• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rose Petal Village 2.0

Sear smiled lightly "Oh names Sear" her tail started to wag without her own knowing. The Houndour looked around before her stomache growled "Oh dear.." she mumbled before looking back at the monferno "As an apology why don't I get you lunch?".

"Well, I can't say no to free food!" Halt said excited. He looked around. "But you don't have to pay, I just need to find a good lunch joint. But as I said, I'm new here, so I don't know anything around here."

Sear nervouly chuckled "I'm new here to so I have no clue where to go". The female looked around "Well how about we walk around till we find one?".

(OOC: sorry about the two sentences I just don't know what else to put)

"Well, how about we find my house, and I make us something. Here's my address." Points out address.(no idea what to call it.) "Once we find it, I can make us a meal to remember. You can bring some friends if you want. I need to meet some people." Halt turned back to looking for his house.

"ok, I'll be back with your salad soon mister"and with that the plusle walked away once again,shadow still couldn't think of anything to say so he tried to ask some questions"so,how long have you lived in rose petal village"he said awkwardly,his ears twitched as they often do in an awkward situation

Sear nodded "ok, sound good!".

After about half an hour Pyre finally found Sear "Sear, where the heck are you!". Sears head turn to the voice "Over here Pyre!", she then turned back to Halt "Thats Pyre my brother". Pyre walked up but he bumped into Sear "Sorry" he mumbled as Sear chuckled "It's ok".

"Huh, hey, Pyre. The names Halt." Halt said to the pokemon in a saddened tone. "Hey, I found the place. Come on in. Pyre, you to!" Halt called over, attempting to mask the sadness in his voice. He unlocked the door, and walked inside and headed to a kitchen area and started making some grub to eat. 'Must be nice to have a family. At least one that wanted you.' He thought.

D

Deleted member 227971

Nightstalker walked around, before spotting an absol He had seemed to drop his books, an looked like he needed help. Nightstalker walked over to him. "Hey, need any help?" Asked Nightstalker, Tilting her head at the absol.

Pyre nodded as Sear lead him in the building "Wow, this is a nice place you got!" remaked the female. Pyre started to feel around on the floor, 'wood, no carpet, atleast not yet'.

Sear walked over to Halt "Need any help?" she asked as Pyre found the couch and sat down.

"T-thank you!" Aaron said shyly smiling at Flame. "I-if you could help me carry some of my books then that would be really nice, b-because usually I drop my books a lot if I'm carrying five or more..." Aaron said, stuttering a bit, something he did very, very often.

Ruby yawned, seeming a bit bored. She hopped onto a bench and laid down, looking around the village curiously for something to do, but saw nothing. A leaf floated down onto her nose, causing the Umbreon to sneeze and growl in annoyance.

"ok, I'll be back with your salad soon mister"and with that the plusle walked away once again,shadow still couldn't think of anything to say so he tried to ask some questions"so,how long have you lived in rose petal village"he said awkwardly,his ears twitched as they often do in an awkward situation
"A year,but I still don't know the town well."Gray answered like a normal pokemon,Great job!She complimented herself,Wait isn't that a bit selfish?As Gray was talking to herself she was biting her tongue on the outside.

"I would normally take the offer, but I think this job requires, no offence, opposable thumbs." The silver Monferno replied to the offer. Halt reached into a cupboard and pulled out some milk and eggs. "Just to say, I don't make good lunch. So I'm gonna make you some brunch instead." He shaped them into cakes, and pulled out some gravy and laied it on a skeelet. As the gravy warmed up, he popped the dough cakes in the oven to make biscuits. As he waited for them to cook, Halt asked, "Where did you guys live before coming here?"

"I wonder how my new home will look like . . . Rose Petal Village . . . It's famous for its peacefull surroundings . . . Maybe I'm thinking too hard . . ." Hariko mumbled while walking in the village to her new home, She was new to this village not knowing anybody arround made her felt uncomfortable . . . When she got to her home, she settled down a little, She already bought the home and done the paper work, She noticed that her house was next to a Zorua's home, she didnt want any attention so she decided to buy some furniture for her home . . . She was a little lost trying to get to the store when she came across an Umbreon laying on a bench "I should just walk pass her . . . But it would be rude not to say hi" she thought . . . "Hey there !! I'm looking for the Furniture Store can you help me ?" She told The Umbreon

Sear chuckled "Guess your right!" but as he asked where they lived before her ears flattened, her head lowed as her eyes closed.

Pyre hearing the question spoke out "In a pack, but we where forced out when another pack killed everyone else".

Koi floated away back to the town square and laid back down to continue napping. she hadn't bought a home cuz the dealers would only offer her water house and she disliked the water so she had been living on the street. she didn't like to talk about it and tried her best to hide that fact. though she was not a Beggar, new pokemon to the town often saw her as one when she was curled up on the city bench. this is supposed to be the town of love, but i've yet to find anybody. and im NOT going back to the lake!........But i have to believe, I WILL find someone, and so will everyone here

"So you moved here. Let me guess, your blind due to that fight, the other pack won, you got forced out, made a living, moved here, found me. Is that close to what happened?" Halt walked over to the couch. "Also, what do you have against wood floors?"

Pyre laughed "Close, I was actually born blind, and I guess wood floors are weird, I like concrete or tile because I can feel more from the ground then with wood or carpet". Sear shook her head "That's why we only have those types of floors in out house, except my room". Pyre huffed at his sisters comment "Oh come on if you where in my place what would you feel if your house had all carpet then you wouldn't be able to tell were your going!".

"I like wood, because why not. It looks nice, no offence Pyre, and it doesn't burn as easy as carpet. Thats nice when your tail is always on fire." Halt walked over to the kitchen again, and removed the biscuits from the hot oven. He laied them on three plates, and slathered them with gravy. "Here we go, a country favorite. Biscuits and Gravy!" He announced, in a loud announcer voice.

Pyres ears flatten "Sorry very sensitive to sounds." he said before smiling "Thanks for the food Halt".

Sear smiled at her brother before turning to Halt "Haven't seen him smile since in like forever!" she chuckled before picking up a biscuit with her tail.

Halt sat down with them. "What exactly do you two do. I owned a small pawn shop before moving here. How about you?" He asked, while bitting into a biscuit.

"heh, I just got into town"shadow said,after a few minutes have gone by,shadow asked another question"do you live in the village alone,i.i mean with your parents"shadows ears twitched again as he yelled at himself in his head nice job shadow, you don't ask a girl who she lives with, you're looking like the biggest creep in this diner right now" shadow kept quite after that until his food came "are you going to eat anything grey"

D

Deleted member 227971

Nightstalker Nodded, And picked up 3 books with her physic powers, and waited for Aaron. "Names Nightstalker" She said, holding out a paw to shake.

"No Problem." When Flame Began walking He immediately Fell Down Droping the Books. When he was about to pick them up they Started floating and went back to Aaron. He looked up see it was Girl. After Getting Up he was Blushing From embarrassment that he eneded up Running Away.

Mark was relaxing on a rocking bench near his estate. He was rather bored, and while there were many townsfolk, he didn't know any of them and liked to keep to himself on days like that one. He smiled as he watched a portion of the sun's cycle before his eyes. He got off the rocking bench, stretched for a minute, and jogged into his house. He opened a can of Pokemon food and poured it into a bowl, soon wolfing it down like a Snorlax. He laid on his couch and watched some Pokemon battles on his television set, he ran on his treadmill. Nothing seemed to excite him in the moment.

He then remembered that he was expecting a visitor, and that they could have been there any minute. So he got ready for a normal day by putting on his cape and taking a shower, then sitting on his couch again, waiting for his guest to arrive.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Oh! I'm Sorry!!" Cried Nightstalker after the fleeing pokemon. She Sighed. "Everyone is scared of me.. Apparently i'm "Evil""