• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Route 217

⠀⠀⠀ “Good morning, master. Do you feel like waking today?” Kaiyo seemingly spoke to no one. He was in a dark room where everything was monochrome. The floor, the walls, curtains. In the center of the room were a pile of pillows that formed somewhat of a mountain. They were all designed with lace or frills incorporated into them and only had the colors black and white. On top of the mound of pillows sat a life-sized doll that was wearing an elaborate gothic lolita dress. Her hair was jet black and long and she seemed to be made out of wax. Her ball jointed hands was holding a black parasol. The only color that was in the room was her glassy eyes that were painted pink. Her blank expression showed no sign of life at all.
⠀⠀⠀ The bluenette kept his smile on, “You still want to sleep, I see. Sorry to bother you.” He bowed before walking over to the black drapes covering the stairs. He moved them aside to descend down the steps into a much brighter part of the mansion, the 2nd floor corridor. This hallway was actually kind of small. There are two sets of stairs besides the one that Kaiyo just descended on. Both stairs lead to the same room, the entrance hall. On the east and west walls were two doors that lead to bedrooms presumably. The north and south walls had windows, but were covered by closed curtains.
⠀⠀⠀ Kaiyo has always kept them closed because his master never liked bright lights. He knew they made her uncomfortable so he just got used to the darkness in this mansion. He walked over to one of the curtains and grabbed it, but didn’t move it at all. Today makes day 100 since his master has been ‘asleep’. Maybe… he should draw curtains, it’s not like his master in this part of the manor....
⠀⠀⠀ He thought about for a minute and shook his head.
⠀⠀⠀ “I can’t do it… If I opened these curtains, that would mean…”
⠀⠀⠀ Suta was leaning back on the west stair rail and stared at Kaiyo with her intense golden eyes. Her gaze made the male feel a burning hole on his back so he looked back at her with a neutral expression.
⠀⠀⠀ “Is there someone out there?” He asked. She didn’t respond, just kept staring at the same spot as before. Despite the lack of response, he smiled.
⠀⠀⠀ “Ah, so we do have guests. Let’s give them a warm welcome, shall we?” He walked down the stairs and into the entrance hall. He opened the door and saw a man on the porch. The snow seemed especially bad today. It snows all the time at Route 217, so Kaiyo was used to it, but today even he admitted that it was going on harder than usual.
⠀⠀⠀ He looked at the male before him and kept on his welcoming smile.
⠀⠀⠀ “You poor thing, you’re terribly lost are you?”

Last edited:
Huff... Huff... Huff...

Ever so slowly, Robin pushed his way through the snow and the wall of white. He paused a moment, shifting his grip on the bandaged Pokemon that lay limp on his shoulders before continuing onward.The wind and falling snow bit and nipped his exposed cheeks, and for the umpteenth time that day Robin thanked heavens that he had invested in ski goggles. But as much as they protected his eyes, unfortunately they offered no assistance in helping see any more than 50 or 60 feet ahead of him. So far, this day had been less than great. Robin had the utter joy of waking to a hole that had been ripped in his tent, most likely by the pair of Sneasels looking for some easy good to steal. And it had most likely been that same pair that had decided to harass Robin nearly the entire time he had been on Route 217, and the ones that had earlier today scored a tear in Robin's backpack. Luckily, the tear had only been on an outer pocket. Unluckily, that pocket that the Sneasels slashed opened had contained all of Robin's medicines. So now, Robin was traveling with a ripped tent, low food, no medicine.

Then there was the Absol. Robin paused once again, making sure that the poor thing was indeed still breathing. It shivered slightly before shifting in it's unconscious state, and Robin shook his head. The Pokemon sure were vicious out here. Robin had met the Absol a few days earlier. It had watched Robin from a distance, and had even approached the campfire. It ate the food that Robin had laid out for it, and Robin had seen it occasionally on the trail. But when he had came across it lying in the snow, badly wounded and unconscious, Robin just couldn't leave the poor thing out. The swordsman just wished those Sneasels would have waited an hour or so to ambush him so he would have had his medical supplies. He did what he could, but Robin's plan was to take the Absol to the Snowpoint City Pokemon Center. That was, if he could find Snowpoint City.

Robin was brought out of his thoughts as he stumbled over a hidden rock, face planting in the cold snow. The swordsman struggled to get up, pushing up the combined weight of his heavy, slightly waterlogged clothes, his backpack of camping supplies, his sword, and the unconscious Absol. Robin was starting to reach his limit. His feet had been numb for a while, and it was starting to creep up his legs. But as the trainer struggled to his feet, he noticed a large silhouette in the snowstorm. Just barely perceptible, a mansion could be seen through the whiteness. Hopefully that would make a good place to set up camp. Even better if someone was home.

Robin struggled through the snowstorm, finally making it out of the wind and onto the porch of the mansion. It was a very, very old looking house. Did anyone even live here? But before Robin had the chance to knock, the door opened by itself. A well dressed man was in the doorway, with pale skin and dark blue hair. He wore rather nice clothes, and a cape completed his look. Robin lifted his ski goggles off his face, making sure that what he was seeing was really a person.
"You poor thing. You're terribly lost are you?" The man said. Robin managed to crack a smile. He must look like quite a mess.
"Yeah. I suppose you could say that. I don't suppose you could spare a cup of sugar and some eggs?" Robin joked. "In all seriousness, though. I've got an injured Pokemon here, and I've lost all my medicines. Do you have anything that could help? And yeah, I am really lost."

A young boy, beedrill-like in coloration, had been seen wrapped in a large coat as he struggled through the snowy landscape on Route 217. The blizzard was harsh and this teenager had to get through before nightfall, as Sneasel were out and about at night and he didn't want to know what they were like here if he tried to set up shop, especially since he had food on him. Several times, he had tripped trudging through the knee-high snow. It seemed like the Route just kept growing in length, as he could have sworn Snowpoint City was close by now. Minutes turned to hours as he realized that he could possibly be going in circles. Frightened and cold and tired, he released his first ever Pokemon for company: Lux the Luxio.

Shivering in the cold, the electrical feline huddled up close to his trainer and braved the storm with him as they kept on going. Now, the kid's shoes and pants have soaked through completely, turning his socks into sponges and freezing his legs and feet with the cold embrace of his wet clothes. His Luxio wasn't any better. Even though he was able to keep himself decently warm by expelling some electricity, he wasn't able to escape the creeping cold that seeped through his fur and almost numbing his legs up to his shoulders. Snow clung to his fur and dampened his legs and belly, which began to slowly bring down his core temperature. His trainer was no different.

After a few more minutes of what felt like an hour of possibly going through hypothermia and the boy's thoughts raced to the possibility of trench foot or frostbite, he found something off into the distance. It was very vague, as the blizzard kept the young man's black eyes from seeing very far due to the maddening snowflakes and biting wind that made his eyes water and burn, but he was able to make out the vaguest shape of a building. Maybe they could take him in and help him recover before he goes back on his journey through Sinnoh.

His Pokemon was also able to sense the light at the end of their very cold and dark tunnel, since Lux steeled himself and bit on to his trainer's coat before practically dragging him quickly forward. He acted as the snow plow and helped his trainer find his footing easier as they made their way, hoping that their oncoming deliriousness wasn't causing a mirage.

As they got closer to their salvation, they both saw that it was an actual building - a mansion. It looked like people were living inside. They needed to get inside. But the boy wasn't able to keep moving. Collapsing in the snow, Lux attempted to drag his entire body weight, but the snow made it difficult. Finally opting to just push his trainer's face out from underneath the snow and getting some help, he bounded quickly towards the mansion, hoping someone could save his beloved trainer.

As he got there, he could make out two male humans. One that smelled oddly like an Empoleon and looked like a butler, while the other one looked just as bad as his trainer while holding an injured Absol. He made some loud meowing noises and bounded about in circles, trying to get their attention and to help his trainer.

<Help! Help my trainer, please! He's passed out in the snow! Please!> the tone in his meowing sounded frantic and scared, as if he was afraid that his trainer could be dead if they don't hurry. Of course, to regular humans, they would just hear the frantic meowing noises of a Luxio in obvious distress.

The howling winds threw more frozen breaths past the Cerebral Pokémon. The Elgyem struggled to hover a few feet above the frozen ground. It was almost impossible to find much in the whiteout, and his light blue body served little with visibility. Being only about a few months in an undeveloped body, the little Pokémon could not easily fend for himself against the Sneasel looking for an easy target amidst the harsh weather. The young Pokémon was forced to exert more power just to keep himself and his possessions afloat.

With almost every possible element being against him, Ethan began to have second thoughts. Was the original path relocated? How long had the storm lasted? Was there any town nearby?

Those were just some of the mass of silent inquiries the Elgyem produced in a few minutes. Most of his muse was lost in the dense blanket of snow shortly after.

Pellets of ice and bits of snow buffeted him like zooming bullets at a firing range. The gashes on his left hand and contusions on his head gradually worsened. Part of his chest started to become red, and started to sting as if a pack of angry wasps came by. The Elgyem attempted to shrug off the burning sensation coursing through his body. He placed part of his left hand near his mouth, and began to form a partial vacuum between his mouth and hand.

With the inability to shiver, the juvenile was forced to rely on a cadet blue lab coat and a gray beanie as his only source of warmth. Although the safety goggles prevented the hail from interfering with his vision, his infantile body was still easily susceptible to the elements.

What felt like an eternity was only mere minutes in the middle of seemingly nowhere. There was no sign of human life found within viewing range, until an odd figure appeared in the distance. It was difficult to get a detailed analysis on the delineation of a rough polygon, though the baby Pokémon somewhat managed to grasp together the typical shape most structures had.

The Elgyem slightly shook his head, and decided to approach the distant figure. As he sluggishly came closer to the building, he jotted a mental note of the dark exterior the large house had. It was almost like a time from midnight, and some of the shut windows the Cerebral Pokémon spotted added to a haunting theme the seemingly abandoned residence had.

The infant had a cautious look in response to other life forms that were spotted soon after. The Elgyem glanced at a feline Pokémon that emitted an odd series of sounds, and sprang around in a spiral pattern. The vernal Pokémon slowly nodded in response to the distraught speech the bluish-black lynx produced.

Ethan attempted to get his rapid breaths under control, and glanced at some men nearby. The Cerebral Pokémon could not focus as much on the chatting adults after he briefly recalled the leonine's apparent fright. The Elgyem turned to the Electric-type, and attempted to voice his concern. However, he soon realized that his babbles served very little in the oral field of speech. The juvenile decided to focus his mind in a state of transference, and uttered, "I umm... uhh... I- I... uhh... try to tel-"

The urgent stream of thoughts suddenly ceased within several painful seconds. The infant attempted to bring about the telepathy once more, but only a tiny pile of abstract sounds from the tangled thoughts managed to pass through that time.

The Elgyem gave a short sigh, and showed his right hand to the feline creature color side up. With the stranger being over twice his size, the Cerebral Pokémon began to flash his right hand in a distinct pattern. Two long flashes came, followed by a short and long flash soon after. A brief pause came, which followed with three short flashes. After that, came a short, long, and two more short flashes. The flickering yellow light finished off with two short, two long, and a duo of additional brief flashes.

Last edited:
Note: Somebody should respond to the crashing window
Sal becomes peaceful after settling into the mansion

After escaping off the bus, Sal looked around but saw forest. Perfect. Sal headed straight into the forest, dealing with bushes and thorns. He heard a voice shout "UGLY!" and Sal whipped his head around, claw raised. He saw a Farfetch'd behind him, pointing at Sal. "What did you just say?" Sal said in a menacing tone. "You're a waste of space." said the Farfetch'd. I've killed for less than that. Sal sliced the Farfetch'd's Face, out of pure anger and it fainted, from pure Blood Loss. Sal ran away from the scene. I just want a friend, but everybody hates me.

Seeing the ravine ahead of him, Sal ran along the edge. I can't take my cloth off in this daylight, or I'll die. Another voice shouted " What the Arceus happened here!", but this time Sal kept running, with hot tears of guilt. Now slicing through the bushes, Sal was going at a slow pace. Eventually, after finding a log, he saw a Weedle. It looked like this Weedle had depression. "Go away !" said the Weedle. "I'm depressed too, from being lonely. What's up with you ?" said Sal, suddenly happier. "My trainer abandoned me for a Pikachu," scowled Weedle. "Pikachus are evil too," scowled Sal. " Where's the nearest shelter?" asked Sal. " There's a big black mansion not too far away," replied Weedle ."And by the way, what's your name," asked Sal. "Vellian . and also let's get going," said Vellian .

After passing on a log which crossed the ravine, a loud Gust filled the air "S***!" Vellian said. "It's a snowstorm. 8/10 of the time it's snowing," added Vellian. "I'mma hide in my den," said Vellian "You can't come to my den, because a Beedrill or two lives in a hive right above my den,"
Sal walked alone, with most Pokemon just staring at Sal. A few Pokemon also retreated to their homes, and a Gengar was admiring Sal. Sal could see Snow up ahead, and a wind was growing. Too much Pokemon competition here, so I might just die alone in the snow. Sal ran with all his might, into the white darkness.

The wind was ferocious, and hail started forming in. Hail is probably the worst weather for Mimikyus. He was panicking, but at least it was getting darker. Sal took his cloth off, and flew by, it hurt, but it saves his costume. As soon as Sal had took off, he heard a Scream. Whipping his head around, there was a dead sneasel on the ground. Probably would have insulted me, and tried to attack me. Serves it right. Sal grabbed the Sneasel and starting eating it for strength. The ice hard flesh tasted disgusting, but it was full of protein. Hail started battering Sal's cloth. I'm done for, especially with this really ragged cloth. Sal hurried along with the newly found stamina.

Eventually, Sal saw a seemingly abandoned Black Mansion, Stopped gliding and huddled along, with the Mimikyu Cloth, to save strength.
The cloth had a lot of holes, and this was not good for the cloth, which causes Sal's body pain, and possibly Sal heard a Sneasel in the distance and broke a window. Crash!! Finding himself in a Greenhouse, inside the Mansion,Sal ran forward into a brighter area , through an open door into a area which appeared to be a Kitchen. Sal fell asleep under a table.

|Back Story|

Originally coming from Route 12 in Alola, Sal , old enough to forage for himself, set out up the track. Having no friends , Sal back then desperately wanted a trainer . Wandering onto the route , there was no trainers. I guess it was night-time afterall . Sal turned back, but he heard a voice in the distance, and whipped round. Nothing.

He heard the voice much more clearly " Help!" it went . Now jogging towards the site, an excited Sal was ready to save this thing in need of help . "Help! " the voice cried out again , more desperate . Sal ran deep inside the forest feeling the growl of his stomach .Eventually he came to a stop at a deep ravine . He peered down and saw a trainer on a incredibly thin ledge. Sal extended his claws and helped the trainer up.

"Wow. Saved by a Pokemon . Just proves how unattractive i am", said the trainer . Sal felt sorry for him , and pointed to the trainer's belt.

" Mimikyu? (I'm lonely , i want to be caught.) "

The trainer threw a Pokeball at Sal . it missed entirely and fell in a Bunnelby hole. Sal grabbed the ball out and pressed himself into the ball and did not resist at all. A wide grin appeared on the trainer's face. "you're my second Pokemon", "I'm called Arnold Waverly ".

"Mi (I'm Sal) ", said Sal . After 8 years with no friends, Sal had finally made one, while still having tears of joy , knowing he was a lucky Mimikyu . When he finally got sent out of his Pokeball , he was at a cold food bar, Sal guessed. "It's an ice cream shop," said Arnold , who read Sal's Mind. " One cookie dough scoop please", Arnold said . "Here you go , and that Mimikyu of yours is really cute!" Sal blushed and followed his Trainer ."Here have a taste , Mimikyu , i think you'll really enjoy it" . It was the best thing he'd ever tasted , even better than a whole Torchic . After everything was finished , and Sal was inside his Pokeball .

When he was sent out again , this time he was fighting a Trainer's Trapinch . Sal used shadow ball.

The Trapinch dodged , calling him " Tratra (Ugly) " , and used Crunch and ripped a hole in his rag. Sal stared at the trainer , not the Pokemon . He used Shadow Claw on the trainer . The unknown trainer fell dead in an instant , and Sal ran into the woods. He had fixed himself by the time he was sent into his Pokeball . I was gonna die of sunlight otherwise.When he woke up he found himself in a metal cage , with some text which stated " Hearthome Pokemon Prison," Oh great.After several hours , a dish with some pellets in it came through a slipped through . Sal tried them and threw the dish back through the slit , but it failed .It was dark , with some faint lights, so Sal threw his cloth off, and slipped through the dishes slit on the other side. His costume also made it through . A scream came and Sal saw a dead lady on the ground beside him , midway through washing dishes. Sal put his costume back on and broke open a window at the top and threw his costume through , then slid through the tiny window. There was a razor fence with Pokemon guards. No problem here.It was night , thank goodness .he slipped through a gap in the fence but his tail gave off a clang!, and a Raichu could be seen charging up thunder to deal with Sal. Running as fast as possible , Sal hid himself in a bus, in the engines. Putting on his costume, Sal saw the Raichu and a bunch of other powerful pokemon run past , in different directions. How smart of me. But , suddenly the bus chugged into life. They'll never find me on a Moving bus. Sal realised he was nowhere near Alola, , and started crying.

After waking up , Sal ripped a hole in the bus and read the sign. Route 217 . All forestry ,this was nice. Sal ran among the bushes and found a huge house , looking abandoned . This is much better than my old home , but there's no one I'm friends with anymore .

Last edited:
Lux had whirled around to see a strange Elgyem with some luggage. Confused at the strange bombardment of a stuttering telepath, he waited for a bit to see what else he would do. When the Elgyem began to communicate in Morse Code, Lux just stood there in confusion with his head cocked.

<I'm sorry, but I don't understand your language. Can you not communicate with your voice?> he mewled at the Elgyem before hearing a window crash off in the distance. He whirled his head around towards the noise. Turning his attention back at the two guys, he tried meowing and growling and making a shrill screech to get any attention from these humans.

<Please!! My human! He's gonna die, please help!!> If it were warmer, tears would stream down his face as he kept bounding up and down, making as much noise and movement as possible to get someone's attention. He couldn't expect the guy with the Absol to help since he was busy, but he would expect the butler to help.

But why did he smell like an Empoleon...?

Ethan shook his head, before he cleared his throat for a split second. He attempted to reason with the Luxio, though only a string of infantile gabbles made it past the Elgyem's dry mouth. The baby Pokémon quietly sighed for a brief moment, and carefully kept a folder, notepad and pen closely held near his ice cold body. Some of the documents inside the yellow folder quivered from the howling blizzard. Grains of snow started to fall onto the pen cap, while the notepad's rings started to house bigger bits of ice.

The Elgyem covered the sides of his head after he picked up on an odd, blaring noise from the Luxio. The juvenile attempted to focus on the transference of thoughts towards the feline Pokémon. The young Pokémon quietly uttered, "U- um... um... I- I- I t- t- te- tel... tell. I do... t- tr- try."

The telepathy was shut off again after just a sixth of a minute. The infant loudly panted and shook his head for a lengthy moment after his eyes began to swirl. It appeared to be that the Luxio had twins, so the Elgyem was unsure of how a second one managed to somehow suddenly pop up in his narrow field of view. The Cerebral Pokémon rapidly blinked, and attempted to reach for the other brother. His hand went through the black fur, which greatly puzzled the Elgyem to a great extent.

Ethan rubbed the left side of his head after he took his hand out of his mouth. He could not comprehend what went on a few seconds ago. It did not occur to the baby Pokémon that he reached out his hand to nothing but the vast, chilly air near the blue and black lynx.

Last edited:
⠀⠀⠀ "Oh my, I do have some bandages and medicine. I hope that is enough. Do come inside, I'll set up the fireplace in a moment. As for you..." Kaiyo was looking down at the Luxio. He understood the words that the Lynx was trying to communicate, but he didn't really need them since it quite obvious from body language that he was in distress. When Lux mentioned a trainer his eyes tried to look for a body in the snow, but it was difficult for him to see anything since the snow obstructed his vision. Despite the stressful scene before him, his smile was still present.
⠀⠀⠀ Upstairs, Suta saw everything. She took out her Pokéball which was a normal one, but decorated. On the top red part of the sphere was black lace and on the bottom was a blue sticker. The woman's shape turned into a translucent blue and went into the Pokéball. It dropped to the ground and bounced a bit before a blue shape emerges out of it and reveals a Luxray. She figured that if she were to go out in the snow, she would do better if she had fur. She darted down the stairs and ran past the Luxio and Elgyem. She focused on the limp body in the snow with her x-ray vision to go straight to the young boy passed out in the snow and used her mouth to grab the boy by his clothes.
⠀⠀⠀ While Suta was trying to drag Lux’s trainer out of the snow, Kaiyo turned his focus to the cerebral Pokémon. He found it curious that he was wearing human clothes. The bluenette watches the Elgyem use the ‘lights’(?) on his hand to try and communicate with the Luxio. He thinks he’s trying to use morse code, but then again, he doesn’t know how to decode something like that, so he can’t say for sure.
⠀⠀⠀ “I’m not sure what you’re trying to say, but you don’t seem to be well. You’re welcome to come inside if you like.” Kaiyo sees Suta drag the boy onto the porch and moves out of the way so she has room to take him into the manor.
⠀⠀⠀ The first room the greets anyone upon first entering is the entrance hall. It was actually pretty small in terms of entrance hall standards. The most notable thing about the interior is that everything is mirrored. There are two sets of stairs and in the center is an archway that leads into the kitchen. Hanging on the center of the ceiling is a glass chandelier that’s not turned on. On the east and west side of the room are archways that lead to the dinning hall on the west and the family room in the east. There’s a black rug with elegant patterns that take up most of the room, but doesn’t go between the stairs that lead to the kitchen. The stairs and floor were wood, but colored in a very dull and dark shade. The walls had white crown molding and dark purple paint that wasn’t very vibrant. The stairs had a carpet in the middle that was matching the rug on the floor.
⠀⠀⠀ The entrance hall would’ve looked perfectly symmetrical if it wasn’t for the stain on the right bottom steps. The stain seemed to continue on the rug as well. The manor looked very clean. There wasn’t a single speck of dust to be found anywhere, so obviously attempts in trying to get rid of this stain has been made. It does look like it’s almost been taken out.

—————​

⠀⠀⠀ Kyoryu was watering the Aspear berry tree in the north west section of the greenhouse. He walked over to the next berry tree but got startled by the sudden crashing noise. It was followed by the howling winds of the snow storm which caused him panic. His first thought was that the snow seeping in from the hole can start killing the nearby plants. They do need to be in a certain temperature in order to stay alive. Knowing what this can undo the work he’s been putting in for years, he rushes over to where he heard the noise.
⠀⠀⠀ What he finds is a Mimikyu underneath the wire table and chairs. The kind that are definitely not made for actual use and really is just there for decoration. The snow quickly spilled into the greenhouse and even started forming piles of ice. Kyoryu didn’t know what to worry about more, the Pokémon that just broke into the house or the gaping hole that’s in the greenhouse now.
⠀⠀⠀ Thankfully someone noticed some suspicious activity running around the greenhouse. A Glaceon quickly ran to the scene and gasped at the sight of the hole in the greenhouse. He thought quickly and jumped into the hole. He used his ice powers to seal up the hole and sighed in relief. Crisis averted.
⠀⠀⠀ <Oh great… Now this ugly thing is in the garden…> He looks down at the Mimikyu and raises an eyebrow, wondering what the hell an Alolan Pokémon is doing here. He glances over to Kyoryu who looks like a child in the middle of a panic attack.
⠀⠀⠀ <Are you okay, sweetie?> The Glaceon spoke to the lanky male.
⠀⠀⠀ Somehow, he understood the Pokémon’s words, “Uh huh…”
⠀⠀⠀ <Hm…>

Sal woke up to find a Glaceon and a incredibly tall man in front of him . "Mimi? ( I'm sorry , didn't mean to scare you ) "and looked around , for stuff Sal could use for sewing , finding nothing and sighing.

Ethan began to repeatedly sneeze for a good moment. The Elgyem sluggishly hovered inside the mansion with his belongings that began to droop towards the bleak, wooden floor. The infant panted, and gave a light poke on his head. His light blue skin felt as cold as an old saying related to revenge, and other matters related to payback.

The Cerebral Pokémon slowly glanced around the room for a lengthy moment. The stairs appeared to be simple rectangles, while the glass chandelier on the center of the ceiling was just mere polygons to his spiraling green eyes. The baby Pokémon began to stagger, and almost lost his balance midair. All of his possessions fell on the floor within a half minute. Each thump was louder than the last, but a booming thud took the cake just a split second after a series of finishing breaths.

Robin couldn't help but to feel relieved as the butler guy invited him in.
"Thanks." Robin said. He was about to head in when a loud meowing noise caught his attention. The trainer looked over to see a Luxio, looking quite panicked. What the heck was a Luxio doing out here? With it was an even more unusual Pokemon for the Sinnoh region, an Elgyem. The psychic type Pokemon seemed to be trying to communicate with the Luxio, with little to no success. The Luxio looked liek it was nearly crying! Robin turned to Kaiyo, about to ask if these were his Pokemon, when a Luxray suddenly bounded out of the mansion.
"Whoa!" Robin exclaimed, watching as the lionlike electric Pokemon jumped through the snow. He watched as the Luxray grabbed what looked like a rock sticking out of the snow with it's teeth and began dragging it towards the mansion. No, wait... that was a person, unconscious! A shiver went down Robin's spine. There wasn't much he could do right now.

The trainer entered into the mansion, taking it in as he looked around. It was warm, and felt good to be out of the snow and the wind. But there was much to do now. Robin watched as the Elgyem made it's way into the mansion as well. The little psychic type did not look so good... and Robin watched as it dropped the few things it was holding before collapsing to the ground with a thump. Oh, boy. That was not good. Robin made his way to the room on the right, what looked like some sort of a family room. More importantly, it had a fireplace. There wasn't a fire in it, but that butler guy said he was going to start it soon. Perfect.

Robin gently lifted the Absol off his shoulders, placing her on the ground near the fireplace. The swordsman took off his backpack, leaning it against the wall, but he kept his sword across his back. The swordsman unzipped his parka as he did a quick check over of the Absol. The makeshift bandage over the large slash in her side was still holding up. Robin had been forced to tear up an old shirt to use as bandages, since those Sneasels had pilfered his medicine pocket. Still, it looked like it was holding up. Robin felt the Absol. It was shivering, possibly hypothermia. Robin draped his parka over the dark type. Hopefully that would keep her warm for now.

But now, it was important for Robin to see to himself. Rule number one for wilderness first aid. Keep yourself safe. You won't be any help to anyone if you end up getting injured when you're trying to save someone. Taking his backpack, it didn't take long for Robin to find a bathroom. The swordsman quickly got himself changed, getting himself out of his soaked pants and socks. In truth, his socks weren't too bad. They were wet, but the wool helped keep in the heat. Still, wet socks were not fun.

Having changed into dry clothes, Robin went out to check in on the Elgyem.

Ethan motionlessly lied on the cold, wooden floor with his possessions aside his near-frozen body. The Elgyem's breaths slowed to a snail's pace. One had to be close to the infant's face just to feel the bits of air that irregularly came in and out of his mouth like a typical drive-thru.

The baby Pokémon was unresponsive to everything that went on around him. All he could find himself in was a midnight black void of nothing but pure emptiness. Not a single thought went through his mind.

His infantile body gradually started to shut off its core functions. His heart was like an amateur drummer, while his brain activity was worse than a mere schoolchild's at this point.

Last edited:
Robin walked back into the entrance hall, instantly noticing the Elgyem's prone body. The poor thing looked terrible. Worse than terrible. Robin was going to have to act fast. The swordsman gently scooped up the psychic type, careful to support the head, and brought it back into the Family Room as well. Robin didn't know much about the specific biology of Elgyem, but this little guy felt freezing! It's breathing felt slow, too slow. Robin was no medical expert, but he guessed that this little guy was suffering from some type of hypothermia as well. So Robin attempted to treat him as such. The swordsman gently put Evan down in the Family Room, close to the fire. Robin removed the lab coat off of Evan, having no doubt that it was probably wet from the snow. Scrounging around in his backpack, Robin pulled out his sleeping bag. Yeah, this would do just nicely to warm the psychic-type back up. A fire type Pokemon would have been helpful... Robin gently wrapped Evan in the sleeping bag, keeping the head clear. That was really all Robin could do right now...

Letting out a breath, Robin stood up and lay the lab coat on a nearby couch. He checked the Absol, who appeared to be doing better, before heading back into the Entrance Hall to pick up the supplies that Evan had dropped.

Ethan was still out of sight and mind when he was carried by an unfamiliar individual. The little Pokémon lied out cold in the sleeping bag. His body started to gradually warm from the absence of cold air that the sleeping bag provided. The Elgyem's eyes continued to slowly swirl, while his hands occasionally flashed a dim, red light for a brief moment. It was apparent that he had not realized that his belongings were going to be in the hands of someone else for the moment.

Last edited:
⠀⠀⠀ The family room was quite simple. There was a fireplace beside the archway from the entrance hall. In front of the fireplace was a rug, one chair, and two sofas that all match with their similar shades of black. A lot of things in this house is black… There are windows on the east and south walls of the family room, but like all the windows in the house, those were covered by closed curtains. In the north east corner of the room was a door that lead to a guest bathroom with a simple sink, mirror, and toilet setup and nothing more. The room was being lit by the windowed double doors that lead to a garden within the greenhouse. Although the sun’s light has to go through the greenhouse glass, various plants, and the windows on the double doors of the family room, it still manages to decently light up room. It wasn’t very bright, but it wasn’t too dark either. On the left of the double doors was an archway that leads back to the kitchen. From the family room, it's possible to see the fridge and the many counters and cabinets.
⠀⠀⠀ Kaiyo closed the door and locked it once everyone was inside. He immediately went to the fireplace in the family room and kneeled in front of it. He proceeded to take all the necessary precautions to safely start a fire. Once the fire was burning nicely, He stood up and walked away, making sure his cape doesn’t catch on fire. He turned to see that Robin had already used an old shirt as bandages for the injured Absol. He also seemed to have given the Elgyem sleeping bag so he can rest nearby the fire.
⠀⠀⠀ Impressed, he chuckles to himself a little, “You’re quite the good Samaritan, young man. You might just give Nurse Joy a run for her money.” It didn’t really make any sense to outsiders, but Kaiyo figured that this inside joke was appropriate for him to say. He walked into the guest bathroom to open the mirror which held several medical supplies. He took out a roll of bandages and a small glass bottle filled with a liquid. The butler walked over to Robin and gave him these two items.
⠀⠀⠀ “Here, in case you need to change the patchwork for the Absol. The bottle has Hydrogen Peroxide inside.”
⠀⠀⠀ Suta dragged Lux’s trainer into the family room. She lowered her head to make the boy lay on the ground a bit and let go of his clothing once he was on the floor. Suddenly the shape of the Luxray turned into a translucent blue again. The shape went off somewhere, but then returned within seconds to form into a shape of a woman. The translucent blue revealed Suta’s human form and once she materialized, she picked up the young boy she placed on the floor earlier with her arms. Then, she walked over to the couch closest to her and laid him down there. She even walked over to one side of the couch to turn it at an angle to make it closer to the fire place. Once she finished, she walked over to the windowed double doors which made Kaiyo curious.
⠀⠀⠀ “Why are you going into the greenhouse…?” He watched her go through the doors and shut it behind her. He turns back to face Robin and gives him a reassuring smile, “I’ll be right back. If any more guests arrive in the manor, I can trust you would know what to do, right?” with that, the bluenette followed Suta into the greenhouse and arrived at the scene where Kyokan and Hyoga was trying to explain why there was a Mimikyu in the garden. This puzzled Kaiyo, but then he noticed the chunk of ice covering the wall and he gasped in shock.
⠀⠀⠀ “What is that on the wall? It’s an eyesore!”
⠀⠀⠀ The Glaceon flinched a bit, but quickly got defensive, <It wasn’t my fault! I tried to get here as quickly as possible and then suddenly there was a hole in greenhouse.>
⠀⠀⠀ Kaiyo sighed in frustration, his expression twisted into worry as he mumbled, “Ugh, our master is going to be furious when she wakes up and sees this…”
⠀⠀⠀ “Um… At least the plants are safe…” Kyokan was kneeling in front of the Mimikyu that crashed into the house. His voice was meek, like a child trying to break up an argument. He looks down at the Mimikyu and noticed how worn out the cloth was.
⠀⠀⠀ “Oh, isn’t it important for a Mimikyu to have a good cover?”—Kyokan turns his head to Kaiyo—”Do we have a spare cloth to give this Mimikyu?”
⠀⠀⠀ “Not cloth I’m willing to give up.” Kaiyo said blunty.
⠀⠀⠀ “Oh right… All of it belongs to our Evangeline. I suppose we can buy some more in Snowpoint, but… It’s too cold to go fly out there now.”

Robin was about to make his way back into the Entrance Hall when the butler approached, handing him some Hydrogen Peroxide and bandages. Robin nodded gratefully to Kaiyo.
"Well, when you're living the backcountry it's important to know these things." Robin said with a shrug. The swordsman turned to find the Luxray dragging the boy into the room, laying him on the ground. Just like the Elgyem, the boy also looked in bad condition. The boy's lower body looked soaked. It appeared he made the same mistake Robin had, but didn't have the wool clothing to help. This was bad. Robin went to help the boy when the Luxray suddenly began to glow with a strange blue light. Robin shielded his eyes, and when the light died down... where the Luxray once stood there was a woman. A very, very.... unusual woman.

She wore black and blue, similar to that of the butler. But her eyes... her eyes! They were red and yellow, like a Luxray's. And looking up a bit higher, Robin could see two Luxray-like ears sticking out of her head. It took Robin a moment to realize exactly what had just happened. He watched as the woman picked the boy back up, laying him on the couch and angling it towards the fireplace. What... she was... she was a Pokemon person? A, uh... peoplemon? Robin didn't know exactly what they were called, but he sure knew what they were. Didn't only rich people have them, or something? Robin looked to the butler for some sort of explanation, or confirmation, but the two had already made their way into the greenhouse. Ah, whatever. The kid needed help.

Leaving the Elgyem's stuff in the hall for later, Robin began to attend to the kid.
"You're going to thank me later for this, kid." Robin said, and began to remove the boy's damp clothes. An important step in treating hypothermia, removing all damp clothing. Robin tossed them on the floor near the fire for the moment and continued. Now only to find some blankets. Robin had used pretty much all the warm stuff he could already. A quick scan of the room showed no blankets nearby... but those curtains looked quite heavy.

Moments later, Robin carefully removed a curtain from the window. Making sure not to rip it, Robin used it as a makeshift blanket over the boy. That would have to do for now, until that butler guy got back and Robin could ask him for some real blankets. Feeling that he had done all he could Robin finally let out a breath before sitting down on one of the open couches. Oh, wait. That Elgyem's stuff. The swordsman slowly got back up, making his way into the Entrance Hall and gathering up the things the Pokemon had dropped. A notepad, a folder with some files in it, a pen... There was no way that this Elgyem was just a wild Pokemon. But what was it doing on Route 217? Was there some sort of lab out here Robin didn't know about?

Making his way back into the Family Room, Robin tossed the three things close to where the Elgyem was. A wave of exaustion came over Robin as he plopped back down on the couch. He was just about to recline on the couch, maybe take a quick nap when something caught his eye. One of the papers in the folder peeked out, and Robin could see the symbol on it. It was shieldlike, with a blue 'P' in the center of it. It looked slightly familiar, but Robin couldn't quite place it... Robin picket the file up, slowly opening it...

Ethan slowly blinked, and sluggishly arose his head slightly. His exhausted green eyes opened at a tortoise's pace, only to find a black thing of some sort he found himself on. He took a series of shallow breaths, and wiggled himself out of the sleeping bag. Unknowingly to him, his body was still as frozen as a television dinner set awaiting to be cooked in a microwave.

It was almost as if someone cranked up the heater to its maximum setting. The Elgyem started to feel more on the burning side than usual lately. He took off his gray beanie, and neatly placed it next to the sleeping bag. A large sting surged from his chest in a few seconds, which caused the infant to flinch for a brief moment.

He quietly panted and attempted to conceal the patches of red spots on his skin with the supposed lab coat he had on. However, all he did in the real world was tug on a thin layer of warm air.

The juvenile sighed, and noticed that there was nothing on his back. His lab coat appeared to be gone in his wearied head, so he attempted to levitate for a better view. After just a few inches in the air, a soft thud followed.

Ethan groaned in response to the slight fall, and decided to crawl on the wooden floor instead. He endlessly searched for his lab coat, but it appeared to be that he overlooked an area right next to the sleeping bag.

Sal left the greenhouse, into the family room and saw many figures, too many to bother to look at, and wandered up the stairs and walked into a bedroom, fixing his rag, by ripping up a bedsheet. I hope I haven't caused too much disturbance. Sal's stomach growled. Oh right, I hope there's some Jaboca berries. Wandering back down the stairs, into the kitchen, Sal opened basically all the cupboards, then the fridge, and found some. I'm lucky, cause I don't think this is Alola, with all the snow.

Shutting the cupboards, Sal went back into the family room, and warmed up by the fire, on a couch. It has always felt good, in front of a fire. Realizing he wasn't sitting alone, Sal looked to see a male reading a piece of paper, and said to the person reading the paper "Mimikyu? (I'm lonely and want a place in here, I don't know how.)"

Just as Robin had seen before, the first paper in the folder had the strange shield-like symbol on it.
It greatly bothers me to see that our funds- That was as far as Robin when a small thud got his attention. Robin quickly closed the folder before looking up to find that the Elgyem had gotten out of the sleeping bag. Now Robin knew how fast of healers some Pokemon were, but there was no way that this Elgyem could have recovered that quickly.
"Hey, hey there little guy." Robin said, cautiously approaching the Elgyem. The last thing he wanted was to end up getting his brain fried by a confused psychic type. "You have to go back into the sleeping bag. You're still not well."
Robin crouched as he approached Ethan, trying to appear as nonthreatening as possible. The blue-haired trainer tried to gently get the Elgyem's hand, in an attempt to both get the psychic-type's attention and hopefully guide it back to the sleeping bag. But as Robin did so, he noticed something rather unusual. This Elgyem had unusual red spots on it's skin... Robin was pretty sure that wasn't normal for Elgyems...

"Mimikyu?" Robin turned to find that a Mimikyu had found it's way into the room and was sitting on the couch. What the heck? Was that a pet of the family's or something?

Ethan quietly panted, and felt an odd grip on his hand. He turned towards the unfamiliar individual after the Elgyem rapidly fluttered his eyes for a good moment. The infant slowly shook his left hand in front of his face in a sort of fanning motion.

He allowed the person to guide them back to the sleeping bag if they were to do so, since the Cerebral Pokémon was unable to easily maneuver around without support at the moment. The Elgyem flopped on the sleeping bag with a soft thud. He lied on top with nearly all of his body exposed to the somewhat warmer air than the outer elements. There was a possibility that his core temperature could have been lower than the room's. He blew feeble, narrow puffs of air onto his chest after he felt a burning and stinging sensation that swiftly emerged soon after.

Lux looked back as the Elgyem attempted to communicate with him. He nodded, but before he could do anything else, a Luxray came bounding out of the mansion. Running alongside his evolution, Lux helped the Luxray drag his trainer inside the mansion. He watched as the Luxray became.... Human? How? Looking at her extremely confused, he watched as the Luxray and the Empoleon butler left them, and the very helpful young man began helping Fuji, the Elgyem, and the Absol he brought with him. Watching with awe, he followed Robin around and watching how he did his things. He quickly noticed a Mimikyu enter the living room, but went back to following around Robin. He took a moment to lick Fuji's face before laying down next to Robin. He sensed that the young man was tired, so it would have been best if Lux attempted to help the man relax by curling up next to him. Until the Elgyem tried to get up.

He watched as Robin helped the Elgyem back on the sleeping bag. It seemed like the Elgyem was hurt. Why was there blood on him? It smelled... Strange. Seeing the lab coat soaked and next to him, Lux walked over and coated his fangs in fire. He then hovered his mouth right over the lab coat to attempt to heat it up and get rid of the water, but it was taking way too long. Exhausted, he sat down next to the lab coat and panted before looking up at Robin, giving him a questioning look. They needed to dry these clothes.

Lux looked over at the Mimikyu, who stated something about being lonely. Raising an eyebrow, Lux just shrugged and mewled at him. <Well, you'll be fine here, I guess.>

Meanwhile, Fuji was still unconscious, but his core temperature was slowly raising. Taking off his wet clothes and draping him in a curtain helped to alleviate the cold feeling and his shallow breaths became deeper. He was still paler than the snow outside, but his color will come back soon. Lux knew he would be alright, but now he was more concerned about the others, especially Robin and the Absol he brought in. He sniffed the Absol, trying to determine her state of health by smell. Then he walked up to Robin and noticed he was hurt. A sad mewl emanated from his throat before looking at the other two Pokemon that needed healing. What could he do to help? He looked up at Robin with a determined look and stood up straight, as if he already elected himself on helping Robin.

⠀⠀⠀ All four of the house residents watch in surprise as the Mimikyu leaves without explaining itself. Kyoryu was upset that he was ignored by the disguise Pokémon which ultimately meant that it didn’t want his help.
⠀⠀⠀ “Oh, guess he doesn’t need my help…”
⠀⠀⠀ Hyoga began to get a bit mad. This Mimikyu broke into their house, ruined a part of the garden, made baby Kyoryu upset, and now he has the gall to ignore everyone before him and waltz around the house like he owns the place! Nope, now he’s really mad. The more he thinks about it, the more his blood starts boiling. Ironic for an ice type.
⠀⠀⠀ <How rude! Who does he think he is?> The fur on his back started stand up straight, he took the posture of an irritated cat.
⠀⠀⠀ Kaiyo’s smile starts to thin. He was upset mainly because this Mimikyu was ruining his master’s home, but it wasn’t in his nature to get mad like the Glaceon. While the fresh snow was busy building his anger, Kaiyo was too busy thinking about how he’d fix the hole in greenhouse. He knows that the make-shift fix Hyoga made won’t last forever.
⠀⠀⠀ <Argh! Where’d he go? I’m going to give him a piece of my mind!> The Eeveelution rushes out the greenhouse and into the house.
⠀⠀⠀ The bluenette follows the Pokémon, “Okay, make sure you don’t make a bigger mess.”
⠀⠀⠀ It didn’t take long for the two to find the Mimikyu again. When Hyoga saw the disguise Pokémon with a torn piece from one of the bedsheets and some of their food, he became livid.
⠀⠀⠀ <Who the hell are you!? How dare you break into this house and act like you own everything! Do you not have manners?> His words were only understood by anyone who understands Pokémon. For those who didn’t, the Glaceon just sounded like he was hissing.
⠀⠀⠀ The butler returned to the family room and closed the doors to the greenhouse behind him. He noticed that the curtain was missing. His first thought was his master. Bright lights always bothered her, so he never let the light from the windows enter her safe haven. This made him freak out at first, but then he noticed that the curtain was removed so it can be a blanket for the passed out trainer on the couch.
⠀⠀⠀ A breath escaped between Kaiyo’s lips, he placed a hand on his head to help calm himself down, “Oh of course… I’ll get this young man a proper blanket…” He walked briskly out the family room, up the stairs, and into the first door he sees. He noticed that the bed was slightly ruined, since the Mimikyu ripped a part of the bed sheet off of the bed. He sighed, debating in his head if he needed to buy new sheets or try to fix it. He took the blanket off the bed and swiftly went back to the family room to replace the curtain with an actual blanket.
⠀⠀⠀ He put the curtain back to its rightful place. He held the closed curtains and stayed frozen like that. He did the blanket curtain exchange as if he were on a time limit.

Ethan lied on his back, as he appeared to not want to go inside the sleeping bag at the moment. The Elgyem placed his left hand in his mouth, and started to form a modest, partial vacuum between his mouth and hand. The little Pokémon attempted to lightly fan his body with his right hand for a lengthy moment.

The infant soon picked up on several hisses within close proximity. Thinking it was one of the Pokémon from the boys in blue, the Cerebral Pokémon cowered in the sleeping bag. He swiftly curled up and took a few loud, shallow breaths of gradual fright. He attempted to focus on the midnight appearance of the sleeping bag, but the hisses started to repeatedly ring in his head soon after.

Robin managed a small smile as the Elgyem went back to lay down on the sleeping bag. He appeared to be fanning himself, which Robin thought was a bit odd. Was he too hot? Already? Well, Robin supposed it made sense if their body temperature was rising back to normal. He wasn't too sure about this, since while Robin was knowledgeable, he didn't have too much experience treating this stuff. Robin was about to sit back down when he found the Luxio trying to dry the Elgyem's lab coat with a Fire Fang. The Luxio belonged to the kid, Robin guessed. Kneeling down, Robin pet the electric type and gave it a smile before picking up the lab coat.
"Thanks, little guy." Robin said to the Luxio as he draped the lab coat on the couch facing the fire. Hopefully that would help it dry quicker.

Robin went to do the same with the boy's clothes when a Glaceon ran into the room, looking quite angry at the Mimikyu. The angry hisses appeared to frighten the Elgyem, who hid himself in the sleeping bag.
"Hey. Hey!" Robin called over to the Glaceon, before gesturing over to the quivering sleeping bag. "You're scaring the kid. If you're going to fight, take it out of this room."
About this time,the butler came back into the room. He replaced the curtain that was warming Fuji with actual blanket. That was good. Draping Fuji's clothes over the couch to dry them better, Robin turned to the butler.
"Hey, uh.... Sorry about the curtain. I couldn't find a blanket, and the kid needed to get warmed up quickly." Robin said to Kaiyo. "Anyway, I just wanted to thank you. Who knows what would have happened to these three if we hadn't found your place."
Robin extended hand to Kaiyo for a handshake.
"So, uh... Thanks. I'm Robin, by the way. What's your name?" Robin asked Kaiyo.

Ethan slowly peeked out of the sleeping bag, with his left hand still in his mouth. He slowly crawled out and had a decently long stare at an overlooked area next to the warm, padded area. A somewhat blurry, flat yellow piece of some sort grabbed his attention in a few seconds. He did not find any large, almost rectangular figures in his narrow field of view.

The Elgyem scrabbled across the black bedroll, and had a light grip on the bottom of the folded apparatus. It was apparent that someone might of peeped at the classified contents; as evidenced by one of the papers that stood out like a hatted man in a normal crowd.

The little Pokémon frantically placed the papers back in the folder in a neat fashion soon after a long realization. He gave a quick check at the relatively concealed documents. He glanced around for a brief moment, before he started to lightly wave the folder near his body in a distinct, fanning motion.

Lux smiled as he was patted on the head for helping out, but was immediately on the alert when he heard hissing and an accusation towards the Mimikyu from a Glaceon that just came in. Something about treating this house like it was it's own? The Mimikyu did? He looked over at his trainer, who was now draped in a blanket that seemed torn. Looking at the Mimikyu, it smelled like it had eaten and had taken cloth from the blanket. Then he got angry. He joined the hissing match with the Glaceon, growling menacingly and hissing at the Mimikyu.

<Even though you are a guest, you should have common manners for a place that isn't your own. I have seen Wild Pokemon behave better than you. Why the hell would you just take without asking? Does it hurt to ask? I'm assuming you were the one who broke through the glass outside. You endangered that room to the cold, destroyed furnishings, and stole food. Do you have anything to say for yourself? Being lonely isn't a good answer. If you were lonely and wanted friends, you would have acted better.> Now, Lux's pupils went into slits and his battle instincts were at the ready. It helped that the Mimikyu smelled like a male, which meant he didn't have to hold back. It didn't help that the Absol nearby was female and he wanted to show off a bit and show that he can protect her, the hosts who so graciously brought them in, and his own trainer from such a rude guest.

He heard from Robin to take this somewhere else and he looked over at the cowering Elgyem. <Don't worry, Elgyem. We'll make sure nothing bad happens to you.> He noted that the Elgyem was fanning himself, but he didn't quite realize why since he was preoccupied with an intruder.

Meanwhile, Fuji's core temperature had raised up enough to wake up. Hearing the crackling of a fire, the sounds of someone hooking up some fabric, and then... Hissing.... Hissing... Two sets of hissing. One hissing sounded familiar, while the other sounded like his Luxio. He tried to open his eyes, but only managed to crack one eye open. He felt immensely cold, yet hot at the same time. He must be going through hypothermia. His mother, who was a nurse, warned him about this. Sighing, he slowly turned his head to see an irate Glaceon hissing at a Mimikyu, with Luxio joining in. Closer to the fireplace, he saw an Absol wrapped up, his clothes and a lab coat hanging by the fire, and an Elgyem in a sleeping bag with his luggage surrounding him, and then a butler fixing up the curtain. Looking down at the blanket covering him, he noticed a piece was torn. He also felt quite naked. Peeking underneath the blanket showed that he wasn't exactly wearing anything besides his boxers. Now feeling slightly self conscious of his new physical state, he curled up under the covers more and looked around. It was quite a dark living room, but it felt nice and friendly. A man was getting the attention of the butler and even extended his hand out to shake.

A sudden rush of a tingling sensation went up Fuji's nose and a sudden sneeze erupted from him. Lux whirled his head around to see his trainer, his head in his elbow with his eyes squinted. Fuji made an audible disgusted grunt as he wiped the saliva residue on his side before looking back at Lux. Lux meowed happily before turning back to the Mimikyu, his anger still apparent, even though he did feel a bit better that his trainer was okay.

Fuji couldn't exactly remember much of what happened. He just remembered the cold, the white, and a dark silhouette of a house before his memory went blank. His hair felt wet and it slightly chilled him, but the fire and the blanket helped to alleviate that. Suddenly, a feeling of fire crept from his fingertips and toes and up his appendages. He was warming up too fast.

Grunting, he folded the blanket a little on itself so his bare, hairless, yet lean and toned, chest was showing. He found a pillow he was laying on and methodically set it up more so he can be sitting up and address people more easily. Looking down at the Mimikyu, he noticed that the color of the fabric differentiated from the rest of his rag and the different fabric matched that of the blanket. He only saw one thing that upset the Glaceon so much, and it seemed that whatever he was upset about, his Luxio felt the need to join in. Knowing his Pokemon, Luxio tried to be in the right by questioning and then either guiding or threatening those that have been in the wrong. Whatever happened, his Luxio wanted to make sure the Mimikyu didn't do it again. Or that is what he thought of the situation before him.

Looking at everybody around him and asking to no one in particular, he stared off into space. "Uhh.... So uh... What happened? And why is the Mimikyu being threatened?" His voice sounded creaky and low from the cold he had to endure. Looking over at the Elgyem, he noticed him fanning himself.

Seeing that this was a bad sign, he tried to remember the steps to take for something like this, but he was having a really hard time remembering. He raised his voice a bit so the Elgyem could hear over the commotion of the hissing. "Hey, Elgyem, please don't fan yourself. I know you feel like you are burning up, but please stop. You are suffering from hypothermia and you were probably super close to frostbite. Please, the fanning will only make it worse. Your body's core temperature is too cold to realize that it is cold, and the warmth may feel bad, but it is not. Even my own body is confused at the moment."

With that, Fuji's body felt cold again, so he unfolded the blanket and wrapped it over himself. He looked over to Robin to see if he would do anything about the Elgyem.

Last edited:
Ethan turned towards the source of the moderate sound likely directed towards the baby Pokémon. The Elgyem slowly nodded, and placed down the folder on his left side. He decided to grab a red object with several silver rings on top the moment his dazed eyes almost passed right by a small, pipe-shaped object. He took his left hand out of his mouth, and noted the somewhat damp area on his colorful digits. He took the other object off of the ground, and soon identified them to be a notebook and pen after a long analysis.

Being unable to properly conjure a proper thought for the moment, the Cerebral Pokémon placed down the pen next to the folder. He opened the notebook to the last page the dry words were left on. It took some time for the little Pokémon to make out most of the words with his fuzzy vision, though he was able to figure the general idea of the text. The almost filled page of inked text read:

I'm never missing that place. There's too many fights and stuff that goes on. It's like a nightmare just came to haunt me again. I don't want to drink that milky ever again. Everyone keeps laughing at me, and calling me all sorts of names and stuff. I just try to bottle it all up, and find some place to release it all out when it eventually explodes.

I'm going to bust out tonight. I'm gonna use that milky to short out the monitor once I sneak out of my crib, and then break the glass on those doors. I'll use that book I stuffed with thumbtacks and other pointy things since they really hurt a lot. Five doors might not sound like much, but it's definitely a lot once they hear what's going on. I'll have to be quick with this. The longer I take, the more likely I'll get caught. I better hope no one checks my crib, or else I'll definitely get something from them.

If I don't make it, well... I guess I'll just have to live like a little kid again...

But who wants that? Who wants to have to listen to every word that some grown man spits out? Who wants to suck on a bottle all day? Who wants to be picked on? Who wants to sleep in something that's straight out of jail? I doubt I would, so I'm going, period. No questions asked. Now I just need to play the waiting game...

Sal reacted to the hissing by saying "Mimi mi mi!(when usually I enter some trainer's home, they'd do things such as chase me off with an incredibly powerful Pokemon or a gun.)" "Mimikyu(I get it how you two are mad at me, but I really don't want to piss off the actual trainer you belong to.)" and saw the Luxio going in to battle mode . If I fight these guys, I'm gonna have to go back into the snow, which is worse than conceding. Sal ran away, in panic, an emotion he hadn't felt in years, from the Pokemon, into the Greenhouse where two humans were standing about, and started picking up glass.

|Back Story|

Originally coming from Route 12 in Alola, Sal , old enough to forage for himself, set out up the track. Having no friends , Sal back then desperately wanted a trainer . Wandering onto the route , there was no trainers. I guess it was night-time afterall . Sal turned back, but he heard a voice in the distance, and whipped round. Nothing.

He heard the voice much more clearly " Help!" it went . Now jogging towards the site, an excited Sal was ready to save this thing in need of help . "Help! " the voice cried out again , more desperate . Sal ran deep inside the forest feeling the growl of his stomach .Eventually he came to a stop at a deep ravine . He peered down and saw a trainer on a incredibly thin ledge. Sal extended his claws and helped the trainer up.

"Wow. Saved by a Pokemon . Just proves how unattractive i am", said the trainer . Sal felt sorry for him , and pointed to the trainer's belt.

The trainer threw a Pokeball at Sal . it missed entirely and fell in a Bunnelby hole. Sal grabbed the ball out and pressed himself into the ball and did not resist at all. A wide grin appeared on the trainer's face. "you're my second Pokemon", "I'm called Arnold Waverly ".

"Mi (I'm Sal) ", said Sal . After 8 years with no friends, Sal had finally made one, while still having tears of joy , knowing he was a lucky Mimikyu . When he finally got sent out of his Pokeball , he was at a cold food bar, Sal guessed. "It's an ice cream shop," said Arnold , who read Sal's Mind. " One cookie dough scoop please", Arnold said . "Here you go , and that Mimikyu of yours is really cute!" Sal blushed and followed his Trainer ."Here have a taste , Mimikyu , i think you'll really enjoy it" . It was the best thing he'd ever tasted , even better than a whole Torchic . After everything was finished , and Sal was inside his Pokeball .

When he was sent out again , this time he was fighting a Trainer's Trapinch . Sal used shadow ball.

The Trapinch dodged , calling him " Tratra (Ugly) " , and used Crunch and ripped a hole in his rag. Sal stared at the trainer , not the Pokemon . He used Shadow Claw on the trainer . The unknown trainer fell dead in an instant , and Sal ran into the woods. He had fixed himself by the time he was sent into his Pokeball . I was gonna die of sunlight otherwise.When he woke up he found himself in a metal cage , with some text which stated " Hearthome Pokemon Prison," Oh great.After several hours , a dish with some pellets in it came through a slipped through . Sal tried them and threw the dish back through the slit , but it failed .It was dark , with some faint lights, so Sal threw his cloth off, and slipped through the dishes slit on the other side. His

Last edited:
⠀⠀⠀ <What?> Hyoga was really confused when he heard that response, mainly because it didn’t make any sense. He doesn’t care if he’s mad at him, but if his trainer was? What? The Glaceon felt it in his heart that his trainer would get mad at this Mimikyu for ruining her home. Taking things from her while she is asleep; that was unforgivable.
⠀⠀⠀ <How dare he… How dare he mock My Evangeline while she is asleep! That’s it!> The Fresh Snow Pokémon chased after the Mimikyu.
⠀⠀⠀ Kaiyo snapped out of his frozen state like a paused video put back on play. He turned to Robin and his usual smile returned, “It’s fine… I fixed it as quickly as I can…” He didn’t sound like he was talking to Robin. His eyes weren’t even looking directly at him. After an awkward silence, his eyes did make contact with Robin’s and he seemed to finally return to normal.
⠀⠀⠀ “It was my pleasure, lost travelers always wound up here so I’m actually quite used to visitors like you. My name is Kaiyo, I’m happy to have you as a guest here, Mr. Robin.” The butler gave a gentle hand shake to the swordsman and turned his focus to the rest of the family room. Two out of the three unconscious persons what arrived here seem to have woken up. The bluenette frowned when Hyoga mentioned his master. He knows that that Eeveelution gains an uncontrollable rage when he decides to take it personally like that, but he trusted that Suta in the greenhouse would try to calm him down.
⠀⠀⠀ When Fuji asked his questions, Kaiyo’s regular smile returned again, “Your Luxio came to this manor because you fainted in the snow. Another resident in this household helped you out of it and then Mr. Robin here tried helping you and the others on getting warmer. As for the Mimikyu; the residents of this manor are very upset that he’s taking and ruining our master’s possessions.”
⠀⠀⠀ The butler shifted his eyes over to the Elgyem, finding his behavior extremely curious ever since he got here. He thought he might of been just worn out, the poor thing must’ve been out in the snow for too long. He still found it puzzling that he was wearing a lab coat and a beanie. The folder, notepad, and pen seemed to be his stuff, but he wondered why a Pokémon would need any of these things.

—————​

⠀⠀⠀ Suta was already expecting Hyoga to come after the Mimikyu once it dared to show itself again in the greenhouse. The woman walked over to the disguise Pokémon and stood between the Glaceon and Mimikyu.
⠀⠀⠀ <What are you doing? I know you’re mad at him too!>
⠀⠀⠀ Suta just stared at Hyoga with her gleaming eyes and a scowl. He glared at her back, but after their intense staring contest, the Glaceon looked away and let out an angry sigh.
⠀⠀⠀ Kyoryu watched the Mimikyu pick up the glass. He wanted to tell him that he can cut himself when picking broken glass, but he still remembered this Mimikyu rejected his help earlier. So he just stayed silent, thinking that this Mimikyu would just reject his kindness again if he attempted it.

Last edited:
In Robin's tired state, he took no notice of the strangeness of Kaiyo's first response. Robin merely gave the butler a tired smile before turning his attention back to the situation at hand. It appeared that the Mimikyu and Glaceon had taken his advice, leaving the room. It also appeared that the kid the Luxray woman dragged in was conscious once again. That was a good sign.
"Kaiyo. Do you think you could get some water for these guys? Staying hydrated can help with hypothermia." Robin asked the butler before walking to check in on the Absol.
"Glad to see that you're conscious, kid." Robin said, patting Fuji on the shoulder as he walked by the youth. On his way past the Elgyem, Robin paused before kneeling down next to the psychic type and checking up on it again. It... wasn't looking super great. The psychic type looked like it was struggling to do things with the notebook it had. The more Robin watched the Elgyem and checked it's symptoms, it was starting to look similar to how the 2nd stage of hypothermia. The swordsman began to try to wrap Ethan in the sleeping bag once again to help continue warming up the Elgyem. Before he did so, there was a loud yelp from the other side of the room.

Robin looked over to see that the Absol had awakened. In a panic, it had scrambled out of Robin's parka before falling to the floor. It was completely disoriented. A wild Pokemon in an unfamiliar environment with strange humans and Pokemon all around it, the dark type limped as fast as it could to the corner of the room, pressing itself against the wall as far away from everyone else as possible. The poor thing looked petrified, and whether it was shivering from the cold or the fear it was hard to tell.
<D... D... don't hurt me, please!> The Absol cried out.

Ethan slowly nodded at the swordsman after he wrapped the baby Pokémon in the sleeping bag. The Elgyem attempted to form a few thoughts at the man in light blue, scruffy hair, though they were swiftly interrupted soon after. The little Pokémon suddenly cowered in the black bedroll once more.

It was apparent that a sharp, loud cry of alarm from the opposite end of the room caused another surge of fright in the Elgyem. The Cerebral Pokémon shuddered in the sleeping bag, and curled in a ball. He kept the notebook near his right side, while he took no regard for his other belongings at the moment.

A shallow series of feeble breaths came in a fraction of a second. The young Pokémon was about to head out of the sleeping bag, but he recalled the boy guiding him back to it earlier. The Elgyem reluctantly inclined his head, and decided to remain in the bedroll. The constant ringing of the nearby squeals easily interfered with his much needed rest, so the baby Pokémon decided to place his left hand in his mouth. This time, a somewhat louder, partial vacuum quickly formed between his hand and mouth in a split second.

The wind outside, was still blowing up a storm, and the snow felt cutting, like freezing knives. A lone vulpix, trudged onwards through this snow, that went all the way up to their knees, shielding their eyes with their right paw. The odd thing about this was, that the vulpix didn't have a left paw, but somehow, rather than attempting to walk bipedally, she simply moved the stump of the leg, as if she was still walking on it, and somehow, it seemed to be working. The wind began to get stronger but the terrified, tiny vixen, stumbled on none-the-less, desperate to find safety, as she feared she wouldn't survive if she didn't. She could see some kind of building up ahead, so pushed on; perhaps their would be some help! Even if there was a trainer in there, who might try and catch her, it would surely be better than dying in the snow. Now with a goal in mind, the little fox, seemed to pick up her pace, and if you were watching closely, you would've seen her legs, phasing through the snow. After an hour, which felt like weeks, she arrived, and exhausted, stumbled, literally through the door, and flopped onto the floor, where she promptly fell asleep. She didn't bring even a crystal of snow into the house with her.

After picking up the glass, Sal turned to tall man and said "<If i can stay,at least for when the snow dies down , i will give you 10,000 Pokemon Dollars to fix up that window and the sheets , which i got from a gym leader i killed.> , also saying the same thing to the other creatures in the room, then using will-o-wisp and burning the glass into very spiky mirror , which he laid on the ground and said <It may not fit the window.> This attitude wasn't usually what Sal would do , but he couldn't risk the snow again.

Note: i copy and pasted Kiraru's spoiler\s and edited it. I also imagine Mimikyu's as being able to stash stuff inside their cloth
  • Kyoryu - Warming
  • Suta - Neutral
  • Lux - Tense
  • Hyoga - Tense

• Blue Name = Unfamiliar Person / Pokémon
  • = Small Friendship Increase
  • = Large Friendship Increase
  • = No Recent Friendship Increase / Decrease
  • = Small Friendship Decrease
  • = Large Friendship Decrease
Description: Used to buy things
Amount: 100,000
Condition: Good
Stored in: Cloth
Description: Covers the cone to stop melted ice cream spill , and gives a holding spot to hold the cone / Sal's most prized possession
Condition: Fine , has some crinkles
Text: Route 12 Ice-cream

Best in Alola!
Stored in: Cloth
|Back Story|

The Trapinch dodged , calling him " Tratra (Ugly) " , and used Crunch and ripped a hole in his rag. Sal stared at the trainer , not the Pokemon . He used Shadow Claw on the trainer . The unknown trainer fell dead in an instant , and Sal ran into the woods. He had fixed himself by the time he was sent into his Pokeball . I was gonna die of sunlight otherwise.When he woke up he found himself in a metal cage , with some text which stated " Hearthome Pokemon Prison," Oh great.After several hours , a dish with some pellets in it came through a slipped through . Sal tried them and threw the dish back through the slit , but it failed .It was dark , with some faint lights, so Sal threw his cloth off, and slipped through the dishes slit on the other side. His costume also made it through . A scream came and Sal saw a dead lady on the ground beside him , midway through washing dishes. Sal put his costume back on and broke open a window at the top and threw his costume through , then slid through the tiny window. There was a razor fence with Pokemon guards. No problem here.It was night , thank goodness .he slipped through a gap in the fence but his tail gave off a clang!, and a Raichu could be seen charging up thunder to deal with Sal. Running as fast as possible , Sal hid himself in a bus, in the engines. Putting on his costume, Sal saw the Raichu and a bunch of other powerful pokemon run past , in different directions. How smart of me. But , suddenly the bus chugged into life. They'll never find me on a Moving bus. Sal realised he was nowhere near Alola, , and started crying.

After waking up , Sal ripped a hole in the bus and read the sign. Route 217 . All forestry ,this was nice. Sal ran among the bushes and found a huge house , looking abandoned . This is much better than my old home , but there's no one I'm friends with anymore .

Last edited:
Fuji felt an odd sensation in his head and had to relax back into the pillow. A sudden pounding pain could be felt in his brain and he suddenly felt feverish. His eyes felt strained, as well. He didn't exactly know what was going on, but his skin was dry and his mouth felt parched. All he could think about was water.

He needed to drink something.

A loud yelp startled Fuji from his reverie and he looked over to see an Absol in distress. Unable to do anything about it, he just laid there in pain. Lux decided to step in and help out. He walked very slowly towards the Absol with his tail and ears down, but with a sweet look in his face as he softly cooed and meowed at the Absol.

<It will be alright. We aren't here to hurt you. This lovely man right here took you into this house, so he could save you from the cold and the wild Pokemon that hunted at night. It will be alright, sheila. Please, calm down. None of us here are gonna hurt you.>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deep in the now thickening blizzard and hail, a bright flame could be seen. The snow melted as they fell anywhere near this invading warmth and, in it, was a lady wearing a black trench coat, a black scarf, and black snow pants and alongside her making the fire was her Houndoom. His Fire Fang held strong up until he lost concentration from tripping in the snow. The tracks they were following of a humanoid seemed to have piled up with snow again, but they must have kept going forward.

While it was in Shade's nature to follow tracks, it wasn't usually in her nature to follow them if she ever had a thought that they were humans. But the worsening blizzard had worried her about the humanoid's safety, so she followed it the best she could. Up ahead, she noticed a silhouette of a mansion.

As she walked further along, she noticed the mansion's details and a greenhouse nearby, which was currently being fixed and with some people inside. Something about this place didn't smell right to the Houndoom.

As they walked up to the door, the lady knocked on it a couple of times, with Doom looking around a bit warily. What was that smell?

Meanwhile, Fuji heard a knock at the door and looked to whoever would take the door.

⠀⠀⠀ “Oh right, I was going to do that. Ha ha, I got distracted and forgot… Sorry.” The butler apologized, but he didn’t really mean it. His master has always been his number one priority, so when it came to her, nothing else really matters. He walked into the kitchen which was was mostly counters, cabinets, and drawers. On the opposite end of the kitchen (near the entrance to the dining hall) was a metal service cart that was structured with elegant designs. Kaiyo walked over to this cart and opened the top cabinet nearby to take out three glasses and two bowls. He put all five of the items on the cart and kneeled down to open the bottom cabinet. The one he opened in particular was filled with multiple gallon containers filled with clean water and one pitcher that was made of porcelain and was painted with gold accents and had flowers on its base. There was another pitcher, but was just a glass one with nothing fancy on it. Kaiyo chose the glass one and placed it on the counter. He used one of the containers to fill the pitcher, the three glasses, and two bowls with water and carefully put the pitcher on the cart. Once he put away the container, he opened a drawer and took out a couple of paper straws without really counting them. He put these on the cart as well and pushed the cart all the way to family room.
⠀⠀⠀ “Here you go, water for everyone. Let me know if any of you need more water.” Moments after Kaiyo finished his sentence he heard a knock on the door.
⠀⠀⠀ “Oh, another guest already. I’ll go get that.” The bluenette walks over the entrance hall and was surprised to find a Vulpix laying near the door. He was puzzled; the door was locked and there’s no way a small Pokémon like Vulpix can open a door that big. Upon observing even more, he also noticed that there was no trace of snow on her. He walked closer to get a better look at her and noticed that she was missing her left paw.
⠀⠀⠀ Kaiyo was 100% weirded out at this point, there were way too many things that didn’t make any sense about the Vulpix. Since she looked so peaceful in her sleep, the bluenette didn’t want to bother her, so he just opened the door without distrubing her slumber.
⠀⠀⠀ “Can I help you?”

—————​

⠀⠀⠀ Kyoryu was really confused. This Mimikyu was being mean to him and now he’s all of a sudden nice? He really didn’t like the vibes emitting from this area, so he felt the need to stand up and walk somewhere else in the greenhouse, far away from the Mimikyu, Suta, and Hyoga.
⠀⠀⠀ <We don’t need your dirty money! I want you to get out of this house!> The Glaceon was really trying his best to not go feral. The more he looked at this Mimikyu, the more he just wanted to cast his Shadow Ball on him and just be done with all of this. Almost all the residents didn’t really like the Mimikyu. Him suddenly being nice just felt manipulative. Hyoga was conviced that he was doing it just so he can continue to reap the benefits of the manor. Kaiyo is just upset that the Mimikyu sabotaged his master’s mansion. Kyoryu found the disguise Pokémon two-faced and didn’t like how he can’t predict what he’ll do next. Suta just thought the ghost type simply just ruined the usual peace of the manor and thought him being gone would return the serenity.

Sal stared at the Glaceon and said <If you can locate my old trainer , i will leave this place and it's residents for good.> Sal held up his Cone wrapper , in his claws. <If you touch or destroy this , you're dead ,> he hissed , but stared at the Glaceon. <Some fingerprint test will do it , but i don't want this touched,> continued Sal , and hid the cone wrapper under his cloth.

Last edited:
Ethan squealed the moment when a large commotion sparked close by. The baby Pokémon began to suddenly quietly mewl in the sleeping bag, almost as if his infantile instincts began to take over his rational thoughts. The Elgyem steadily squirmed out of the black bedroll, and slowly scrabbled across the wooden floor.

He hid underneath a couch that faced the best source of warmth in the living room. The infant curled in a ball, as his tiny body twitched and jerked around a lot. He placed both of his hands near his mouth, while he had no regard for the notebook in his sleeping bag at the moment.

The Cerebral Pokémon was unable to clearly plan his next course of action with an unexpected surge of adrenaline. He subconsciously placed his right hand in his mouth, and formed a bigger vacuum between his mouth and hand in less than half a second. The Elgyem emitted a light cough, and concealed a short barrage of sneezes. He continued to tremble underneath the couch, while the somewhat louder siphoning noises modestly echoed close to the large, upholstered furniture.

The death threats from a shady Pokémon's sharp, sibilant voice was easily caught with the Elgyem's focused audio perception. Ethan was soon confined to the interior article, and began to cover his watering eyes with his other damp hand.

Last edited:
"Thanks Kaiyo." Robin said as Kaiyo brought in some water. The swordsman quickly poured a glass before handing it to Fuji. The kid didn't look too great, but like he said before, at least he was awake. From the corner of the room, Robin could see the Luxio trying to calm the Absol. Hopefully it wouldn't go wild and start attacking. Ugh, and Robin still had to disinfect it's wounds and change it's bandages. Robin had doubts that the Pokemon would sit still for that, but he'd cross that bridge when he came to that.

A loud squeal caught Robin's attention, and the swordsman looked over to watch as the Elgyem moved underneath the couch. This, of course, was just when Kaiyo mentioned there was another guest at the door. Robin hoped it wasn't another person that needed first aid. He was starting to feel a little overwhelmed. Robin knelt down, getting on all fours so he could be on the same level as Ethan. The little Elgyem looked like it was terrified, shaking and tearing up. In fact, was it... sucking it's thumb? Did Elgyem even have thumbs? The more Robin looked at the Pokemon and it's hand, the more he started to notice. Like that cut on the back of it's hand. Or that large bruise on it's head.
"Hey there, little guy." Robin said to the Psychic type, offering the small Pokemon a smile. "How many times am I going to have to bring you back into that sleeping bag, huh?"
The swordsman offered his hand to Ethan to guide the poor Pokemon out from under the couch.
"It's okay. I'll make sure no one's gonna hurt you." Robin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cautiously, the Absol began to slightly calm down.
<R-really...?> The Absol asked. She began to look around, but focused on Lux as he approached. She was still shaking like a leaf, and as the Luxio approached she tried to push herself even farther away. Her claws scraped against the ground as she had no where to go. The Absol showed Lux her belly, signifying that she did not want to fight. Across her belly was the wound that Robin had bandaged with his shirt.
<S-S-Stay away, please!> The Absol begged.

Ethan gave a dubious nod, and clung onto the man's hand. The Elgyem stayed in a ball, and attempted to bring forth the few bits of rational thoughts he had at the moment.

"T- to... too... m- m- mu... c- c... h- h," Ethan faintly said to the man through a stream of weak thoughts, which soon turned into a light wave of static seconds later.

"N- no... i- i- s... s- s..." The Elgyem whimpered, as the waves of static enlarged until the telepathy could not come through any longer.

The Cerebral Pokémon continued to keep his right hand in his mouth. His other shaky hand stayed with the man's, so it was unable to fan away the supposed monsters and other vile creatures; which were out to feast on any dreams they could get their malevolent hands, paws or claws on.

Fuji just kind of relaxed while on the couch, bundling up the blanket and curling up underneath. The fiery feeling in his fingers and toes faded away and he was able to relax. His nose threatened to have him sneeze again, but it decided to leave him with upset tingling sensations in his nose.

Lux saw the Absol cowering and trying to get away, and even rolling over. Lux saw the bandages and was saddened to see that. The Luxio rolled over as well, showing that he wasn't going to hurt her and mewled some more. <Hey, see? I'm not gonna hurt you. I won't come any closer unless you say so. It's gonna be okay. But you are hurt. Won't you allow us to help you? You must be so cold and in pain. And besides, I can't hurt a beauty like you.> He looked at her with sad eyes. He wanted to help her so bad, and he rolled back over on his feet after nonchalantly and casually trying to flatter her.

When Kaiyo came by with the water, Fuji grabbed an offered cup and sipped it slowly. Lux looked down at the bowl of water and he tried to motion the Absol over with his head and tail. Figuring she might not want to get close, he nudged the bowl of water towards her a good foot and then backed off. <Here. You must be thirsty. My trainer's mom always says to drink up when you get super sick. Please. I want you to feel better, and I don't want you to get hurt anymore than you already are.>

Meanwhile, Shade was greeted to a blue-haired character, who seemed quite familiar. Something was quite off about him and Doom was the first one to actually notice and the only one to know why. He smelled just like an Empoleon. Why? Doom just simply looked up at his trainer while she did all the talking. "Hey, I was wondering if I could come in. It's terribly cold out and I was following some tracks. They seemed to be human and I wanted to make sure they made it here alright, and didn't perish out in the snow. I may also help with anything I can, especially if it has anything to do with this absolutely beautiful manor. I may be a guest, but I do what I can to make it easier on everyone involved," she smiled sweetly at Kaiyo after she loosened the scarf with a finger, as it looked like an Ekans had wrapped around her neck a bit too tightly. "Oh, and I'm Shade by the way, and this is one of my partners, Doom. Is there anything you need help with?"

Doom just kind of shook his head a bit before chuckling. His trainer was working her charm. Doom just kind of grumbled something in his own tongue, to which Shade just smirked at him. <I mean, you could just said we needed lodging for a bit and we'll help with what we can. No need to butter them up, but okay.> Shade knew he was flicking her some attitude, but she didn't know what he was actually saying.