• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rose Petal Village 2.0

Rose Petal Village, the village of love and romance! Recently having undergone construction, many Pokemon moved away due to the constant loud noises from the machines, hammering sounds from the hammers, and other tools. But now, there are more houses, shops, hotels, farms, restaurants, and parks, so now Pokemon that once lived there before are moving back, along with lots of other Pokemon, in hopes of finding love, or just finding a nice place to live, whether it be permanent or temporary. But despite being the village of love and romance, there is always the chance of a couple not working out and breaking up, heartbreaks, and hatred.

This seemed to be a somewhat popular roleplay, so I figured I'd remake it. If you want to join, go here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/rose-petal-village-2-0-discussion-sign-ups.17736/#post-518701 Wait until I say you're accepted before posting, please.
---
Ruby walked through the village, stopping for a moment when she saw a leaf fall from a tree. The leaf landed on Ruby's nose, causing her to sneeze. "Ugh, I hate Autumn..." Ruby grumbled, beginning to walk again. "Though at the same time, I also love it because of the pretty colors..." Ruby thought.

Alpha glanced out the window of his small home, having heard Ruby sneeze. He rolled his eyes, somewhat amused by the red Umbreon then grumbling that she hated Autumn, because he had heard Ruby say she loved Autumn before. "Darn Umbreon can't make up her mind." Alpha said to himself, standing up and stretching, as he had been laying on the floor.

"S-sorry!" Aaron said quickly. He had accidentally bumped into a Pokemon, causing them to drop all their things, also causing him to drop all the books he had just gotten from the library. He started to try to pick up the Pokemon's stuff and give it back to them.

Gray was walking around town silently,a leaf from a tree had dropped onto her head.Looks like autumn is here.She silently said to herself,which she didn't mind at all,Gray heard a pokemon sneeze,which almost made her jump.As she walked farther on,she then eyed the umbreon that sneezed,she decided to say nothing but sat down on a bench quietly.

Pyre yelped as the other pokémon bump into him "U-uh its ok!" he said searching the floor for his bag. after awhile he manged to gather all his things "Are you ok?" he asked his head slightly looking down. The Houndour sighed as she her paw-steps behind him.

Sear chuckled "We just got here and your already bumping into things! Your as blind as a Zubat yea know!" The female Houndour said walking up to the two. "Sorry about him, he can never see where he his going". after chuckling at her own joke she helped her brother pick up a loose item on the ground "Forgot this" she said placing it back in his bag.

The male Houndour barked "Hey! I don't need to see thank you very much!" Pyre's tail the went between his legs. He the moved his head up "Sorry again!".

Koi was sleeping on a bench in the town square and was awakened by Pyre's bark" Excuse me?" She Got up and Floated toward the sound and to Pyre" Were you the one who made that noise?" She asked" it woke My from my sleep, can you be quieter,please?" She looked at him sincerely" I'm not trying to be rude."

Pyre's ears flatten to his head "O-oh I'm sorry!" he quickly replied before taking a step forwards, "I will, b-but I have to go now uh bye!" he said racing off. His mistake though as he ended up running into a tree "Eek!".

Sear groaned "Sorry for him, but I've gotta go help my brother see you around!" she walked up to her brother helping him again pick up his things "Come on we gotta get to our new house before the movers leave".

Koi giggled" there,lemme help you two" she Floated over to Sear and Pyre"I'm Koi, Who are you two?" she Smiled,help the two houndours with their bags" why don't you take that cloth off your head? you'd be able to see!"

Shadow walked through the forest stepping over the orange and red leaves he was new to rose petal village as he was a wanderer,he wasn't able to stay in one place without being ran out since people think all zorua are mischievous pranksters he dodged several leaves as they fell,not wanting peices of a leaf in his fur he eventually made his way to a bench,he sat on the bench next to a shinx,he chose not to talk to her knowing he would end up saying something he didn't mean to say he so he simply sighed and looked at the leaf covered ground

Shinx jolted awake of Prye's sudden bark,she was about to say something,but realized that Koi had already said something,she then sat back down and looked around.So many loud noises.She hissed to herself,she then got out of the bench she was sitting on and looked around,she then started walking toward Prye,Koi,and Sear.
"Hi."She mummbled.

Pyre shook his head "You see, I was born blind so I can't see anyways", he was always embarrassed of his light blue eyes. "But thanks for helping" he added before sitting down. His head turn to the new voice who joined "Oh hi!"

Sear nodded her head "Yea thanks!" her tail wrapped around her body as she rose to her paws "Nice meeting you! but I have to run, Pyre can stay and talk but I've gotta make it to the house before the movers left, peace!" she chirped before racing off somewhere in the village

Pyre sighed "And she left, again". The blind male then rose to his paws "So anyways uh yea taking the blindfold off won't help much". Before he said anything else his ears perked, hearing a small sigh off in the distance "Who's sighing?" he asked.

Gray was silent,she then perked her ears to hear that someone had heard her.She then looked at Pyre with a blank gaze,"Nice to...meet you?"She said greeted with an awkward tone.
Great job Gray,you blew it!

she Closed her eyes and apologized quietly"Im sorry."Koi spoke"So your name is Pyre?" Koi turned herself around hearing Gray sigh"Oh, Hello Shinx." she nodded toward Gray."are you alright?"

Nift buzzed around,quietly following Sear from the sky, jumping from house to house and tree to tree"where you going?"

"Yep."Gray nodded awkwardly and looked at Koi with a weird look,she then realized what she was doing a shook her head.
"Sorry..."She muttered,her tail-tip touching her bandanna every few seconds.

Shadow saw that the shinx walked away to a group of pokemon,shadow was close by so he could here the conversation and the shinx's akward introduction"heh,she is just like me when it comes to talking to someone"shadow decided to go and talk to the Pokemon especially the shinx that caught his attention he reluctantly said "hi... I'm shadow,heheh"he already felt like he made the whole group feel weirded out he was expecting one of them to scold him for being a zorua

Gray jumped and turned around,"Oh...hi...um...Shadow,I'm Gray."She awkwardly introduced herself,looking around weirdly,her paws started sweating and the Shinx started to feel overwhelmed,she then closed her eyes and took a took a deep breath.Thats better.She barely whispered.

Koi blinked when the Zoura entered" Oh,hi there,Shadow. Quite the stereotypical name,huh?" She commented" I'm sorry. My name is Koi,My apologies. Sometimes I speak without thinking"

"heh,I guess it is kinda stereotypical"shadow agreed as he sighed surprised the luminion mentioned his cliche name but not a stereotypical reputation that zorua had"nice to meet you, usually pokemon just yell at me and make me go away"shadow was relieved that they weren't those kind of pokemon and how grey acted like himself"if you don't mind me asking do you know anywhere I can stay around here,it's not often I find a town like this one"he asked hoping to get a good answer from grey,koi,or the houndour that he hasn't learned the name of yet

"Well,their are hotels and houses for rentals."Gray answered trying to sound confident,she then sighed and looked around wearily,feeling overwhelmed again.

Sear jumped as the pokémon spoke to her "Don't do that!" she growled, before sighing and turning around "To my house before the movers leave, if that's all that interesting".

Pyre nodded slightly "Yea my names Pyre," the Houndour flicked his ear as Shadow approached "I just moved here so I can't really answer that question." The small dog pokémon huffed as a cold wind blew in the group direction "I guess autumn wants to come early this year..."

"oh cool,well I guess I should try and find a home to rent,and nice to meet you pyre"shadow smiled"if you guys want to hang out later, maybe we could meet somewhere in the village,if you want"he asked thinking he had made a few friends shadow started dodging fall leaves again as the wind picked up

Gray slightly smiled,and looked at the autumn leaves falling infront of her,one fell right onto her nose.The shinx sneezed and the leaf whizzed away.
"Bye,Shadow!"Gray called with a grin,she then sounded happy and confident and didn't stutter or mumble,she had never acted like this before toward pokemon that weren't related to her.

"Bye!" Pyre called before realizing he didn't have any clue where to go "Darn it, why did Sear have to leave" he grunted before trying to walk away but in the end he failed as he walked into the same tree he did earlier "Agh!". The Houndour grunted as he stood back up "I'm ok!".

"bye!"shadow waved his paws as he walked away thinking to himself

Grey acted alot more cheery than earlier,then again I was too, could I maybe...no I doubt that would ever happened,oh crap I forgot to get an answer from them, hopefully I see by them again

Shadow blushed when he thought about something but quickly shook his head and continued walking

Aaron sighed, quickly picking up his books. He looked around before starting to walk in the direction of the park, hoping he wouldn't run into someone by accident again. "I need to be more careful, though its obvious I'm a bit clumsy..." Aaron mumbled to himself, before dropping one of his books. "This is why I shouldn't get so many books at the library." Aaron said to himself, sounding slightly annoyed, trying to pick up the book, only to drop the rest of them.

Alpha mumbled something to himself, looking around the room. He didn't have much stuff, so there wasn't much for him to do inside his home. "Eh, guess I could go for a walk. Its a bit cold, but who cares, I love cold weather." Alpha said, walking to the door. He hesitated for a moment, before opening the door and walking outside, looking around.

A cool breeze swept past Gray.She then looked at Prye and Koi.
"I have to leave now."The shinx then went back to her old,mumbly self.She then turned around and walked away with a glance back at Koi and Prye every few seconds.

Koi Nodded" alright,I'll see you round!" She Looked to Pyre" I can help you till you get used to the town when Your sister isn't around" she commented" I understand your struggle, when I was partially blind. My sight got better as I grew, but I still have trouble seeing things Far away!" Koi Giggled,remembering how when she was young growing up in the ocean she was constantly Bumping into Coral." Ofcourse i was never blind." She added

Pyre just smiled "Thanks that would be a real help, and yea being blind sucks but I guess I was meant to be different!" he chirped. The male made sure he gather everything after sweeping the floor one last time.

Sear started to rush down the roads as she made it to the house "Only took forever to find it!" she grunted. The movers looked at her as she walked up "I'm here!".

Shadow looked around for a home that he would be able to rent, luckily he found a small home that didn't cost to much,after talking to the landlord and filling out paper work which is hard to do with your teeth but eventually he was able to finish it and rent the house"phew,now that that's over I should probably get something for the house since it costed less than I thought,then I can go find grey and koi and pyre"shadow smiled and left his newly bought home to find furnishings for it

Pyre sighed as the air around him grew cold "I don't even know why we moved here, sear said something about finding a partner, but who would love me?".

Sear finished moving everything in the house with a sigh. Her black paws walked around trying to find something to do.

As Gray walked farther on,she came to stop.She looked around,a leaf had fallen right infront of her,she stared at it in dismay.Why did I move here anyway?No one will love me,I'm too stuttery and obnoxious and mumbly and quiet!No one likes pokemon like that!Gray snapped to herself,she then sighed,and walked onward.

After a while of shopping shadow had filled his house with decorations, shadow fell to the ground exhausted from the work he had to do"I should get something to eat before I pass out, maybe my friends will be there,maybe"shadow then stood up and walked to a nearby diner,he sat at a table and looked around for any of his friends that could be close by

Gray walked around town for the rest of her time,before she got hungry.She then spotted Shadow and waved to him with her tail."Hey Shadow!"She called with a smile.Well at least one pokemon thinks I'm something.

koi sighed"you'll find someone,and so will sear.."Koi floated around Pyre "You must have good smelling abilities because you're a Houndoom. Follow Sears scent, i direct you around obstacles!"Koi spoke calmly,Thinking. If i'm wrong i'm going to sound like a fool... Koi thought to herself. she shook the thought from her head, looking back at pyre

"huh,oh grey,hey!!"shadow waved back with his own tail"why don't you come eat with me"he shouted to the shinx,shadow was relieved that one of the pokemon that he met remembered his name,a plus walked up to the table that shadow was sitting at and asked him if he was ready to order"oh,no not yet,I'm waiting for my friend"he smiles and looked at grey again

Halt walked through the village. 'Now where's my house at?' He thought. Halt bought a house before moving, to settle the hassle before moving. He has made lots of money working a pawn shop. He walked down the road, and saw other pokemon there. 'Not ready to talk yet.' He thought as he walked by them.

Shadow smiled as grey sat down,he didn't really no what to say to her other than obvious statements like it's a nice day today or how's the weather lately so he sat is silence, eventually the plusle returned to them and asked if they were ready to order now, shadow nodded and answered"can I have the berry salad and some berry juice"he said,shadow knew he couldn't pick up a fork and eat the salad,though at diners pokemon that walk on all fours just eat the food like it's in a dog bowl"and for you miss" the plusle asked grey

Flame was Walking in the Park when He saw a Guy Drop his Books. He was a Bit Shy And First He ignore him but he Then Went Over to him and Help Him picked up his Books and Gave them to Him. "H-here you go..." In Flame's mind he was surprise he had enough courage to talk a Boy. He then Said without Thinking. "I-i can help you Carry your Books... Well if you Don't mind..."

Pyre nodded before lifting his snout into the air "There's so many different scents but I think I got hers" his body turned as his head did. walking away from the tree and park he slowly trotted down the street.

Sear grunted as she walked outside, the houndour was looking at the ground as she bumped into someone "O-h sorry!" she said looking up at the Monferno she bumped into.

Halt turned to see who bumped into him. "No worries, it's alright. I'm new here, and just Looking for my house. Names Halt." 'Why am I talking. I don't want to talk now. He will just make fun of my color.' Halt thought. "Whats yours?" He asked.