted.
⠀⠀⠀ Kaiyo keeps his eye on the dark Pokémon as he performs a small version of Fire Fang. He genuinely found it impressive that he managed to make it circle around the Vulpix’s Hex. It gave him the impression that maybe this Pokémon had some experience in Pokémon performances.
⠀⠀⠀ “That’s an impressive Fire Fang, you must’ve done a lot of practice for that.”
⠀⠀⠀ The butler looks back at the Vulpix when she began to speak to him. He smiled, elborating on what he was trying to say ealrier, “No, I’m not a trainer. I’m a Pokémon like you. It’s how I was able to preform that Bubble Beam you saw earlier and understand you. I only look like this because of this sticker on my PokéBall. Here, I’ll show you…”
⠀⠀⠀ The bluenette took out his PokéBall which was just a normal one with black lace on the top red part and a blue sticker on the bottom. He turned the sphere so that the sticker can be more visible.
⠀⠀⠀ “As long as this blue sticker is on my PokéBall; I can turn back into a Pokémon, but don’t ask me to turn into a Pokémon now, I have to do some chores later and it’s easier to do them in this form.”

"So, if I had a trainer, could I do that too?" Nancy asked, "I don't really want to live in the wild anymore, i-it gets really really cold sometimes, and there's not really much to eat.." Nancy paused for a moment. She looked slightly unhappy, like she was remembering something that upset her. After a moment she seemed to snap back to reality. "Oh! And sometimes you meet really big Pokémon, who are really scary, and you might have to run.." She glanced back to the door, out of instinct, as if expecting something dangerous to be here. She sat back down, clearly looking a bit uneasy.

Chu listened as the Elgyem attempted to speak through a stronger telepathic channel created by the mouse, but was having a hard time understanding him. The only thing she really got was everybody laughs at him and he hated it and to not laugh at him or tell. She just simply smiled and responded with her telepathy. <"Oh, don't worry. I won't laugh or tell. You are good. Just focus on getting better.">

Shade saw that the Elgyem was at least getting a little better thanks to her orange-brown mouse, so now it was the Absol's turn. Of course, Shade saw that her gesture to get the Absol to her wasn't noticed and the Absol just seemed wary, yet curious. She peeked over to the skittish Pokemon and patted her hand on the floor next to her. Of course, her bottom was starting to feel uncomfortable due to the flooring, but that was her fault for sitting on the floor. She went back to staring at the fire and having a weary smile on her face. She was getting a little tired. Didn't help that she didn't get any sleep the night before.

Fuji smiled as Robin finally noticed him, and he chuckled before speaking. "The name's Fuji Tanaka, and that's Lux, my Luxio. That lady is called Shade and her Pokemon are Chu and Doom. Is that Absol yours? It doesn't seem like it by the way it's acting."

Lux saw what Shade was doing and attempted to get the Absol to come over to Shade by walking up to the human and earning a pat on the head and a sweet smile. <See? She's okay. She seems to know Pokemon very well, too. Come on, if you don't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never get better. Please, won't you trust her a little bit?> pleaded the Luxio.

Doom smiled as the Vulpix loved his show of finesse. He looked up at Kaiyo with a smile and divulged his secret. <It is because I have been with Shade for close to 20 years. She was there for me and I was there for her. I owe my life to her, and my pack owes her the same. Despite her awkward social behaviors, she always puts people and Pokemon before her when they are in need, no matter who they are. Well, if they are mean humans, then she finds a way to liberate their Pokemon and either help the Pokemon figure out how to live out in the wild, or she keeps them or gives them a different home. She is an amazing trainer. Oh-> he noticed the blue sticker and raised an eyebrow at it. <My partner would love to see that. She heard about these things and would love to study them and see how they work. Do you know who made them and where to find the guy?>

"Umm... thanks. I umm... Uhh... Erm... Just well... Need like... Time... Yeah," Ethan promptly stated to the Alolan Raichu with his tortoise paced, telepathic response.

The Elgyem glanced at the wooden floor, as his other belongings seemed to be at an area near his sleeping bag. The Cerebral Pokémon slowly lifted his left hand, and focused his mind on the relatively easy to lift objects nearby. Each item steadily levitated towards him, until the last managed to make it back without no object being left behind.

Ethan hid everything under his sleeping bag, and proceeded to grab his notepad with the best grip he had with his left hand. He glanced at a girl in black clothing that stated her name, along with the other referrals of other people and Pokémon. He took a good moment to analyze the looks and other distinct features that everyone in the room had. He opened his notebook to the first blank page after the last. He began to jot down some quick bullets after the pen cap came off, which read:

• Fuji Tanaka - Has on black clothes and short, black hair. Seems to look like a gang member, but can't judge a book by its cover. Doesn't sound too mean I guess.
  • Lux - Appears to be a Luxio from what Fuji said. Don't know what a Luxio is, so might need to find that device soon. Seems to be encouraging, and trying to get others to try new things. Perhaps I should be careful with them.
  • Shade - Has on a trench coat, and colorful hair. Clothing seems to be odd, but still can't judge a book by its cover. Seems to know a bit more on first aid and stuff. Maybe I can try a bit of talking if they don't laugh or anything.
  • Chu - Is probably a Raichu, but looks very different, and has something on its neck. Can float, smells a bit like breakfast, and is very nice. Knows how to erase pain without making more. I should try to not get on their bad side at all.
  • Doom - Don't know as much aside from their name. Seems to look very scary, and looks almost like that monster thing. I should be careful around them.
After Ethan's pen dropped after the last word, the Elgyem decided to turn the notebook back to the fifth page. The page filled with dry text read:

Drat! I was caught... and it had to be Officer Reeve out of all of them! Ugh! I could have been enjoying myself in Aloha, just being in the sun and having a fun time alone! But no, he had to catch me there! He just caught me like a little mouse...

What am I gonna do? I can't just run... or he'll probably beat me in front of his buddies! I'll just have to try talking to him... Yeah, maybe that'll at least not have me landing behind bars. I just need to figure something out, before he starts talking and yelling again. I still can't believe I got caught out like that! I just better hope I can find something easier to get out from... Maybe that daycare that we passed by might do the trick. I just need to talk him into it now...

"Well, it's nice to meet you Fuji. Though I would have preferred if we had met under some not-so-dangerous circumstances." Robin said, returning the kid's smile. The swordsman glanced over at the Absol before sighing and shaking his head.
"No, I'm pretty sure that the Absol is wild. I met it a few days ago when I first made it onto Route 217 though. I occasionally saw her watching me from a distance. And then at night, I heard something outside my tent. I looked out, and I found her just... warming herself by the remains of my campfire. She bolted the moment I stuck my head out of my tent. Then on the second night, she managed to actually get the guts to warm herself by the fire while I was there. She was still a good distance away, and super wary of me. But hey, Absols are pretty rare and quite pretty looking. So I didn't do anything to scare her off. I even tossed her some of my food. It took her a minute, but she eventually ate it. Probably not the best idea to feed wild Pokemon, since it might get them reliant on human foods. But I did it anyway. It was kinda cool, just to sit in silence with a random wild Pokemon."

Robin shrugged, shifting his position on the couch as he continued to warm up.
"But yeah. It was pretty much the same with last night. She showed up again and sat by the fire. Looking back, probably not the best sign. Since rumors say Absol tend to show up when a disaster's supposed to happen. So hopefully nothing bad happens to me." Robin said with a small grin. "Anyway, I found her this morning all beat up and bleeding badly in the snow. And that was right after some Sneasels jumped me and made off with my medicines. And I didn't want to just leave her..."
Robin ran a hand through his hair as he glanced at the Absol again.
"Uh, sorry. I've been talking for a bit too long. What brought you to the lovely area that is Route 217?" Robin said, turning back to Fuji.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Absol picked at her makeshift bandages again, watching nervously as Lux approached the woman. The human did nothing but pet the Luxio, and the Luxio encouraged the Absol to give her a chance. Looking away, the Absol finally made a decision.
"<O-okay...>" The Absol said. She slowly began to limp towards Shade. Making sure to keep a good distance away from the Houndoom, the Absol watched Shade carefully as they approached the human. She was ready to bolt at any sign of trouble or danger.

⠀⠀⠀"Oh, you don't have to have a trainer to do this. I hear there's a gem version in case you don't have a PokéBall. Although... It is still difficult for a wild Pokémon like you to get a hold of one. You'd still need to buy it and they're quite expensive. Not to mention that you can only buy it online which makes it even more complicated…” Kaiyo stopped his rambling and watched the Vulpix with his concern growing the more she spoke about how it’s like outside.
⠀⠀⠀He couldn’t help but feel bad. He’s been under a trainer for nearly all his life, he doesn’t really think about wildlife. Not only that, but he’s a starter Pokémon, which means he’s been raised domestically so new trainers can get an easy first Pokémon to deal with. It’s not like he wasn’t aware of it, he just can’t relate, which is why he feels terrible. He doesn’t really know how to console for such a thing.
⠀⠀⠀”Are you hungry? We have plenty of berry trees in our garden that you can eat. We also have a lot of Tropius bananas we need help on getting rid off.” The butler chuckled a bit at the end.
⠀⠀⠀ The bluenette listened to the dark type as he spoke. He was shocked to hear that he’s been with his trainer for 20 years. His expression didn’t show it, but he was surprised because that meant this Houndoom is older than him.
⠀⠀⠀ “Your partner… you mean Ms. Shade? Huh…” Kaiyo began to put on a look that made it clear that he was lost in thought. The name Shade, a woman, an Alolan Raichu… then it hit him. He’s met Shade before. It’s just that… she’s never seen him in his human form before, so that would explain why she didn’t recognize him when she came here. He didn’t think he would see her again, since he remembered that she was at Sinnoh on holiday. Kaiyo decided not to outwardly admit to Shade that he was the same Empoleon from years ago. He isn’t sure if Shade would even remember him, but if she did, he found it more fun if she were to figure it out herself.
⠀⠀⠀ The butler looks over to the Vulpix, “Come now, I’ll take you to the garden.” He stands up and walked over towards the fireplace and faced everyone in the family room. He raised his voice so everyone in the room can hear him.
⠀⠀⠀ “If any of you need anything; I’ll be in the garden. Just go through these doors here.” He gestured to the windowed double doors on the north side of the room. (To his left.) He bowed before smiling towards the Vulpix and walked out the doors he just gestured to, expecting the fox Pokémon to follow him.

…​

⠀⠀⠀ Moments later, the noise of keys shimmying into a doorknob can be heard in the entrance hall. Eventually a man(?) with an icy blue palette walks into the manor.
⠀⠀⠀ “Hey, Kaiyo. What’s there to eat? I’m hungry—” The man noticed the strangers in the family room and his Glaceon ears stood up and became stiff.
⠀⠀⠀ “Oh, I didn’t know we had guests.” his ears relaxed a bit and he put on a more welcoming expression with a smile. He struts into the family room and introduces himself.
⠀⠀⠀ “Why hello, lovlies~♥ My name is Hyoga. I may not be as fancy as Kaiyo, but hey! I can be helpful too.” He already knew that everyone in this room has met Kaiyo, who else would let all these people in this house?

Chu smiled as the Elgyem seemed to take its time to rest, but only after getting all of his things nearer to him and writing on his notepad and reading. Chu didn't know how to read english, and was surprised that this little Pokemon, who seemed younger than her, could read and write. How? She looked at some of the words and the only words she could make out were her trainer's name and her own name. Was he taking notes on them? She took a picture of what he was writing with her mind before looking over to the Absol. In the meantime, Shade needed help.

Shade waited patiently for the Absol to get near her, her soft gaze looking at the Absol and then retreating back up at the ceiling. When the Absol finally got near enough, Shade began talking very quietly and softly. "I know you are terrified, but fear not. I won't hurt you. How about you relax and sit by me. I'll make sure nothing will hurt you. But I will also need to check your wounds and how bad they are. But before we do that, I want to make sure you are comfortable enough. Smell me if you need to," she then laid there relaxed.

Lux smiled at Shade and rubbed his side on her leg before looking up at the Absol with happiness and trust. Chu was about to come over, but realized it was best she didn't. She was getting hungry and followed Kaiyo to the greenhouse to eat some berries. Doom sat there, watching Kaiyo leave with the ones who wanted to eat something before his gaze shifted to a Glaceon human? He smelled and looked like a Glaceon, but was bipedal and human-like. He spoke to him in Grunts and non-threatening growls, his head cocked in curiosity. <Well. Hello. The name is Doom. The Alolan Raichu who just followed Kaiyo to the greenhouse is Chu, my trainer is Shade, the skittish Absol is wild but was brought here because she was injured, that is Robin and Fuji and Lux, and that is an Elgyem. Although, he smells odd. Oh, and I'm assuming you are one of those Pokemon who can turn into a human?>

Fuji smiled a little before fatigue washed over him. Goodness it was a long day. He listened to Robin as much as his tired mind would let him, but shutting his eyes didn't help. He simply nodded and answered his question. "Well, I'm going to Snowpoint City to help my mom out, but I can't exactly go back out there until the blizzard subsides and I'm all better. I didn't prepare well enough and tried to keep walking through the snow storm and I collapsed," he then yawned and seemed to sink into the couch more. He looked back at Robin and asked. "Thanks. I probably wouldn't have made it without your help. Even though stripping me was kind of embarrassing on my end, thank you."

Fuji and Shade looked over to Hyoga and nodded towards him, the former being too tired to do more and the latter was busy trying to calm a skittish Absol. Chu walked in the greenhouse and was amazed at the selection of berries and fruits. She went to a banana after floating there on her tail and pulled one off. She peeled it gingerly with her Psychic powers and carefully ate it. Loving the flavor, she ate the entire thing. Seeing that she had a peel leftover, she floated there confused, holding a banana peel and unsure of where to put it. She looked to Kaiyo for guidance.

"Oh, uh... Sorry about that. I had to get those wet clothes off of you somehow, or you might not have been doing so well. To say the least." Robin said to Fuji. The swordsman watched as another person suddenly entered the room, a man with light blue hair and clothes. But what really caught Robin's attention were the two Glaceon ears that were sticking out of his head. Glaceon ears? Robin's first thought was that it could just be the trainer of that Glaceon that had ran through earlier. Then he thought back to when that Luxray transformed into a person as well. She had Luxray ears popping out of her head as well... Another Pokehuman?
"Oh, uh... Hello." Robin said to Hyoga, giving a tired wave to the Glaceon Pokehuman. "It's nice to meet you."
Robin paused a second, wondering how he should word his question before just deciding to ask it anyway.
"I know this might be a weird question... But are you... a Pokehuman? I mean, you're that Glaceon that was in here not too long ago arguing with that Mimikyu, right?" Robin asked, clearly tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Absol quickly jumped back on Hyoga's sudden appearance. She quickly faced the... strange smelling human, her fur puffed out as she watched him. There was something... strange about this human, but the Absol just couldn't put her claw on it. But for some reason, the Absol got the feeling he wasn't too threatening. Slowly, the Absol began to calm back down. It was just another thing to keep her eyes on. The Houndoom seemed distracted by the strange blue human, so the Absol began to do as Shade asked. The dark type slowly sat down next to Shade, taking in the woman's scent as she did so.

As she stepped outside, Nancy looked around in awe of her surroundings. "Wow!! Your garden's huge!!" She exclaimed, staring at the berry trees that seemed, at least to her, to stretch on she miles! She had never seen so much food in one place, and of so much variety! She was used to, almost exclusively, eating Oran and Sitrus berries in summer, and in the winter, when she was lucky, aspear berries, but here, there were so many different varieties, so many different exotic seeming shapes and sizes, that surely all tasted different to the same bland, boring berries she was used to! She felt like a kid in a candy store!

Ethan stayed in the sleeping bag, and decided to turn the notebook to the previous page. Although the Elgyem's body started to experience some effects of prolonged thirst, it was apparent that the baby Pokémon had not realized this yet. The young, extraterrestrial creature glanced around, and slowly nodded when everyone else seemed to be occupied with their own tasks. The Cerebral Pokémon took a brief glimpse at the text filled page, which read:

I don't know who I am, or what am I. All I know is that my head and arm hurt a bit, and I gotta get out of here quick. I already have a feeling I'm not the only one here. I just gotta sneak out just like that guy did in the movie. Hopefully it shouldn't be too hard. I could maybe just blend in, since I don't look anything like those big guys anymore.

Maybe they'll just take me for granted that I'm a little well... whatever the heck I am. I can't even tell what exactly this is. I look like some sort of alien freak if I had to be honest. Well, enough of that... I should grab whatever I can and book it.

⠀⠀⠀"Hm? A Mimikyu? I don't remember arguing with a Mimkyu... Oh! I get it, you must be talking about a me in another timeline. I didn't know you can break the fourth wall. Where'd you learn how to do it? How much money did you spend?" Hyoga smiled, he wasn't too sure if Robin could understand his incoherent rambling. He had a feeling that he didn't, but that's why he found it funny.
⠀⠀⠀Hyoga's Glaceon ears slightly leaned over to the dark Pokémon as he explained what was going on. He made quick glances everyone he mentioned and made a mental note on everyone's names.
⠀⠀⠀"Oh, okay. Now I get it. People always get lost here in Route 217 and end up staying here for a bit until the storm calms down. So I'm used to this song and dance. It happens so often I feel like we should consider registering this location as a Pokémon Center."
⠀⠀⠀The icy male laughed a bit when Doom mentioned his assumed ability to transform into a human and back into a Pokémon. His Glalceon ears took a lower position and his tail began to sway a little, "Oh, what gave it away?" He joked.

—————​

⠀⠀⠀Kaiyo looked back at the Vulpix and couldn't help but smile at her excitement.
⠀⠀⠀"It's lovely isn't it? This greenhouse was initially quite bland, but then my Master decided to use this space for my teammate Kyoryu to go nuts basically. It's impressive what he managed to do in two years..."
⠀⠀⠀The bluenette looked down at the Alolan Raichu before him, "Oh, let me take care of that for you." He took the banana peel from Chu and walked around the garden until he found a tanned lanky boy kneeling down to pick out ripe Lum berries. He was placing all the berries in a woven basket which also held Chesto berries.
⠀⠀⠀"Kyoryu."
⠀⠀⠀The young lad perked his head up, "Yes?"
⠀⠀⠀"You know what to do with this, right?" Kaiyo gave Kyoryu the banana peel which he promptly took.
⠀⠀⠀"Oh yeah, I know what to do with this." Suddenly the boy's shape turned into a translucent blue and disappeared somewhere. The translucent blue then came back to much larger shape towering over Kaiyo. A 12 foot tall Tropius appears in the garden. He was lacking a banana beard but seemed to be chewing something.

Fuji just chuckled and waved his hand nonchalantly at Robin before a strange Pokemon-... Man-... Thing came in. Fuji was just really confused, to say the least. It seemed he didn't remember who Suta was, but it didn't take much for the poor young man. He really just needed to focus on recovering from hypothermia. He asked Hyoga, "Oh? Are there more of you?"

Shade looked over at Hyoga, a little irritated that the sudden appearance of the strange Glaceon human scared the Absol a little, but she saw the Absol sit next to her and take in her scent. Smiling, she slowly offered the Absol a finger to sniff before speaking. "Is it okay if I pet your head? I promise to you that I will not harm a single hair on your body." This also gave Shade a chance to see the gauze and see if it needed to be changed.

Lux smiled as the Absol sat next to Shade, bounding about in joy that the Absol was slowly getting out of her comfort zone. He noticed that she would look at Doom with a scared look. Raising an eyebrow, he asked the Absol, helping to put her at ease. <Question: Why are you so scared of him? Is it because he looks intimidating?>

Meanwhile, Doom made a little chuckle as he heard the Glaceon's sarcastic joke before turning on his flank and walking towards the Elgyem. Raising an eyebrow, he looked towards the water on the table left in the room and used his prehensile tail, which he trained to give it the use of a prehensile tail, to pour the Elgyem a glass of water, to which he set right next to the Pokemon, who smelled weird. He saw the document he was reading, but he couldn't make out any words, as he can't read human. He then sat near the fire and rested his weary head, his overly curled horns making a dull thud as he set his head upon the floor a bit too harshly, earning him a wince. Man, he was tired.

Chu smiled as Nancy was enjoying her surroundings, but her attention was focused on where the banana peel was going. She followed Kaiyo to see a tan, green-haired man, who then turned to a very large Tropius and was currently chewing on something, which Chu figured was the banana peel that was given to him. Astounded by how tall he was, Chu looked up with a child-like expression and asked: <C-... Can I play on you? Or are you too busy? Because you just look like a fun tree to play on because of how immensely tall you are.>

Robin kind of just... stared through the Pokehuman as another wave of exhaustion washed over him.
"Oh." Was all Robin could say to Hyoga's ramblings. Man, he really was exhausted. Robin let out a small groan as he ran a hand through his hair trying to get his thoughts together. Having not one, but two PokeConverters? Aren't those supposed to be, like, really expensive? That, and then there was this massive mansion. Who lived here?
"So... Who all lives here? Just you and Kaiyo and the Luxray lady, or are their others? Is Kaiyo your guys's trainer or something?" Robin asked Hyoga, kind of mirroring Fuji's question. Even as Robin asked the question, it just didn't seem right. For some reason, Robin had the feeling that Kaiyo wasn't really the type for training Pokemon.

The Absol slowly sniffed Shade's hand, picking at her makeshift bandages. It appeared that this human wanted to pet her. The dark type gave a small nod, going back to scanning the room once again. Still, she couldn't help but to tense up. She was putting herself in quite the vulnerable position. What if Lux was wrong? What if this was all a mistake? But before she could continue that train of thought, Lux spoke up. The Absol looked back over to the Houndoom, who had now moved over to sitting by the fire now.
<Don't like dark types. They don't like me. They're scary, and they bully me.> The Absol whimpered back to Lux.

Ethan glanced at the black, canine Pokémon that placed down a glass of water next to him. After the Elgyem took a quick, mental note of the Dark-type's large size, the Cerebral Pokémon slowly nodded and turned away from the quadrupled creature.

The baby Pokémon slowly gripped onto the cup with his hands, and sipped on the clear liquid. The contents had no distinct taste, though it was a bit cold at first. The infant did not mind the plain beverage, so he decided to finish it in about a couple minutes.

He placed down the cup exactly where the Dark Pokémon positioned it earlier. The Elgyem placed the notebook in the sleeping bag along with his other belongings, and decided to place his right hand in his mouth. He scanned the room for a brief moment, and started to gradually form a loud, partial vacuum between his mouth and hand.

⠀⠀⠀Hyoga laughed at the idea of Kaiyo being a trainer, “Kaiyo a trainer? Ha! If he were a trainer he’d just have a team full of nothing but Piplups.
⠀⠀⠀“Ah yes, there are more of us in this manor. My teammates are somewhere in this house doing Arceus knows what. It’s not really any of my business. Our trainer is sleeping at the moment, so it’s not like you can talk to her right now.” The icy male takes a glance over to the cerebral Pokémon in the sleeping bag. He found it a bit weird how ‘human-like’ this Pokémon was acting. He’s only seen it for a short time, but seeing him pull out a journal with human writing isn’t something a wild Pokémon would do. Hyoga tried to give it the benefit of the doubt. Elgyem is a psychic type and they’re usually smarter than other Pokémon types.

—————​

⠀⠀⠀<Hm…? Oh, of course. That’s always fun.> The Tropius made a low rumbling noise. He wasn’t sure what Chu meant thinking that he was busy. He was just chewing on the banana peel until it’s mushy enough to be apart of the soil. He plans to spit the remains onto a part of the garden he knows needs compost. He was pretty much done chewing anyway, so his head hovered over to a Oran berry tree and spat out the remains of the banana peel.
⠀⠀⠀Usually he would turn back into a human and properly mix the soil and the banana mush, but he knows that he promised the Alolan Raichu to be a living playground for her, so he had to leave it as is. He usually finds this fun when there’s many tiny creatures climbing all over him. He was wondering if the Vulpix would join too, but didn’t exactly felt like asking, since she seemed occupied with looking around the garden. If she was planning on eating, he didn’t want to encourage a stomach ache by suggesting to play right after a meal.
⠀⠀⠀Kaiyo was happy to see Kyoryu getting along with the house guests. Usually, guests never really go in the greenhouse, so Kyoryu is usually left there to relax and tend the garden. He’s never complained about being lonely, but Kaiyo always felt that Kyoryu did feel a bit lonesome. He does have his teammates, but none of them are the same age as him nor have the energy and interest to play with him. The best Kaiyo can do is keep him occupied with errands; like taking care of the garden or go with someone to go grocery shopping.
⠀⠀⠀The butler watched the others for a bit, and then decided to go do the job Kyoryu can’t do at the moment. He walked all the way to the west side of the greenhouse to pick up a spade lying on the ground. Then he walked over to the Oran berry tree and used the spade to properly mix the make-shift compost with the surrounding soil.

Nancy ran excitedly from bush to bush, looking at all the different types of berries and taking in all of the wonderful smells! If only she had a place like this she could go to back in the wild! She thought back to the previous winter, and how thin she was, and how cold everything seemed; she couldn't even use fire. But that all didn't matter now, she thought, after all it was only a few days, before she miraculously found herself back to normal, and now almost a year later she was here! There was no use worrying about what she didn't have then! After a little bit more exploring, she rushed back to Kaiyo. "It's tough! I have no idea what to choose!"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
A shivering girl trudged through the cold hell that was Route 217, her Litwick held tightly in her arms. The candle-like Pokemon appeared to be warm - owing to the ghostly flame that burned atop it - but worried for its trainer. The young trainer was barely dressed for the weather - she only owned a thin winter jacket and rain pants along with rubber boots, now containing the snow that had piled up over time.
Kiki struggled to even stay standing. She'd been walking for ages now, searching desperately for somewhere to take shelter. In her mind, she was making no progress, barely even moving at all.

And yet, her heart leapt when she saw a shadow in the distance. A shadow in the shape of a mansion.
She returned the Ghost-type and began running - as best she could. Once she could make out the details of the mansion, her heart swelled - until she tripped, falling face-first into the snow. She let out a cry of desperation. Salvation was so close, yet so far.

Blurriness began to take over her vision, as snowflakes fell down onto her body, the cold chill taking its toll. Desperately, she attempted to crawl forward, even stand up, but to no avail. Darkness danced in the corner of her eyes as she collapsed completely, pressing the button on one of her Pokeballs as she fell. Her eyelids shut, as she fell unconscious from hypothermia.

The pressed ball released a Fairy-type cream Pokemon, who looked around in confusion. It looked down, suddenly noticing its trainer, gasping lightly. It was clearly horrified.

The Alcremie had been taught what to do in this situation. It looked forward, resolve filling its eyes - as it slowly waddled through the snow, towards the mansion.

Once it got up the steps, it began banging on the door, its tiny hands of soft cream making a tiny pitter-patter on the hard surface. Hearing the barely audible sounds, the Alcremie's eyes smarted in frustration. It suddenly began using Tackle on the door, trying to make noise for anyone that could hear.
<Help! PLEASE!> the fairy Pokemon cried, tackling the door as if its life depended on it. And a life did depend on it - Kiki's.

Fuji just chuckled at the conversation between Hyoga and Robin. Interesting, though. PokeConverters? If their trainer is asleep, then all the people who live here are probably all Pokemon. Not having seen the others apart from Suta, Hyoga, and Kaiyo, he asked Hyoga about the others. "What about the other Pokemon? What else does your trainer have? I am making sure so I know who I might be talking to in the future, if I ever do start feeling better."

Fuji was starting to feel sick.

Shade watched as the Absol came by and sat down next to her and sniffed her. Shade then slowly raised her hand passed the Absol's eye level to gently pet the Pokemon's head while her and the Luxio talked. All she did was try and help the poor thing calm down and get used to everyone here before she attempted at the bandages.

Meanwhile, Lux looked back at Doom and, as if he wanted to make sure, he bounded over to Doom and asked him up front. <Are you gonna hurt the Absol over there? She seems very terrified of you, but judging by all the scars and very curly horns you have, I'm assuming you are quite old and know a thing or two about battling, but are all Dark-Types, like you, hurt others because you don't like them?>

Doom looked up at the curious Luxio and raised an eyebrow. He looked over to the terrified Absol and gently shook his head, chuckling and making sure his next words were loud enough to carry through the room. <Why would I hurt her? There is no need to. Unlike others that are of the Dark-Type, my trainer's Dark-Types and myself don't hurt people or Pokemon just because we don't like them. Will Wild Pokemon do that? Possibly. But will highly trained Pokemon that have been with her for over 10 years each do that? No, that is too uncivilized, even for me, and I have a pack of Wild Houndour and Houndoom I command back at home.>

Lux looked at him in awe. He commanded others of his kind? He's a pack leader? That was so cool. Getting his answer, Lux bounded back to the Absol and smiled. <See? He won't hurt you. He's too sweet and he's very old. I'm pretty sure hurting a Pokemon who is injured, or hurting others because he wants to, is against his code or whatever.>

Doom heard the knocking on the door and stood up from his warm rest to go see what was the matter. Being adept at knowing how handles worked, he managed to get the handle to open the door by using a combination of his snout and paw. Opening the door a bit, he looked to see quite an adorable Fairy-Type. He could smell the sweetness from the Alcremie as well as some human scent on her, but there was no human to be seen. His eyes widened as he realized what was going on. The scar-riddled battle-hardened Pokemon leapt out of the mansion, hopping over the Alcremie and following the scent. That was when he found her. He didn't want to drag her through the cold, so he quickly sent a Flamethrower through to the steps of the mansion, careful not to burn anything on it's way there. Now that a warm-ish path was made, he grabbed on to the woman's jacket and dragged her towards the door.

Once he made it to the steps, he carefully lifted her up them, trying not to have her head land on the edges of the steps as he pulled her up without breaking a sweat. Once he was able to do that, he then pulled her into the mansion. He waited for the Alcremie to come inside before he shut the door. He then dragged the seemingly unconscious human towards the fire so she could keep warm.

Meanwhile in the greenhouse, Chu giggled happily as she began climbing the large Tropius's leg to get to his back, and then began climbing his neck. She could see Nancy bounding through all the plants and she yelled down at the Vulpix. <Hey, do you want to play here, too? He's like a huge voluntary jungle gym and the view is amazing.> Chu giggled some more as she cuddled into the Tropius's neck, affectionately giving him some sweet pancake nuzzling before climbing up even higher to get on top of his head and look about throughout the entire greenhouse. It was sprawling!

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The creamy Pokemon hurried inside, following behind the Pokemon and the Alcremie's trainer. As soon as she was laid by the fire, the Alcremie checked over the human, worried.

Hypothermia was practically written all over Kiki. Her skin was pale and pallid, tiny drops of water from melted snowflakes dotted her body, and her fingertips were red. It was clear that it would take some time before she could regain consciousness.

Upon ensuring that Kiki was okay for the moment, the small Alcremie turned to the Pokemon that had saved the pair, her expression grateful.
<Oh, thank you so much - I thought there might be no one home, and I was really scared...> The fairy's high-pitched Pokespeak seemed flustered yet relieved.

@Merciless Medic

Doom nodded before checking her body with his visual and olfactory senses. She felt cold and her entire body was practically frozen. Looking at her boots, they were filled with snow. Her feet must be going through frostbite. He grumbled a little at the Alcremie, nodding at her before going to her trainer's feet. <You're welcome, but we aren't done, yet. We need to get all the cold stuff off her body.>

He then pulled off her boots, clumps of snow falling out. He then tried to get her coat off but a little tug from one side made him realize that it wasn't possible in his form. He looked to one of the humans, who weren't busy, to help him, whining a little. <Little help please?>

Ethan gave a light yawn, and slowly lied in a comfortable position in the sleeping bag. The Elgyem started to close his eyes, and kept his right hand in his mouth. It was a bit damp, though the baby Pokémon did not mind it too much. He gave a few light snores at first, and tossed and turned occasionally. The outside world was dimmed off, and so the infant was off to the Land of Nod.